Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:58 am
(('=' Its some kind of a food fight xD))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:54 pm
Kishiko deliberated. "And what will that do? Make them filthy?" She thought about it some more. "Sounds like fun though. Go ahead with the plan. Good luck finding someone sweet enough." She turned towards Skye. "Oh, and Skye, by the way, before I forget, I've decided to make you and Pandora an official spies of DeathPenalty. Basically when I have a missions that involves not being seen, you're the first one I'll call." She winked at her and Pandora.

Ichiro suprised Kishiko by hugging her from behind. He had the pleasure of seeing her blush. "I haven't seen you since you left that one class we have with Zack," he stated.
"Ugh, do not lil- UGH!" Kishiko was obviously angry with him. She pushed Ichiro away from her which hurt his pride a little. He didn't wanna give up though.
He kissed her cheek (which made her blush for a moment) then shrank down on the sofa. "Can I ask you something." He smiled.
"If you say it in front of Skye and Suza will I get embarassed?"
"Maybe."
"Then let's talk in the hall." She walked out expecting him to follow her.
And of course he did. When they were in the hall he asked her, "You wanna go to the dance with me?" He looked so confident.

Kishiko was so speechless with that question but not surprised. "Umm...I-" Her heart was pounding. She had never felt like this before. She said something she didn't even realize she was saying until after she said it, "Yes." Ichiro looked so happy. His face brightened up.
"Great! Umm...well...I guess I'll pick you up at your dorm and drive you to where the dance is at...and stuff...heh..." He began walking backward and tripped on a random pencil. "Whoa! Heh..." He got up grinning and walked away. "Bye."
Kishiko found herself smiling too. Then she frowned alil. Wow....do ...do I really like him? She felt her face and realised it was a lil warm. I...I do... She walked back to the basement a lil dazed.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:11 pm
zack was walking the hallways and saw ichiro kinda looking stunned "hey ichiro whats up?" he said kinda sadly knowing he wasnt going to the dance it made him a little sad but he tryed not to show it "something amazing happen?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:22 pm
Ichiro had a huge smile on his face. "Guess who's going to the dance with Kishiko." His smile was so huge it seemed that it will fall off his face.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:36 pm
zack's eyes opened up more and his mouth kinda dropped "no way dude" he then kept that face on for a few more minutes

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:39 pm
Ichiro chuckled. "Yeah, I'm taking her to the dance. Another thing most of decoration committee are from DeathPenalty, so I know it will be really good, no offense. It's just, we're more experts on this, especially because dance is on Friday the 13th. By the way, did you ask Angel out yet?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:49 pm
zack kinda looked down "no she asked me out for the dance but i had to say no" zack said in a more sad tone kinda sounding dissapointed  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:50 pm
Ichiro's face fell. "Why didn't you say yes?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:15 pm
zack kinda rose his head and he sat down on a nearby chair "because i cant go to the dance i gotta catch up on alot of work with club and the school" he then leaned back on his chair "i wrote her a letter telling her why i had one of my informants run it to her if he can find her"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Ichiro frowned. "Aww man that sucks. Hope she doesn't get too disappointed." He put a hand on his shoulder. "How about asking her on a normal date to make it up to her? You know, after all your stuff is done."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:43 am
Suza then said before Kishiko left, "I heard the Cupcakes are obsessed with being dirty and filthy and all that stuff. We do have good throwers and aimers, so we will put mustard in the food, and aim the food at their mouths." She told everyone to gather up, and found an sweet girl called Kira. "I'll go. I love tricks." She giggled then said with a deeper voice, "I too hate the Cupcakes. I... shall go now." Kira then walked out of the door and everyone hurried to the Dining Room. When they got there, everyone put food on tables and mustard and some chilly on them. They hid under the table and Suza hid behind the door so she could close it. "I should tell Kishiko..." She stood up and ran to Kishiko. "We are ready to start this some what of a Food Fight. Want to come?"
Kira walked into the Cupcakes 'Territory' and walked up to the group. "I've set up a Party in the Dining Room! Come! Come! Come!" All the Cupcakes followed Kira into the Room, while Suza still hid behind the door...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:55 pm
Skye opened her eyes and yawned as she realized she had fallen asleep. "Whoa I'm sleepy." Pandora was curled up in her lap, her chest rising and falling slowly. "So are you." Skye commented as she petted Pandora. "I guess we all are."  

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:45 pm
Kishiko smiled, not at Suza's plan, but at the conversation she had with Ichiro. Not an evil smile, but a sweet and truly happy smile. She looked at Suza. "No you have fun destroying them. I have to get ready for something." She smiled again and walked away.

((I am sorry to say that DarkRay9 has left the RP. He deleted his posts and PMed me of his leaving. sad ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:22 pm
"ya i most likly will" zack sighed again "i have alot of work but ill hae to find a way" he then had a smile on his face "but im happy to know you and kishiko are goingto the dance together i never heard of her ever going out with anyone" zack smile grew ear to ear

( sorry bout dissappearing last time)  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games