Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Divorced Above Because... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds Fun
No
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
Sign Here
24%
 24%  [ 13 ]
You get the KIDS
68%
 68%  [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 54

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:55 am
ohhh hehe that....
well i think i'll need to divorce you for not accepting me how I am!
crying

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:17 am
Divorced for always complaining about what I cook.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:38 am
*hugs Kakkosen*
how could you be so heartless!!! scream crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:47 am
That "THING" you are so fond of sheds like crazy! mad It's time for DINNER! twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:49 pm
Divorced Psyzapp for hating Grunnies. What about poor Yuda Iskariote?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:29 am
Divorces Showa for wearing too many stripes!! gonk I can't be marrried to a felon!! scream Honestly, you should have told me of your prison background!!  

wiccan j

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:47 am
Divorced wiccan j for singeing my fur gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:00 am
*giggles* Divorces TES for getting fur in my mouth User Image  

wiccan j

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:09 am
*Divorces Wiccanj because she's lost her fame and fortune and I have nothing to assist her with anymore.* I don't understandā€¦one minute I'm scheduling interviews with Barbara Walters and then POOFā€¦nobody is calling anymore. gonk Did you go and actually do that spread in Playboy when I told you NOT TOO? scream  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:14 am
I thought we really had something Pzysapp crying Only to find out that you married me for my money?? scream *signs the divorce papers and tosses them at your feet* Playboy was great by the way twisted I made even more money and now you get NONE!  

wiccan j

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:21 am
YOU UNGRATEFUL WENCH! scream ALL THAT FAME AND FORTUNE WAS DUE TO MY HARD WORK AND CONNECTIONS! HUGH WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN GIVEN YOU THE TIME OF DAY UNLESS I WAS THERE! twisted *gets absolutely furious.* YOU WILL RUE THIS DAY WICCANJ! I WILL RUIN YOUR CAREER AND YOUR REPUTATION! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:28 am
ummm so let me get this straight... not only are you leading a double evil life but you also lost all of your money....
I'm getting out before you take me for all I have!
DIVORCED!

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

wiccan j

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:31 am
HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY YOU GOLD DIGGER!!! scream IF I WASN'T ME, YOU WOULDN'T OF HAD A JOB TO BEGIN WITH!!! eek I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW YOU WERE MY PROP IN THE SHOOT twisted *is boiling mad* YOU JUST TRY AND RUIN ME. *tosses a dime at you* CALL SOMEONE WHO CARES!!! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:48 am
THAT'S IT! YOU DID IT NOW SISTER! scream I'M GONNA CALL EVERY MEDIA OUTLET I CAN POSSIBLY THINK OF AND RUIN YOU! I KNOW ALL ABOUT THOSE LITTLE TRIPS TO VEGAS AND ALL ABOUT YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS! WHO DO YOU THINK GOT YOU OUT OF ALL THOSE STICKY SITUATIONS? MEā€¦THAT'S WHO! YOU WILL NEVER WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN! AND BY THE WAY, HUGH JACKMAN THINKS YOU ARE FULL OF YOURSELF AND HIGH MAINTENANCE! twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

wiccan j

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:05 am
REALLY?? rolleyes YOU ARE GONNA NEED MORE DIMES FOR THAT THEN!!! *throws a handful at you* 4laugh OF COURSE YOU KNOW ABOUT MY TRIPS TO VEGAS....YOU WERE AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT!! LEST YOU FORGET I HAVE THE PICS TO PROVE IT!!! scream RUIN ME AND I WILL RELEASE THESE PHOTOS TO THE PRESS AND TAKE YOU DOWN WITH ME. NO AGENCY WILL HIRE YOU AGAIN!!! DON'T FORGET DEAR THAT YOU WERE WELL PAID FOR YOUR SERVICES TO ME! AS FAR AS HUGH IS CONCERNED, HE THINKS YOU ARE FULL OF HOT AIR mrgreen  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff