Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{NEEDS BAD GUYS!}} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Literate or Illiterate RP?
  Literate!!
  1LL1t3r@t3!!!!!
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:09 am
Chiya had finished the task of setting Shen gently in a chair at her tiny table. When, suddenly, Kaori burst through the door exclaiming about a 'situation'.
She sighed and picked up her brush off the counter and brushed at her bed-ruined white hair. After she was done, she pulled two pony-tail holders off her wrists and put her hair up in the usual long pony-tails on each side. Setting her head piece on the top on her head, she looked at the girl with a curious expression.
"What? Did batman die?"
Chiya pursed her lips in a thin line. The expression on her best friend's face was unusual. It took a lot of talent to force that kind of anger out of Kaori. So far, Chiya hadn't even be able to make her angry.
She shuffled over to the mini fridge and pulled out the vegetarian sushi that she had stuck in there last night after it had delivered. She put it down in front of Shen and swiftly explained what it was.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:11 am
User Image

Shen accepted the help that Chiya gave him in guiding him to a small sitting area with a platform next to it, giving her a belated "thank you" for it. He was still having trouble finding the right words, but it only made sense. The merman didn't know half their language, so his vocabulary and speech level was somewhere close to that of a 6-year old. He was pretty startled when Kaori came bursting into the dwelling, saying something that he only caught half the concept of. Shen didn't have the foggiest idea of what a "situation" was, since there wasn't a direct word translation in his language, but he could tell that whatever it was it was an upsetting thing. He sort of stared at the food put before him by Chiya as she explained what it was before speaking to Kaori. He recognized the nori, as it was something common in the ocean, but the rice was very new. The merman sort of poked at the sushi before him before finding a way to unwrap it and release the nori from the binding of the rice. He nibbled on the nori while he further inspected the rice and the little green and red things that Chiya had called "vegetables" while listening to Kaori speak further. He hoped that this situation, whatever it was, would be resolved soon. Raised voices and yelling were not among Shen's favorite loud noises. Well, no loud noises were very likable in his opinion.  

ninjaingaround

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:40 am
Lynx was now stalking his fourth soul, a man who was a direct decendant of the judge who was bribed at his trial. So far he had taken three souls only two were planned the other was for fun, the girl in the shop and the man in the house had both been decendants of the people who betrayed him but the man from the alley had not been tainted nor was he a decendant he was merely taken for Lynx's amusement. Now he was a few meters away from the tall dark haired man just waiting for his opening to strike. Lynx ran out of patience and dived from the rooftop onto the man and then he was gone as if into thin air. The man stood for a few moments dazed and confused looking for what had knocked him down, seeing nothing he continued on his way towards his home when he started to convulse. Lynx appeared pulling himself out of the man's body from his back and with him the man's soul, as he tore the man's soul out through his back the soul was resisting and that only fuelled Lynx's rage more as he pulled and tugged the soul from the body. "You're... soul... is... MINE!" He growled as the soul finally gave in, with a chuckle Lynx then devoured the soul and dragged the body away. His previous dwelling was too predictable to go back to so he went down into the underground sewers underneath the city to prepare his surprise.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:47 am
Chiya smiled at her friend warmly. She had never been the fighting type like Kaori, and most of the time she was too nice to want to hurt anyone. But, this seemed to be bothering her friend.
"So, you need help, do you? I have been holding this off because I wasn't sure if it would work. But, it appears that the occasion calls for it. Do you remember how I can become a creature by copying its DNA pattern?"
Kaori nodded slowly, still fuming.
"Well, I need your help to carry Shen with us to the Museum of Natural History." a broad smile covered her face.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:59 am
Kaori shook her head, confused. "Sweetie, that's a little cold. I can carry Shen easily, but what are you getting at? We can't hand him over to them, it's wrong! he's a living creature, not just some animal, he can reason just like a human. Why would you do that?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:31 am
Chiya shook her head in frustration. Out of many people, she would have thought that Kaori would have caught on to her hints.
"I can copy a creature's DNA if I touch it!" she urged and then added with a sigh, "There are bones in the museum..."

