Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodred Butler

Dapper Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:03 pm
*After hearing what Goddess had to say, Quen looked around the room and saw Hetu* "Hetu? Is that really you?" *he asked* "It has been so long, old friend. Too long, in fact." *Running over to Hetu, Quen hugged her as tightlyas he had hugged Goddss a moment ago* "I've missed you, Hetu," *he said, fresh tears flowing down his face*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:16 pm
*hetukiri now was blown away in shock, did he truely remember her after all these yearsk* *before she had shown her face she quickly retreated the forms of water in her eyes, looked at the young prince and said* "why if it isnt little Quen, my youve grown so big... when did u start eating vegetables you've always hated them," *she laughed and embraced him once more looking into his watery eyes besides his once living father and chief sankofa there the only family she has out of blood...  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Bloodred Butler

Dapper Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:27 pm
*Quen chuckled slightly* "Yes, I remember you, Hetu-san. I may have hated eating my veggies at one point, then I grew to like them. I couldn't forget the look of shock on your face the day Father said that he wanted to make you one of our Clan. I couldn't beleive it, either. No other outsider had ever been allowed to join the Clan, but you did because Father saved your life." *He was babbling and he knew it, but seeing two old friends in one night was getting to his head. He soon talked himself into slience, letting go of Hetu to sit between her and Goddess, the last two people in the world that had cared for him*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:30 pm
she was silent for a while, watching their embrace made the Chief feel very strange inside, though she knew what love was and family, ect. she was never one who enjoyed watching it or expercing that kinda thing; but watching it now made her start to question what she truly wanted in life. quickly stopping all thoughts headed in that direction she said to Hetukiri," now now elf, you know that you could blow up half the castle and i would still not fire you from your position", she said with a smirk  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:31 pm
"wat eva" hetukiri said under her breathe, she continually kept on grumbling about how chiefs just sayin that and how she just tryin to make herself sound more nicer, but hetukiri knew that chief would really still keep her even if she really did blow up half of the castle* "or would she?" *hetukiri said as she looked towards chief with narrow eyes* *then a smirk appeared on her face she chuckled at the tought of the day she and chief would not be friends, "id have to screw up big time" *hetukiri said, then turning her head to the prince

*hetukiri noticed for one moment of this tragic time he was happy just for a min, and she looked at the empty like feeling he had in his eyes now*" Quen so how are things in ur kingdom" *hetukiri asked quickly changing the subject*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:33 pm
*Goddess smiled at the two friends. She knew how it was to meet again after long years. She herself wished that her love was still alive. Her right hand fell on Quens shoulder as he sat between her and Hetu. Her left hand went to her Memory Pouch, which all Centaurs carry to remind them of those they have lost. Something from each of the departed rested inside: Her mothers comb, her fathers protective charm, her brothers knife, the locket that her love had given her, all her treasures from loved ones*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bloodred Butler

Dapper Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:38 pm
*Looking from Goddess to Hetu, Quen heaved a sigh* "I was banished 100 years ago by the b*****d who stole my Fathers throne. I have no idea what is going on there now. It is probely suffering without it's true King, but I have no way of knowing. I do want to get back there, but I can't at the moment."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:40 pm
*Goddess thought to Chief* >Leave this poor Elf to Hetu and me. We'll deal with that *nodding at the bed* in a minute, OK?<*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:42 pm
*hmmm... this was disturbing news to hetukiri why if it was left up to her she would go and kill the tyrant in his sleep but she also had to think about wat Quen wanted done about the situation* "sooo... what can i do to help u young prince?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:53 pm
looking at Hetukiri she gave her and evil grin, "i a sure you that if you screwed you that big, I'd put your little elf a** back in that cursed form i found you in", she then turned to the Goddess,"very well you too handle the king right now and we'll deal with the boy later, there is too much love in this place for me to stand right now anyways" with that she headed for the door, but slowed as she opened it and looked back at the three,"find the king a room and get him something warm to eat, ladies keep a look out Rena the spirit is out and causing mischief, and elf king always remember that many can wear a crown of gold but only a true leader can rule a kingdom. you are no longer a prince for tonight you have become a king", with her last words vanished.....  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:58 pm
"awwwwwwwww that was so twistedly horrifying but some what sweet what chief just said" "she can always find the right things to say" *hetukiri said to herself, unfortuantely when it comes to me the wrong words always seem to pop up from her mouth* crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:57 am
The last thing that happened to me was something being scared of me while i was trying to help. Not sure if thats bad luck, but i would love to believe it was. Means i could finally sleep knowing that that was it for today. But the fact i couldn't be sure if that was it, made me stay awake. I mean things like that useally come much worse. Just need a moment to clear my mind * i said to myself * So i made my way to the stable where epona was still lying peacefully. As i saw that one of the bloody trolls made a mess of my stable i decided to just clean it up, that would clear my mind for a moment. Moments later i was working hard to give the all so special donkey a clean stable. Just as i was about to finish i saw two bright eyes looking at me from the dark. Now i didn't freak out this time, somehow i kinda kept in mind that in this castle and its surroundings weird things would happen. But i couldn't stop wondering who was it that was watching me and why ? Might be someone to bring me my bad luck afterall. '' Who's there '' i said, but nobody answers. I just stood still and continued the job, might have been my mind playing tricks with me again.  

TwilightOfTime

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:00 am
User ImageNick found himself in a dream when Goddess' song drifted him to sleep. He stood in the middle of the lake with his feet barely touching the water. He enjoyed the calm breeze and cool waters when suddenly the scene changed.

The sky was shrouded in darkness as the water he floated on turned to blood. As Nick looked at the plains he froze at the sight of his fears. The mansion is nothing more than a burning pile of rubble surrounded by decaying corpses. On the center of the chaos lies a gateway made of black stone shaped like an enormous claw. The portal was closed but somehow drew Nick closer to it. Then a voice echoed with him.

"You are the key child.. Embrace you destiny.. Open it.. That is your only reason for existence!"

Nick woke up panting and sweating. "God.. What the he'll.." he calmed down a bit when he realized it was a dream. That was weird.. Where is everyone? And why do I have this feeling someone drained my bladder?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:46 am
*hetukiri now taking focus off of the grieving prince and her head spun around when nick finally got up from his hypnotic sleep* "rise and shine sleeping beauty"*hetukiri said playfully*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:26 am
*Goddess got up and went over to the bed* "Did you know that you talk in your sleep, Nick? Your dream was calm at first, then it changed. That song I sang was supposed to give only good dreams. Why did you see in the dream? You kept saying "No", over and over again. Tell. It might help me figure out what spell or spells I'll ned to use.* "She said all this out of consern. She did not want to have to use spells that would distroy his soul, but if there was to be no other choice...*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games