Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:16 am
"Womanize? I do no such thing. Oh dont worry about Soli, you can catch her later" Brago said as they jumped off to his house. When they got there, His house looked like a Base of operations. It was huge. as big as a mansion. When he got to the door he was greeted by 5 Demonkin maids. All beautiful. He brough her upstairs and laid her down in a guest room. "Stay in bed and rest. Thats an order. If you need anything, tell me or the maids" he said as he started to leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:20 am
User Image
Hana-Shi held on to him, already half asleep by the time he got her to the bed. Not even thinking about what she was saying or doing she pulled him down on the bed next to him. "Stay here" She said to Bragos, falling asleep with her head on his chest.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:24 am
Brago sighed and relaxed. Work could wait and he was feeling a little tired. He ran his hands through her hair as he lay there feeling drowsy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:28 am
User Image
Hana made a purring noise in her sleep when Brago ran his fingers through her hair. Her grip on him tightened a bit as she moved slightly in her sleep.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:33 am
"Ah well , might aswell make the best of the situation" He ran his freehand under her dress, rubbing her backside. Smiling at his act of perversion.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:37 am
User Image
Hana woke up slightly when she felt his hand on her butt. "what are you doing?" she said, her body moving in a blur so she was on top of him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:39 am
"just checking for bruises" he laughed as she moved ontop of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:41 am
User Image
She leaned in close to his face. "why do i not believe you?" Hana said to him, her wicked grin returning to her face. "You just wanted to be a perv, didn't you?"  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:45 am
"I felt as if I deserved a little reward for winning the fight" he grinned back at her. "Sorry for not informing you, but you were asleep."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:46 am
User Image
"Thats right, you did win the fight." She said, sitting up. "I believe my body was your prize, was it not?"  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:50 am
"Damn straight. Now lets get those clothes off so I can cash in my winnings."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:53 am
User Image
"seems like I'm doing all the work for you to claim your prize." Hana said, slowly taking off her dress. "Thats not very fair, now is it?"  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:57 am
"I thought you didnt care about anything" Brago laughed, takeing some of her Garments off. He had shifted back to his human form.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:00 am
User Image
"No, i said I care about a few things. Myself is one of them. and you are using my body, hence i care." She told him, her now naked body sat on top of him. She felt him grow beneth her. "seems someone doesn't like to wait for things."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:04 am
"Hell no, Im tired." Brago slipped off his clothes. "Okay, manhood of the King moveing in" Brago stated as he put himself inside of her. " How does the King manhood feel so far, Hana-chan?" Brago asked.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games