Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:53 pm
Ace looked around the room filled with people and their terrified looks. He had heard the announcement but he was unsure if he should belive or not. For all he knows it could be a prank to entertain them. But then again, the princess looked troubled. He saw the othe guards looking at him and remembered he was wearing a guard's uniform. Ace quickly straightened up and pretended to be a guard as much as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:02 pm
Scarlet was out in a different room with all the maids. She began to ask them what her personal maid was doing in the ball room in the begining. The maids were hesitant just because they were afraid.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:07 pm
Nicholas was shocked. The body had been moved and there was a trace of blood. He stiffened and then whispers ans instruction to Henry.

"Henry, take this piece of paper and give it to Princess Scarlet," he wrote down a short note and passed it to Henry. "Go," he ushered the little animal. He made sure that he had his sword was with him and a musket that he had collected from his wardrobe. With a determined face, he set on to follow the trail of blood.

It was partially his fault. He had insisted that all the guards be posted by the guests and no one was there to watch over the body.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:11 pm
Scarlet was still asking the maids questions when the Henery came in the room and jumped up on her shoulder. She grabbed the note and read it.

((so what does the note say?))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:23 pm
The maid's body is gone and I am following the trail. Have the guards that you can spare follow the trail from the ballroom,

Nicholas Lighton

Nicholas was in the dungeons now. The trail of blood seemed not to end and he was no where near the culprit who moved the body. Suddenly, he reached a dead end. The trail of blood had mysteriously stopped at the wall. He was dumbfounded but not outsmarted. He figured that there must be a secret passage way there.

He began applying pressure to the bricks lining the wall and it was luck that helped him. He had stumbled and his foot had stepped on a loose tile and the tile sunk. The wall where the blood disappeared swung open and revealed a dark passage. He couldn't risk getting caught anymore thus he opted for walking blindly and feeling with his fingers. Soon, his fingers were slick with blood and he finally exited the passage only to come out to the sewers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:27 pm
"Oh loard that trail must lead out side the castle..." Scarlet quickly left the room and had a couple guards come with her, including Nymphadora. She knew exactly were he was going and didn't have to follow the trail of blood. Soon they were in the dungeons where she quickly went over by the secret escape route. The door opened and they all went in, and Scarlet had the only sorce of light, a tourch. Henery was still on her shoulder and was also helping out by following Nicholases sent.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:37 pm
The trail went to the left and Nicholas began wondering if Scarlet received his message. He followed the trail until it turn to the left yet again. He began hearing huffs. He was near the culprit now. He moved silently but as fast as possible and soon saw light up a head. He can see the blood glistening in the firelight and he could hear the sickening drip of blood from the corpse.

"Soon, my little child," the voice belonged to a man, a demented one it seemed. "I had you ripped now I have to drown you in the water. Then I'll make more friends for you until I found where that brat went," he added. The Nicholas heard a sickening thud, the man had dropped the corpse to the ground and he had stopped.

"That good for nothing boy. Slipping into the castle unnoticed and making it hard for me to kill him," the man said in a wheezing tone. Instantly, Nicholas remembered the boy who disguised himself as one of the guards. This maniac was looking for him.

"I tracked him for years and he slipped pass my fingers," he paused. "Foolish! No one can escape me! Hahahahaha!" The man laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:41 pm
Scarlet and the rest were far from the two but could here voices. The guards and Nymphadora qickly stood at all sides of Scarlet so that noyhing could happen to her. She began to worry...hopefully nothing bad happened to Nicholas.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:57 pm
Nicholas's face under his mask hardened. Why was this man looking for the boy? He held no value what so ever. Not by the state of his clothing for sure.

He was tempted to confront the maniac but he knew not what to do. He only had with him his sword and his musket. He weighed his chances. He choose the musket. He slowly loaded it and jumped into the passage where the man was with the musket raised at an attacking stance.

"Hello there, sir. I believe you have something that does not belong to you," Nicholas said smoothly. To his annoyance, the man seemed to look at him with praise. He was thin but tall and wore a ragged cloak that covered his body from view thus Nicholas knew not what kind of weaponry he possesed.

"You are very brave sir. Coming after me all alone," the man smiled. "But why the mask,brave sir? I would like too see the face of the man who dares track Ramun the Death and wishes for death himself," he said.

"I have no wish of dying nor of uncovering my mask. I am here because you had defiled the walls of the castle with your heinous murder," Nicholas retaliated.

"Oh! You seem very sure of yourself! Brava!" The man praised. Nicholas frowned under his mask.

"Ramun, I have more people coming to apprehend you and your escape route has been blocked," Nicholas said with conviction. Ramun raised an eyebrow and then both heard voices coming from the passage Nicholas had came from.

"Your friends are here," he said but Nicholas was concentrating on Ramun. Suddenly, he heard Scarlet's voice and he paled. That was enough of a distraction for Ramun and he quickly kicked the musket off Nicholas's hand and sent another kick to his stomach that sent his slamming to the wall. He tried to retaliate but was punched instead. Ramun kicked and punched until Nicholas was barely concious.

"Serve you right, hero. Now I shall use you against your precious friends!" Ramun snarled and laughed like a maniac. He took Nicholas by the hair, sword at his throat and awaited the others to come.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:06 pm
Everyone stopped when they saw the culprit holding Nicholas hostiage. ((im going to play Nymphadora))

"State your perpose you murder!" Nymphadora demanded. She had the guards stand where they were not wanting another person dead. "How cowardly for you to hold one hostiage," she said hoping that the crazed man would release him.

Scarlet was horrified to see Nicholas held as a hostiage. Quickly she tried to tell some of the guards something important but they insisted that she stayed quiet. They didn't want the maniac to know that the princess was down here with them. Scarlet sighed and backed up and was able to sneek away from them. She then was back over at the secret door and was back in the dungeons. Henery was upset that she had left but she comforted him. Then she pushed a brick on the west wall and once she did another door opened. She ran inside and made her way back. She fianlly made it out but she was behind the culprit instead of infront like everyone else. No one could see her since she was hidden in the darkness. Hoping that Nymphadora could get the man to realease Nicholas, Scarlet just waited.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:14 pm
((I'll play Ramun for now))

"Hostage? He was asking for death. I am simply granting it to him. I am not called Ramun the Death for nothing my dear," he said with a mad glint in his eyes. He noticed a shadow retreating from the group. He could guess who.

"Calm down now, people. We can negotiate," He said calmly. "I can set spare this man's life if you listen to my proposal," ha said gleefully. From behind him, he could hear the soft shifting of a trap door. "Well, will you listen? Or-" Ramun turned and held Scarlet by her neck, tightly.

"Or do we have to sacrifice the last member of the royal family as well?" His tone showed absolute mirth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:18 pm
Ace had a bad feeling. He went and tried to follow where the princess had gone to but he was stopped by the guards waiting outside.
"Where do you think your going, private?"said one of them.
Ace quickly looked at their name tags. "I believe I'm here to switch shifts with .." He took out a piece of paper and pretended to read somone's name.".. Someone named Phil." He replied.
"Oh. That's me." The scrawny looking one said. He then entered the room.
Ace turned to the other guard. "I need to go to the washroom." He lied and followed the princess's group  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:19 pm
As he held her tightly by her neck she managed to knock the sword out of his hand and push Nicholas away.

Nymphadora cursed under her breath and held the guards back as they tried to rush over to the princess. The guards knew that they would have hell to pay after it was all over. Nymphador slowly walked over to the crazed man, "Let negotiate then. What is it that you want?" She asked hoping that soon she would have the princess back in tack.

Scarlet was now being held by him and she could feel his rank breath on her neck. She made sure to keep it together and show no sign of fear because that's exactly what the man wanted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:37 pm
"Well, well, well, we have a heroin now. How cute," Ramun snarled as he tightened his grip oh Scarlet's throat. The thing he hates most in the world are heroes but the most fun thing to do was to torture them slowly till they beg for death. Nicholas was still concious. He feebly reached for the sword and tried to stab Ramun's feet. Ramun already saw this and stepped hard on the arm holding the sword. Nicholas bit back the scream that nearly came out and whimpered in pain instead.

"I hate you two but I'll enjoy this as long as I can," Ramun whispered. "Right, I want a boy named Ace." He said simply. Nymphadora seemed confused. "Ah you don't know him," Ramun said and he kicked Nicholas's ribs. He blanched and caughed.

"Tell them hero. I know you know who I mean," Ramun said. Nicholas sealed his lips and Ramun stepped hard onto his chest. Blood seeped past his half broken mask. "Tell them or it'll be worse for you. I did say you'd be given back alive, but I forgot to add barely or not!" He stomped again. Nicholas was in agony.

"The ragged boy!" Nicholas blurted out of breath. "The ragged boy who dressed as a guard. That boy is Ace," he coughed again and more blood came out of his mouth. He was facing internal bleeding now.

"Good boy," Ramun said and he took his foot away from Nicholas's chest. "Well? You know who I want now get him to me. These two will be alive. Trust me," Ramun waved them off with a sadistic smile.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:42 pm
"W-wait," Scarlet managed to say even though her throat was being gripped tightly. "Wh-why do you..want him..." Scarlet needed to know...she would not allow the guards to get the boy until she knew the reason why he wanted him.

"My lady, that does not matter, as long as..." Nymphadora said to Scarlet before she was inturupted by her.

"It matters to m-me!" she again managed to say.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff