Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:06 pm
*After he kisses her, she smiles at him.* Well, that's an offer I can't refuse! But, I don't have the extra key on me....you'll have to come with me back to my rooms to get it. *she picks up the bag that she used to bring Icy's food in* We can go in through the back door and go directly to my room. wink *she slips her other arm around Showcase's arm and leads him back to her rooms at MW.*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:20 am
-drops a note in the mail slot that says "To Icy" on the front before trotting off to bed-

Icy's note that dame

Dearest Icy,

I shall try and stop by to see you sometime tomorrow. I do so hope I can, I have been missing you! It's just not quite the same around MW without you. sad

Sending you lots of snuggles and huggles and warm wishes with love,

your damey. 4laugh 3nodding biggrin

P.S. If there is anything you might need before I stop by, here is my cell number -insert number here-. Don't hesitate to send a text. ^_^ Just make sure it isn't a picture text or I won't get it. -grumbles about stupid old model phone- Hope to see you soon!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:30 am
*opening her eyes, she yawns and looks around, remembering where she was. The last thing she remembers was eating some spectacular seafood gumbo soup Katana brought her. At the thought of food, her stomach goes to growling*

Well, that's one thing I'll never have to worry about. Losing my appetite for long periods of time is NOT an issue! xd

*looking at the clock on the wall, she notes that Ayami should be awake by now. Wondering when Black will return to let her know how long she'll be in there, she turns on her back and thinks of what she wants for breakfast*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:11 am
*materializes into ICy's room with breakfast*
You'd think I'd get a head rush form all that transporting, you know?
But... nope. It's a nice perk from having Leko around ^_~
Okay here you go!

*sets up a tray with all the food then places the mocha latte on the table next to the bed*
Need help sitting up or are you doing well?  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:26 am
{{Sorry hon. Was distracted.}}

*sees Ayami appear with food and a smile and grins*

Morning Lady love!!! Thank you, and yes, I still need a little help. Just need my pillows situated behind me! xd

*sits up and waits for Ayami to fix her pillows as she grabs her latte and sips it*

Mmmmmmmmm....that is delicious! How are things over at the bar? I miss you guys so much!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:06 am
((haha i'm running around distracted too! ))

Things are just fine dear

*fixes the pillows up for her*
not so crazy lately but good 3nodding
Leko-chan had that little episode but you already know about that

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:23 am
{{ gonk AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! It's back!!! I spoke too soon! It's stalking me! ninja }}

*sinks back into pillows and grabs tray, eagerly digging into her breakfast. Actually taking the time to enjoy her food this time, she closes her eyes and savors every bite, not knowing how bad you can miss eating until you haven't for so long. Cleaning her tray, she places it on the table next to her bed and sips her latte, extremely content and enjoying the company*

Well, that's good to hear. I'm trying to be a "good" patient and let Black take care of me, but I'm afraid if I wait too long, I'll lose my only tie to whom ever placed the hit on me. I've been meaning to ask Dougherty and Showcase if they know the whereabouts of the any of the men who attacked the bar that night, but I haven't seen either one yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:26 am
oh that is troubling.
I'm so sorry to hear someone had a "hit" out on you.
Lady Leko can sympathies with you there. sweatdrop
I can keep my mind out for anyone within reach that has murderous thought about you.
it's not a perfect science but could lend some security sweatdrop

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:22 am
*waking up with a start, she looks around and notes that she'd fallen asleep on Ayami*

Oh no! stressed I do hope she didn't think me rude for that. sweatdrop

*stretching, she gets up and goes to the restroom. Still walking strangely, she's able to get around a little better than yesterday. She still has to be mindful of her healing ribs and stitches though. Coming back out, she sits in a recliner and turns the t.v. on, flipping through channels with no particular one in mind*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:25 am
*peeks back in the room and waves*
Still here love, need lunch?  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:30 am
*slightly jumps at the sound of Lekos voice*

eek OOOHH! Why yes, lunch sounds wonderful. You're going to join me, aren't you? I feel terrible i fell asleep on Ayami like I did. redface  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:33 am
pft don't be gave her time to think, she likes to do that rolleyes
like it's some sort of miracle that she can...
Sure I'll join you, what shall I run out and get us?
By the way... haven't seen Black for a couple of days now...
you don't think he's avoiding me do you? confused sweatdrop
I know I was out in lala land yesterday but...

*actually seems concerned about this*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:38 am
((You should go out the front door for once, Leko, and find the note I stuck in the mail slot. XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:42 am
*smiles at Leko and shakes her head*

Um, let's see....OMG I have a craving for eggplant parmesan over angel hair pasta, with a grilled chicken caesar salad. How does that sound? smile

*looks at IV and sees the bag is bone dry*

Speaking of Black, I hope he comes back soon. I don't believe I'm supposed to be hooked to an empty line. As for avoiding you, he's doing nothing of the sort. The way that man looks at you and how he looks when you leave him, puh-lease! Honey, if I could get a man to pay HALF the attention he pays to you, I'd think I'd hit the jackpot! xd

I know he mentioned something about errands and important business. Hell, I haven't seen him since yesterday morning and he's my doctor! But no love, he's not ignoring-wait....when did you start caring about someone avoiding you, especially Black? confused  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:43 am
damecharlie
((You should go out the front door for once, Leko, and find the note I stuck in the mail slot. XD))

((hahaha and not materialize in and out!? I'll find an excuse okay ^_~, thanks for reminding me I forgot about it, busy day today))  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games