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:15 am
Lynx trudged through the sewer system carrying the body of his victim over his shoulder, he was now as close to the fountain in the center of the town as he could get underground. He climbed up and out of the sewers quietly it was still dark but the sun was rising and Lynx moved hurriedly to the fountain. The fountain had a statue of an angel in the center of it and that was the key point for his 'surprise' for the town. After he had finished Lynx stepped back to admire his work for a moment before darting out of sight to scale a closeby building to watch the towns peoples reaction from a good vantage point. Lynx looked down at the fountain, the man hung upside down from the angel's raised hand by a rope attached to his ankles, a note was also smeared across the body in Lynx's own blood. Lynx grinned as he read the note to himself silently. 'Lynx has returned! Vengence will be mine!' Lynx sat on the the roof with his legs dangling over the top with a wide smirk over his face as he knew this would have the entire town in an uproar of panic, people were already begining to gather and panic was starting to spread through them like wildfire.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:00 am
User Image

Shen kept his eyes averted the whole time Chiya and Kaori were talking. He could pick up bits of their conversation, thanks to the small vocabulary Chiya had given to him, but there were some parts that eluded his comprehension. The merman didn't know what a "museum" was, but by the way Kaori reacted to it he assumed that it was a bad thing. He picked at the rice as the two continued to bicker, his name coming up several times. The rice was kind of bland, but it wasn't too bad and the new vegetables weren't too bad either. Shen found himself hoping that he'd be able to walk better much sooner than he had anticipated. He seemed to only be causing trouble and with that in mind, he'd much rather return to the ocean.  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:51 pm
"Um, ok, feeling rather stupid now." Koari said, tossing her apple core in the nearby trashcan. "Sounds good, we will need something big to take this piece of trash." she said, leaning back. "Ok, but we need a good cover for Shen not walking well. A pair of crutches, maybe? Cause you know, two average sized chicks carrying around a full grown dude doesn't exactly look normal."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:37 am
Chiya laughed and nodded. She jumped with delight and walked over to Shen. He looked uncomfortable. Chiya frowned. She had only given him a small vocabulary. Perhaps it made sense to increase it by a hundred words or so.
She reached forward and laid her hand in his hair. It was soft and it smelled of the ocean's salty water. She blushed slightly. She wasn't good being around males, any males. Chiya had no problems touching or conversing with animal males, but Shen appeared and felt like a normal human.
Shaking her head from side-to-side, Chiya dismissed all thoughts in that area. She had business to attend to. Reaching forward to gently brush his mind, she prepared to make enough contact to transfer. She squeezed her eyes shut and within seconds, she was done. Instead of the tiny and simple vocabulary, he should now be able to understand other things. Like cereal, or car.
Shen, we are taking you with us to the museum. The museum is a place where they keep the bones of creatures who died here on Earth in the past. Our people have no knowledge of your species' existance. So, there will be no bones of your kind. Would you be okay going?

(Dear posters at Midnight Rain,
I am afraid that the system is acting...idiotic. We will either have to wait for someone to fix it, or I will create a new topic titled 'Midnight Rain-continued'. I am so sorry for this inconvienance and it appears that this roleplay is having issues as well. I have already reported these things, but I am afraid that they won't tend to them right away unless there is more complaints. Please click on the Report Guild and state your issue.)  

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:22 am
{{sorry bout not postin that yall. tanks for dat and kickin my a** in gear bout that wolfff..... T F P should be fixed soon.}}

{{EDIT ok i looked into it its not just our forums or even our guilds its all of dem..}}  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:20 pm
User Image

Shen relaxed a little when he heard Chiya laugh, noticing that Kaori's expression wasn't negative in relation to it. Did that mean their argument was over? It seemed so and he took Chiya's action of putting her hand through his hair as a confirmation of that. The merman blinked when she brushed his mind in the same way she had when transferring some of her language to him. He was a little startled when she did it again, if anything because she hadn't really given him fair warning about it. Shen blinked slowly after the transfer was complete, finding that he knew several new land words but not what they meant. He'd have to be shown examples of them if he were to fully comprehend them. The merman looked up at Chiya as she spoke to him in his mind, feeling a bit uncomfortable with this museum place. He wasn't the best with being around dead bones, they kinda creeped him out. Shen did feel relieved that he wouldn't be seeing any merfolk bones, that would have been far too much for him to deal with. He was reluctant with going to this museum, but if he was to learn how to walk better and what land society was like, he supposed he'd have to get over it. The merman nodded in reply to her question, hoping that the people who ran the museum wouldn't recognize him for what he was.

(( All the forums created before the 27th of this month have been acting up. What I've learned is that once we post enough to have it scroll to a new page in a forum, the problem ceases to exist. It's worked for almost every RP I'm in, including guilds. Maybe we could try that? ))  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:27 pm
{{sounds like a plan. W2E HAVE TWO NEW2 CHARACTERS!!! YAY FOR US!}}

{{EDIT surprised k guys, the rp is screwed over for the time being. I will create a new topic to continue the rp. I will post the most recent responses from everyone, so w2e can stay caught up. Sorry ninjaingaround, you'll have to re4post, as will anyone who posted on page twelve. sorry bout this all.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:42 pm
as shaun entered into town, he was afraid, he didnt know why. maybe because he was shy around new people.he wasnt the kind to just walk up to people and just say "hi, im a vampire. wanna be friends?" far as he was concernned, he was just passing through........  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces