Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
~~Sophia Grimes~~ The Polite Type Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'll be a good Hostess?
No!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!!
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gold
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

kiraX101

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:51 pm
Ichi sat drinking his tea watching the whole scene, several times almost tempted to get up and help but remained quiet, intrigued by the different personalities of everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:28 am
"Yay! Could I have strawberry?" She asked, letting go of Jin and following Sophia.
Koku glared after her. "Traitre!"

((I probably wrote that wrong...I may be french, but I suck at it.))  

Otaku_Gurl_69

hyperman6-95

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:48 pm
walks in reading an orange book and monitoring the room at the same time, then sits in a chair ''hello i am kazuki''  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:25 pm
Sophia happily gets Yuki a freshly baked strawberry cake and handed it to her. "There you are." She ssaid kindly. Sophia looked to Ichi who had been sitting there quietly. "I'm sorry Ichi would you like anything too?" She asked softly then turned to Kazuki and bowed polietly. "Hello Kazuki welcome to my Hosting room. Can I get you anything sir? Tea, pateries, cookies, cakes?" She asked softly.  

Psychotic Disarray

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:55 pm
Yuki smiled and gave Sophia a one-armed hug. "Thank Soph-chan!" She went over to the couch and plopped down to eat her cake.
Koku rolled her eyes and let go off Jin's arm. She walked over to where her cousin was and sat down next to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:03 pm
Michi walked back in with Chase following behind her.
"C'mon Michi! Why'd you poked my forehead so hard like that!? That hurts...!" he said, rubbing his forehead.
"That's what you get for showing up without letting me know..."
"Haha. Mi-chan did the forehead thing again!"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

hyperman6-95

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:38 pm
looks at sophia ''i'm fine but thank you, all i need is my book''  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:58 pm
Sophia nodded at Kazuki. "Okay." She said softly but kindly.  

Psychotic Disarray

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:00 pm
((Remember when I acme back from Florida and said I couldn't get my video of Vic's pannel on youtube? I can't get all of it on, but I got the part where I asked Vic to say a line up. Here's a link if you wanna see it *coughJincough*:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdynT_uFrrg))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:32 am
(*Cough*Princess*Cough* thanks for the vid, you rock, AND roll!)

::As I watch all that's going on in the room, I suddenly notice that the dark presence around Chase-San isn't him, it's a spirit that has attached itself to him::

Chase-San!!! You have an evil presence hovering over you! You must get it cleansed, or it will cause bad things to happen to you! You're going to need a shrine maiden. Wait here!

::I run out and grab a random shrine maiden from the nearest temple::

Ok, here ya go! Now to get you all cleansed out!

Innocent_Slut_19

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:38 am
(Oh my gawd! I loved the vid!!! Vic Mignogna [I think that's how you spell it] is awesomeness in a bag! He is amazing, and I only wish I could meet him some day.....*Sigh*....oh well, Princess Yuki, you are SO LUCKY for getting to see him! And you are AWESOME for uploading it to Youtube. Hm, haven't logged into my youtube account in ages....maybe I should....nah, I like Gaia better!)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:13 am
((Don't mock me XP. And why would you put Vic in a bag? He wouldn't be able to dub anymore.))

Yuki waved at the random shrine person.
"Where the heck did he get a shrine person?"
"You're better off not knowing."
"Good point..."  

Otaku_Gurl_69

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:30 am
((OMG!!!! THAT was SO FUNNY!!! xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:36 am
((Epic win!! That was awesome!! Btw I sent out a friend request via youtube Im DarthelmsLover69))

Sophia watched with a raised eyebrow. She smile and shook her head softly. Sophia continued to tend to her customers.  

Psychotic Disarray

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:49 am
"What the heck? There's no evil presence. And get that shrine maiden away from me."
"Oh boy..."  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces