Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:02 pm
Scarlet looked over at him and sighed. He was right....she felt guilt nagging at her. She flet that it was her fault that he had got involved in this whole mess. "What to do...." she muttered and looked out into the forest also trying to seek the help of the Forest Spirit. She's talked to the Forest Spirit now and then when she would fall asleep in the garden.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:12 pm
I didn't know when I realized it but when I did I was already fast asleep. The weirdest kind of dream visited me. I was running, but not in fear. I was happy in my dream. On my left Kani, Scarlet and Suki ran while on my left were the female leader of the Frost People, a dragon and a winged unicorn

Like I said, it was weird and absurd. Dragons and unicorns don't exist but then Forest Spirits weren't supposed to talk to humans. I enjoyed my dream. I laughed a lot but then it suddenly became dark and everything was destroyed. My family was sprawled in front of me, eyes wide and unfocused. Dead.

I screamed.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:16 pm
Scarlet was awaken from her own dream by a scream. She sat up and saw that Nick was obviously having a nightmare. Walking over to him she knelt beside him and lightly placed her hand on his shoulder hoping to wake him up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:25 pm
"No! Not my sister! No!" I screamed helplessly. They were mutilated and I held their bodies in my arms. I sobbed harder and wailed. "Why my sisters? They had a much longer and better life ahead! Why!"

Nick..

"NO!"

Nick..!

"Not them please!"

Wake up...

And I was jerked from my nightmare. Tears ran down my cheeks but I wasn't fully awake. I could still see the darkness and the blood.

"Noooo!"

((I have t'go home. C ya later! Say hi to Bishounen for me))  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:30 pm
((k lol cya))

Scarlet didn't know what to do...how could she wake him up. She looked for an answer but found nothing. She heard the voice of the forest spirit and she nodded. She held his face between her hands and softly pressed her lips against his hoping he would snap out of it.
((lol i couldn't really think of anything.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:26 am
Gallium was worn out by the fighting. She looked at the elf and human who fought off the poachers. She nodded her head in impression, then went to get some food for her people with a younger group of Frost Children.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:13 am
oliver after seting his lugagge with a friend who lived nerby went to yellowstone to see it by himself, it was mostly empty so he headed into the forest to see if he could find the frot people, he was using wristguards under his coat, he knew there were some more agressive animals nerby  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:01 pm
Gallium soon abandoned the group she was in, only to wander back to a forest near her village. Soon, she was attacked by a startled elk. Gallium took evasive maneuvers to dodge the animal's charge, and countered the creature.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:12 pm
Oliver was atracted by the sound of the commotion and found galium fighting the elk, he kept himself away to not get in the way of the frost female nor the enraged animal  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:26 pm
I felt lips on my lips and I snapped out of my dream mode to only be surprised by Scarlet's face being attached to mine. In my surprise, I jerk my head backwards and hit a tree.

"Oww!" I groaned in pain as I held my head. Then the whole scene came back in a force of a whirlwind and my face turned scarlet. What a coincident. The word is her name! A tomato would have been jealous of me right after that thought.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:33 pm
oliver looked away from the scene, tring to find somewere safer, he then moved silently to deeper into the forest, going around the fihgt, to then continue normally after several meters  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:37 pm
Scarlet smiled to see that he was awake and no longer in his nightmare. She then also realized what happened and quickly turned away and walked back to where she was sitting. Her hand was over her mouth and her face was just as red as his. Suki was sitting in front of her kind of laughing at the situation. Scarlet's face got even redder and she buried it in Sukis fur.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:54 pm
A very tensed quietness was around us.

That pretty much explains everything. I wasn't talking, she wasn't talking and we were both red in the face. Good thing though, we weren't looking at each other. Kani was laughing silently beside me. How do I know? He was shivering life anyone who's trying to hold in a laugh. Meanwhile, I could actually hear Suki laughing from Scarlet's side. that got me red again.

"Quit laughing, Kani," i mumbled quietly as I buried my face in his fur, unconsciously mirroring Scarlet's movement.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:58 pm
Scarlet was going to go insane form the silence and began to laugh....nervously at that. Suki then burst out laughing by just seeing Scarlet like that. She fell to the floor dieing of laughter.

"Oh...god...too....funny..." she managed to say after every breath she took. Her whole body shook and her lauging got louder.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:05 pm
oliver hearing the laughter stoped, he looked around and started walking to were the sound came from, he used an rock to cover his aproach, he then saw an elf and a human

i wonder what is happening... by their looks both are under 20 years old... but one cant be sure with elves... i'l observe a little more he toght to himself  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff