Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:19 pm
Nahi laughed when Kiko jumped into her arms. "Hey, cutie." she shrugged. "I didn't tell Airi 'cause I didn't really think she or you would care. Doesn't pertain to you. Also I tried to tell the leech," she said in a disgusted tone, "But he was too stupid to listen. I wouldn't have told him at all, but the idiot in there really likes him." she said, looking like she might puke. Kiko sent an image into her mind. "AUGH! GROSS! I didn't need to see that! Why do you think I stayed out here?!" she said, almost hurling.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image
They are disgusting creatures, he sniffed, Love is a sick joke. Look at what it did to Airi and I...
He went silent after the last part and then looked back at Nahi.
Scratch that, I'm going to stick to barking. So, when do you suppose they will be done making-out, because frankly, I would like to go back to Airi, who doesn't do such nasty stuff.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:57 pm
"Thank God someone understands. I much prefer to destroy any man that comes within a three foot radius. Ah, well. I have no idea. They could be there a while. Could I come with? I'll have some friends watch the place." she said, whistling. Three large wolves came bounding up, and she stared into their eyes a moment before nodding. "Ok. So can I come with?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image
Kiko wagged his tail
Sounds great! Just don't mention this event to Airi, I think it might bother her to hear about...this. When he said 'this' he sent an image of the vampire walking into the cave.
Airi didn't like the vampire per-say, it just bothered her to see or hear of creatures...well, acting that way with each other. Ever since that night, she had always been so touchy with hearing of such things. And on top of that, Kiko had no desire to let any males like her that way, or let her like males, either.
She is mine, and mine only. He whispered to himself mentally.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:21 pm
Nahi grinned. "Great! And sure, she doesn't seem to like him. Though I really can't blame her, I mean, her brother freakin bit her! Hell, I would cringe from that, and she's an angel!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image
There is more to it than that, but you should ask Airi.
He jumped out of her arms and started walking in the direction that would lead them to Airi.
I'll kill that ******** idiot if he tries to lay a hand on her. There is abilities I have that Airi doesn't even know of yet... He thought.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:38 pm
Nahi shook her head. "Her business, not mine. She wants to tell me, fine. But I'm not gonna pry."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:51 pm
haun knelt down by the elf and looked into her face. i should have jumped in front of you in stead of letting him nearly..... shaun couldnt talk for the knot in his throat. he held her hand for a moment. he covered her up and stood up to go outside. this time he would kill alex for his treachery. it was all over for him.

OOC: if it takes awhile to respond, im probibly grounded.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:58 pm
Bree felt somone covering her and snapped awake. She looked over to see Shaun about to leave. "You're ok!" she cried, throwing off the covering and trying desperately to stand.

{{*sniffle* okies.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:41 am
shaun heared her voice and spun around to face her. he took a few steps over to her. "dont try to stand." he said as he once again knelt down beside her.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:47 am
"Nahi wouldn't tell me what happened and I was so scared something had happened that she wasn't telling me 'for my health' or something stupid like that." she said, hugging Shaun. "And...and I'm so sorry I got in the way. If not for me you could have had him. I should've gone like you said. I'm so sorry." she said, tears in her eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:09 pm
shaun brushed the tear from her eyes, don worry about it. he said in a hushed voice.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:18 pm
Bree ducked her head, unsure what to say.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:36 pm
its ok. he said as the elf ducked her head.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:48 pm
Bree noticed Shaun's wrists. "You're hurt." she said, examining his arm. She remembered that Nahi had said the fight was a few days ago. "Did you do this?!" she said, horrified.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff