Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The School or Itex Labs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:22 pm
She groaned again, starting to shiver.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:35 pm
Blanche looked at the two, motioning towards a lab. Tomoyo went in it, closing the doors so it was pitch black. Blanche lit up, rummaging around until she found gauze and painkillers. "Put her down." Tomoyo complied, setting her down gently. Blanche got to work, wrapping her wing up tight and injecting a painkiller into her wing. "Hey, can you hear me?" She asked.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:37 pm
She didn't respond, her head hung limply to the side. She was blacked out and small drips of blood dripped on the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:06 pm
Tomoyo looked at them. "Let's go!" She said, running to the door and opening it. "Wait, no!" But it was too late. Dawn had regained consciousness and had a tranquilizer gun in her hand, two rounds unloaded on Tomoyo. Tomoyo smiled, getting a bit delirious as she swayed. She fell to the ground, passing out. "I ain't done with you, goldilocks!" Dawn roared. "Crap, I'm running out of people to carry people.." Blanche murmured, going dark and hiding.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:58 am
((Meh i'm not following! is Dawn the enemy???))
Collin, who had been following in kind of a daze blinked and looked around, he seees Dawn and slinks back into the shadows. Spotting Icarus he grinds his teeth to keep from coming to her  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:27 am
((check the hero profiles Adney's a cutie X3))
Adney watches the other people from the corner confused and wanting to help, but hanging back. His sister Alesanna smiles at him softly from the top of a cage where she was sitting. "Addy we are the troublemakers of this place, but if you want to help go on." he laughs softly "troublemakers...yeah, thanks ales"  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:54 am
Icarus was slumped on the ground, not moving. A pool of blood around her head. Her body shuddered and she slowly opened her eyes, only to close them again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:58 am
(( hehe, dawn has permission to beat icarus if she wishes. Sorry, you're lost, pieces, it was a lot of boredom and I had another rper here. I sorry sad ))  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:59 am
((its okay lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:00 am
Dawn snarled. "Come out! It's no use, I can smell your fear." Blanche walked out, holding her arms up. "Ok, you got me." She said. "Hmph. Thought so." Dawn took the dart gun and started to hug the trigger, but Blanche was not there, instead back in the room picking up Icarus and Tomoyo and carrying them as best as she could.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:02 am
Icarus's teeth clench to stop herself from screaming in pain.

(( smile missed u though, pieces ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:13 am
((XD thxxx))
Collin stands and takes Icarus from Blanche "I'll carry her.."  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:15 am
Adney sneaks over, completely unnoticed. He hopps down from the rafters and grabs Dawn in a bear hug keeping her from attacking "Gottcha"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:16 am
Icarus's eyes spread wide and she froze for three seconds before closing them again. "Take a left...then a right...3452 on the keypad..." She muttered quietly.  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:18 am
Blanche nodded. "Thanks." She said, starting to run again.
Dawn growled, thrashing around. "Get off!" She snapped.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff