Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:48 pm
" Thanks natalie your the best friend so far in this flock " kami says as Macy shoot a look at Helkaril

Kami

User Image

Macy

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:16 pm
Natalie looked at Kami and she smiled. For the first time ever she felt... Loved.  

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:24 pm
" Yay we have our first friend!!!!!!!!!!" Macy Says while she is jumping up and down. "should we start to chant her name or should we be cool about awwww " kami says nonchalantly even though she felt like jumping to " AWWW LETS JUST GO FOR IT!!! NATALIE NATALIE NATALIE!!!! " Macy and kami say as they both jump up and down at the same time

Kami

User Image

Macy

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:30 pm
Natalie smiled and went back human "I cant believe Itex wanted you dead" and she let out her awkward Eraser wings  

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:35 pm
"Acutually we think we were to perky for them" Macy says as kami starts to say "And they were always trying to touture us bc we just wouldnt" then macy says " Do" then kami says "our" and then they say together "spy work" "acctually to tell you the truth i think that Helkaril gril is the spy even though i can't get into her mind as well as the others " kami states

Kami

User Image

Macy

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:49 pm
"oh..."  

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:03 pm
"Kinda overwelming our story huh? its hard to explain it and some of the thing Itex did to us was just so horrible and what they did to our parents "
kami and macy say at the same time and start to cry at the end  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:53 pm
"So sorry to have offended you," said Helkaril sincerely. She didn't need them turning on her. "I simply didn't want to be taking any chances. This mini-flock has had enough trouble. Caecus' sister nearly killed us just recently. It's hard to trust after growing up in a lab and then being hunted." She sheathed her knives and slid off her branch to the ground. She stood before Kami and Macy. "I am no spy," she stated simply, emotionless.
Without further speech, she set a small silver fire going in the middle of the group, large enough to warm them yet not in danger of catching on the trees, and ran into the forest. When she was a few feet away, she spread her wings and flew into the sky. She was leaving the patch of darkness, which saddened her, but more so would the stories the girls would tell. She didn't want to hear of more pain. She didn't want to think that she had helped these vile humans by murdering. She hoped she had not murdered the girls' parents. But it wouldn't surprise her. They would only be one of hundreds.
Seeing a dense pine forest below her, she settled in the branches of one of the more stable trees and slumped against the trunk. Life had become so tiring. Death sounded more welcoming at the moment. Only in death could she start to repay the debt of blood she owed. Blood... She ripped off her left sleeve and set it in her lap. She drew one knife with her right hand, and traced seven straight lines horizontally across her left wrist with it. They soon shone red. She began to laugh shakily, and yet was crying at the same time.
Who am I kidding? she thought. There is no way for me to make ammends. I am beyond evil. I have done as terrible of things as the whitecoats. Worse, probably. And a lot of the flock members trust me?! I do not trust myself not to murder them if angered. They are fools to trust me. But I cannot leave them, not now, when they need me.
But why not? What do you owe them? Why should you care? Do you?
...Who are you?
Me? I am you. I've always been here. I guide you on the right course, though I was buried deep when you served the whitecoats. But now I am back.
Like a conscience?
Sort of. Only I don't tell you what's right; I tell you what's best for you. I'm the closest thing you have to a conscience. The genetic experiments took that out of you, and gave you a logical conscience instead. So, now, do you care about that rabble of a flock or not?
Well... Yes, I do care about them. They were experimented on, as I was. They deserve to survive, and if I don't train them to fight for themselves, who will?
Amy can. Taka can. They don't really need you. They can get along fine. Leave them. Go to the darkness, and never come out. You don't need to stay with them. You can't trust them. But you can always trust the darkness to be your ally. It is what you first knew. Darkness was there for you when no one was. You can be with darkness.
Yes, darkness is blissful, but I could not bear to leave my friends behind.
Friends? Friends?! HA! The new ones don't trust you, and they're right. Who knows what will set you off? And they'll all be dead, just like last time the whitecoats got you really mad. Don't you remember?

