Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{CONTINUED!}} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:00 pm
Kaori shrugged. "Loud equals annoying. Annoying equals fun." she said, giggling evilly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:15 pm
Chiya grunted mentally.
Nah, moron. I just, you know, figured we could go for a stroll. Of course we are here! Jeez, are you stupid or something? And I remembered you to be the person that was refered to emperors and kings to do their missions. Maybe being in hell for too long has burnt out your skill.
Chiya spread her small wings and glided up to the angel, landing in it's now bloody palm. She fluttered her wings and stared into the angel's sculpted eyes.
This is it. She mentally whispered to herself.
Chiya chirped once and then opened her beak to let her breath wash over the eye. There was a groan as the fountain started to open. A passage-way hole, centuries old, opened from the side of the fountain.
And so the breath of a shifter opens the path...

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:19 pm
"Cool!" Kaori poked her head inside the passage. "Dark, spooky, deserted, yup, this is gonna be awesome!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:58 am
She is getting on my nevres.
Just be patient with her will you?
Why?
Because I want my body back.
Fine!

The demon watched as the passage opened and needless to say he was unimpressed and it showed. "A passageway guarded by an angel. Pffft! Typical of your kind to be so unorgininal." The demon grumbled looking at the hole and waiting for the others to go first, this was not because of fear but rather he didn't trust them and he was not about to go walking blindly into a trap.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:32 pm
Chiya mentally snorted. What an idiot. She spread her wings again and flew to the ground, landing gracefully.
Chiya shifted to human and then to a new form. She was now a wolf. Chiya would have to have night-vision in such a place.
Lynx can go ******** himself. I am going to take care of Shen first.
She turned to the merman and put a paw against his leg.
Shen, we are about to enter a dangerous place. You will be scared and there will be no water. I suggest that if you want to leave, you should. You have my permission.
Chiya sent him a mental image, just to make sure he understood.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:28 pm
User Image

Shen didn't like the idea of entering a strange passageway that had come out of nowhere and lingered outside the entrance of it. He was starting to feel worse, but he didn't feel like he had much of a choice. Chiya and Kaori were his only links back to the ocean and the only ones that could easily communicate with him. Being stranded alone on the land sounded much worse than having at least one person around. The merman blinked when Chiya spoke in his mind, telling him what it was they were entering and giving him permission to leave. It didn't work so well when he didn't know his way around.
Where can I go? He tiredly asked her.

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:38 am
Kaori noticed the two seemingly conversing. "Oh, yea. Not so fun for Shen. I'll take you back if you want."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:24 am
Chiya sighed mentally.
Shen, if you want to go to the ocean, Kaori will take you. But, if you want to experience land more, she can take you back to my place so you can use the bath there.
No, Chiya didn't want to harm Shen. The worst thing she could imagine would be him being harmed. The poor guy hadn't even wanted to be there and she had forced him to stay.
I am so selfish... She thought sadly.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image

Shen knew he had to have irritated Chiya just a little when he heard her mental sigh, but he couldn't think of anything he could do to amend it. He closed his eyes for a few moments before nodding in reply to her statement. The merman was glad that he had the option of going back to the ocean, but if Chiya was going to be going somewhere dangerous, wouldn't she need Kaori to stick around? He supposed that, until this situation passed, he could stay at Chiya's dwelling for awhile longer. At least there was some water there.
Okay. Shen finally replied.
He was silent for a few moments before he added something that he felt needed to be said.
Be cautious around the winged one. He feels strange. The merman cautioned.
He didn't know why, but to him Lynx didn't feel right. Perhaps it was the volatility of his emotions?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:00 pm
Lynx couldn't hear the conversation between Chiya and Shen but knew it was happening, the body gestures gave him little insight into what it was about. His patience was begining to wear thin as he stood waiting for the others in silence looking down into the entrance of the passageway.
So how does this work, you just move me from your body to mine?
You make it sound simple... You seem to underestimate how hard the proceedure is.
I thought taking souls was easy for you guys?
It is... Putting them back isn't.
Can you do it?
We would not be here if I couldn't.
Lynx severed the mental conversation in his head and returned his attention back to the group.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:46 am
Chiya jerked her head once in a nod to Shen before looking to Kaori.
Take him to my house.
She had a feeling that Kaori was going to except Chiya to wait for her. But, she wasn't going to.
This is...dangerous. If someone is sacrificed, it will be me.
So, she watched as Kaori started to walk down the street with an unsteady Shen. She waited until they were out of sight.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:49 am
Kaori looked at the girl. "I will come back, and I will get to you if I have to tear this whole damn fountain down. Got it?" she turned and began helping Shen.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:25 pm
"Where are they going?" Asked the demon flatly as he watched Kaori and Shen leaving. Something about this didn't seem to fit, he didn't like the fact he was being led and to make things worse two of the group were departing from them so soon, this made him uneasy and unpredictable. Lynx turned his head back to Chiya as he waited for her reply although he had figured she would not give him a truthful answer or if it was truthful very vague. I don't like this... Not one bit...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image

Shen tried to move more quickly on his own, but it didn't work very well and before he knew it he was leaning on Kaori for support. He didn't know what was happening to him, but it didn't feel good at all. The merman almost felt as if his chest were constricting into the size of a sea snake, but he knew it really wasn't. It just felt as if it were. Shen shook his head a few times, trying to dispel the dizziness in it but to no avail. Were he in water, he would have let it come and just drifted on the currents, but that couldn't happen on land. The merman didn't even know what would happen if he got any more dizzy. Maybe he'd just fall? That wouldn't be too bad because then he could just lay down until he felt better. Maybe that wouldn't be the best idea, not with everything Shen had already seen on the surface.  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:15 pm
Shen leaned on Kaori more and more the longer they walked. "Are you alright?" she said, wrapping an arm around him for support. "Hold on." she swiftly swept him up and ran them to the house. she ran another bath after setting him on the couch. "You can get in when it's ready. I need to return to Chiya, but if you need something I will stay." He looked as though he might faint.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff