Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:19 pm
"About 13 days or so."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:54 pm
((Uhm.. Yes.. well... Hello everyone! I haven't been that active *due to several unfortunite thing I'd rather not explain* and I would like to join this, I was wondering if I could, and um, if I could, could I also get an update on where everyone is and what they're doing?))  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:18 pm
(well i dont have the aouthority to let you join but as far as the story goes: humans and elites have started new spartan project. so far the squad has discovered new covenant weapons and schimatics for a super weapon the covenant plan to use to threaten the galaxy into submission. right now we are just setting up the next mission)

"13 days? are you crazy? do you know how much the covenant could accomplish in that time? we need to act sooner"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:17 pm
((As far as I can see about the rules, it looks like I could just post a profile and go, but idk, and I don't want to be rude.... heh....  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:02 pm
(Post it and I already have a job for you) "We have new recruit looking into the Covenant forces and we are to deal with these deserters." (to fix confusion the mission involves a group that betrayed the UNSC and is a criminal element.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:17 am
Username: Jynx Eagle
Character Name: Johnathen "Jumpy" Marthan
Race: Human
Bio: Johnathen got the nickname "Jumpy" in his old squad, not because he's had probably the worst jumps in the history of the ODST, such as landing upsidown, twice, on five seperate occasions, or the fact that every time he hears the sound of plasmafire he jumps a good foot off the ground as if he's never heard it before, but because of the jumps he makes with his own two feet. He's been seen jumping across expanses most would call suicide, and making it. Where he lacks the expertise of making most his own decisions, excluding his jumping habit, he makes up for it in extreme knowledge of his imediate surroundings. His old commander couldn't even try to make an Oni call without him knowing somehow, even if he couldn't understand about 90% of the words they said. He wont tell how either. He hides one secret, covering it up by listening very, very intently. to what others say.
Class: Sniper
Weapons specialty: Instead of Human weapons, he's actually taken a greater liking to the Covenants Beam rifles, and instead of a side-arm, he prefers an Energy sword and Jackal sheild.
Veichle specialty: Mongoose  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:42 am
Sen calls in the new guy. "Spartan Jumpy I need you to look into Covenant movements and actions while the rest of us are on the mission." The new guy nods. "Okay and also record what you can for I need to have a clear definition of events."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:40 pm
shrukan smirked "hunting down traitors? you know thats my specialty" the memories of fighting heritics who betrayed the covenant came flooding back to him. when things went down this time he would be in his element  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:49 pm
Jumpy had gladly taken the task given and was already on it, with the help of an AI, who was busy explaining to him what he'd been orderd in a way he could quite easily understand. 'watch them with a camera.... sounds interresting...' He smirked at the Elite's comment. 'You have your place... I guess that means I have mine...' He was veiwign old data of the covenant, reveiwing it with slightly newer data, and reveiwing that reveiw with the newest data they had on the Covenant, to get a good jist on what was going on. he shrugged and wished one of his old teamates was with him. 'He always had an answer...'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:58 pm
(Fasforward about 13 days for the infiltration team) Sen stands looking at Shurkan and the hic (forgot his name so I'll call him the hic). "Alright the mission is simple we will be going into the Serpents Lair as I think the humans say and infiltrating a group of traitors. Two marines will disguse themselves as a pair of hunters in these specialy made bio-suits while the rest of us will pretend to be deserters from the Arbitor does everyone understand the job?" They nod. "Well then we will be meeting a contact at a local tavern in two minutes." (The area is the outer colonys)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:54 pm
shrukan and arcuss noded and headed off towards the rally point "why did he call me the hic?" shrukan shook his head at him "the fact that you cant figure that out pretty much explains why he calls you the hic" they headed off to the tavern and were met by some pretty strange looks. although peace had been made between the elites and the humans the elites rarely traveled into civalian areas and usually arent welcomed with open arms "what do you stinken aliens want?" demanded to bartender. arcuss stepped forward letting loose a snarl "none of your damn bussiness now do your job and get us some drinks" the bartender was thouroghly intemedated and did as he was asked and didnt say much after that. shrukan and arcuss sat down at a table and began drinking waiting for the others to arrive  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:16 pm
Sen walked in and sat down to get his own drink. "Look in the back there is our contact."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:12 pm
they looked and saw an overly shady looking man sitting at the back of the bar. a large coat and hat scewed his identity "well i guess he's playing at the 'so obvious no one will notice' angle"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:23 pm
"Well then let's go talk to him."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:01 pm
as they approached the stranger darted his eyes across the room checking for anyone who could possibly be listening in one their conversation"were you followed" shrukan shook his head and the man appeared to relax

(ill let you take over from here)  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games