Helkaril was plunged into a pool of memory, her memory. She remembered that all too well. They had been testing her. They'd given her her knives. She was so full of rage. A wash of red had crossed her vision, and she'd wiped out twenty of them before they could move. Blood was all over her; it covered all her skin, soaked her cloathes and her hair. The stench of it never left that room. Then she was back.
I--I haven't done anything like that since then. I'm different, more controlled.
No, you're not.
Yes, I am!
NO! You are the same avian you were that day. You murder with the same precision and cold indifference you did then.
Not my friends.
I keep telling you, they aren't your friends.
Yes, they are. They trusted me. They fought with me. They have been my allies for some time now. The lab is not.
And I'm not saying the lab is the right choice. I'm saying go with solitude. You always preferred this over anything else, right? So do what you want. You don't have to answer to anyone. You love the darkness, so be with it. Do what makes you happy.

For a while, she didn't answer. The logic was good and sound. Logic made sense. But still... Helkaril took a deep breath.
No. They need me. I will not turn them away. I have changed; I no longer serve the lab. I will fight against them. And to do so, I will need warriors. They can be that. They will. It is our turn to fight. You cannot stop me. Anyways, nothing can make me happy anymore.
...I can only tell you what logic says you should do. I suppose you have chosen to follow that frozen bit of hell you call a heart. So be it. But I'll be back. Count on it.
And it was gone.
A little unnerved, Helkaril looked down at her wrist, and froze her blood so it stopped flowing from the seven cuts. She blinked hard, and pulled her bloodstained sleeve on over her forearm. It hurt, but not so bad as it had a moment ago. The ice numbed the pain. Quickly wiping her tears from her face, she drew a shaky breath, wiped her blade clean on her sleeve, and sheathed it. Just more blood.
Falling backwards, she spread her wings and soared back towards the campsite, heading for the silver flame, which still burned. They needed to move on soon. And she would go as one of them.  

Gylfie531
Crew

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:53 am
'Welcome back,' Amy thought to Helkaril when she rejoined them.'Are we leaving soon?' Although Amy was new to the flock she trusted Helkaril and Taka with her life and would do anything for them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:46 pm
Caecus had gone into another trance. Visions flashed before his eyes, he was remembering the minds he had entered. He missed the feeling of entering another's mind. His powers had remained dormant for such a long time that it felt strange remembering all of the things he had seen. Slowly slipping into the small patch of darkness Caecus' pupils narrowed into slits as he slowly started to float in the air. It felt as if a weight had been lifted off his chest. He had so much energy saved up that it had to go somewhere. Without even thinking Caecus started to make branches sway, and rocks hover. It felt so good to use his powers. Feeling the message Amy had thought to Helkaril, Caecus opened his mind to Amy and thought 'I think it would probably be best if we were on our way soon.' He himself wasn't ready to leave. Still having energy left over, Caecus let loose a blast of telekinetic energy on a rock. The rock simply burst into a pile of dust. 'That feels a bit better' Caecus thought to himself.  

keany-beany
Crew

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:26 pm
Helkaril nodded. They needed to get going, now, before something else happened. They had lingered in one place for far too long; the Erasers couldn't be far behind.
"Let's get out of here," she said aloud. She let the flames die, plunging them into darkness, and instead set them on her wings, dancing and flickering, but not hurting her. Leaping straight up, she shot high into the air and swooped out over the forest. It was always so much calmer in the air. Letting the flames slip from her wings like water, she turned and stopped, watching the silver drops shrink to nothing as they fell towards the canopy. She took a deep breath of the cool air and waited for the rest of the flock to follow. She didn't know exactly where they were headed, so she called down.
"Taka, take the lead. You know where they were last, don't you?" She hoped he had some idea where they were to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:33 pm
Caecus saw Helkaril fly above the forest. Spreading his wings, Caecus took off, soaring in the air. Flying over to Helkaril only took a matter of seconds. " There's so many of us that it will be very difficult to coodinate," Caecus whispered to Helkaril. "We'll practically be sitting ducks up here."  

keany-beany
Crew

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:54 pm
"I know. I hate it. They don't know how to watch, how to fight, how to move unseen... It's maddening." Helkaril shook her head. Then she laughed. "We could be sitting ducks. Who knows what kind of birds we are?" Her eyes darkened sadly. "At least we're moving now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:04 pm
Caecus gave a sad smile. Feeling the wind move through the feathers on his wings had a calming feeling. They were at their most exposed up there, and Caecus was too calm to care.  

keany-beany
Crew

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:17 pm
Natalie watched the bird kids as they flew. That would be wonderful to just fly. Gracefully and freely, with out a care in the world. She looked at them with awe and morphed. Then she ran deep in the woods.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff