Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
SuperRandom (Plotless RP) {Open and accepting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish or Chips?
  Fish
  Chips
  Ah, the heck with it. I'll have both!
  I prefer chili dogs.
  SUGAR!!!!
View Results

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:38 pm
Justin nodded, smiling at the sound of Sam giggling. "Nemktsvir." He said, exactly how Sam told him. It was a bit harder, but he got it right.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:41 pm
Some three trees away from where the two are sitting a young girl rolls out of the tree she was sleeping in.
"Oh chizz!" she exclaimed while the fairy that was alseep on her head waking with a start.
"What happened?"the tiny fairy asked rubbing her eyes. "Wait you fell asleep in a tree again didn't you!?"
The young girl, having noticed all the people there, gently put her hand around the fairy to shut her up. "Shut up Luna. They're going to notice us," she said while moving around to the back of the tree, wrapping her arm in a brace she had pulled out of the bag she was carrying.  

cirno_icedragon9

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:44 pm
Sam whipped around, hackles raised, she lunged into the tree where she heard voices. Slamming into someone, she pinned them against the tree, her bright silver eyes glaring right into theirs. "Who are you?" She snapped.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:50 pm
"I'm Aster and the fairy sitting on my head is Luna," the girl said her voice faltering more from shyness than fear."And this is the reason why you shouldn't yell at me so much Luna."
"Well maybe you should stop falling asleep in trees!" the fairy, Luna, yelled back.
(man i hate thinking up names...takes me forever...)  

cirno_icedragon9

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:13 pm
cirno_icedragon9
"I'm Aster and the fairy sitting on my head is Luna," the girl said her voice faltering more from shyness than fear."And this is the reason why you shouldn't yell at me so much Luna."
"Well maybe you should stop falling asleep in trees!" the fairy, Luna, yelled back.
(man i hate thinking up names...takes me forever...)

"Nice to meet you, Aster and Luna. There are rooms inside for you to sleep in...there's at least twenty rooms. Just don't wake Jeremy...he's tied up and it's always a pain to get him quiet once he's up. You might want to go inside because what I'm singing could knock you out fairly easy...Lycan songs are potent on humans since they're so terribly weak against the 'mythological'....I bid you good night." Sam said as she hopped back into the other tree with Jeremy. She settled herself back in and contnued teaching. To Justin, she said, "Say Aklieran Fotsrem. Long 'a' sound followed by clear-ahn Then Fo-tsss-rehm. The 'o' in Fotsrem is long. That is my grandfather. The older the generation, the more names they have. Once I have kids of my own, I will choose a second name, and to everyone in my family who is older than me, they will also add a name. So right now my name is just Samikriel...which is pronounced Sah-mee-cry-ehl--also rolling the 'r'. I shortened it to 'Sam' to save humans the trouble, but among my kind, I am Samikriel." She said very softly. Sam slid right next to Justin, leaned against him a little, and said, "Jeremy doesn't even know that that's my name...you're the first non-Lycan I've told in a very long time." She whispered in his ear.

(I'd rather be thinking of nicknames than writing a 27 paragraph essay right now. x.x)  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:22 pm
"Nice to meet you too and okay....although I'm not necessarily human....but a quiet room would be nice," Aster said, moreso to herself, while walking inside with Luna following.
(good point essays are no fun....im just glad the essay i turned in yesterday is the last one my english teacher is assigning...or so he says)  

cirno_icedragon9

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:26 pm
Justin nodded. "Aklieran Fotsrem." He said, just as he was told. As she leaned against him and whispered in his ear, he had a very small hint of red on his face. He was almost a complete stranger to her, and Sam told him something like this? He was honored a great deal by this.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:31 pm
"Try saying my name too." She said, smiling. She was still leaning against him a little. "Then I'll see if you can pronounce my clan's name." She leaned back against the tree, her soft, white fur blwoing quietly in the loose breeze that rustled the tree leaves.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:35 pm
Justin smiled back at her. "Samikriel." He said perfectly. He then had to ask one big question. "Before anything else, I gotta ask....why tell ME, of all people, your real name?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:49 pm
"Well...I can catch glimpses of the future through meditation...and when I curled up on the floor, I was meditating a little bit...and the future seemed well enough that I could trust you with that kind of information. Plus, I like you...a LOT more than Jeremy. Lycans can tell what the outcome of a relationship will be (regardless of whether or not it's friends or lovers) just by listening to the person they're looking into. Every time I look at you, I learn a little more about how thinks will turn out in the future." Even though she was in Lycan form right now, you knew she was blushing under that beautiful fur.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:58 pm
After listening to Sam's explanation, Justin's face was completely red. "Well, that kinda kills the element of surprise." He managed to joke about this to some extent. "Anyway, this whole future thing honestly kinda confuses me....but, to be honest, a little confusion never hurt anyone." He said, with a smile, sitting closer to her. It seemed a bit odd, but when he started getting to know her, he began to like her as well.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:10 pm
"Eh, I'm no good at surprises and nothing ever hurts if it's taken in moderation. The foresight is a hard thing to explain....can you say 'Tehn Silfaen Erlikt Blikt Talsen Walkyriie'? The 'w' is pronounced like a 'v' in this case....just try it on your own..." She looked at him hopefully.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:17 pm
Justin nodded, taking in a deep breath. "Tehn Silfaen Erlikt Blikt Talsen Walkyriie." He said very well, but still hoped he didn't mess up.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:41 pm
"Felest gestru. Very good. That's my clan's name...roughly translated: 'The Silver-eyed, Blue-blooded Wolves' since the Lycan language can't really be translated fully." Sam curled up in a little ball again, resting her head in his lap. "I hope this doesn't bug you...if it does, I'll move...." She began humming and it shook the entire tree even though she was singing very softly. She stopped and told him to hum after her. And she intended to lead him through a song verse-by-verse...first humming, then later she would teach him the words. The sun had almost completely set and the sky was lit with brilliant hues of reds, oranges, yellows, pinks, and just about every other color in the spectrum.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:51 pm
As Sam rested her head in Justin's lap, Justin smiled, humming after she had told him to. He enjoyed this moment with her, even if they had only met a while ago. The colors in the sky were just beautiful, and seeing Sam in that light was stunning.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games