Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
Labyrinth of Fate! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:12 am
Da-ku woke up and was instantly aware he was alone.... He didn't know what to do  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:53 pm
The figure didn't respond, so she edged herself forward along the sides of the labyrinth, keeping her eyes on the thing. In the back of her mind, her senses picked up that Da-ku had awoken, but she pushed it out of her head.  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 pm
Somebody had noticed him.... Da-ku smiled and rose to his feet, turning into a monster as he went as to blend in and stomped towards Layka  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:27 pm
"I know that's you," she said as Da-ku stomped towards her. She was nearly past the hooded figure but as she nearly drew level along the wall, the figure's arm shot out, stretching unhumanly to reach the wall, inches from Layks head. SHe could feel a icy heat radiating from it, something like liquid nitrogen, and she backed away from it.  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:05 am
Da-ku reverted to a female form and began shaking... "Miss... Where am I?.... I got eaten by that monster...." She started crying and weeping.... the figure behind Laykas head disintegrated while she was focused on Da-ku  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:56 pm
(( xd I've got nothing to say to that, Da-Ku. ))
Myraku heard a soft, weeping voice through the walls. She turned her head towards the sound and listened. She rolled her eyes.
"I bet it's the pervert..... and his perverted tricks...." she murmured to herself as she glanced back at the print.
"Shoot," she said, jogging again, "I can beat whatever this thing is, anyways. If it's big, it probably can't even fit between these narrow Labyrinth halls."
The path then opened up into a huge, closed-off room, with only one exit on the far side from where she was standing. She stood there, staring. All of a sudden, a huge, four-taloned beast dropped down from the sky and took up almost two-thirds of the stadium-sized room. It bellowed a mighty roar, and its spittle flew everywhere. Myraku just stood there, looking all kinds of irritated. She stared at the eagle-resembling beast and sighed.
"Of course," she muttered.

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Claivern

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:50 pm
Layka looked at Da-ku with an expression that could only be described as disappointment. "I can see through your disguises," she said, withdrawing two more daggers. "And believe me, I won't hesitae to throw these into you."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:44 pm
"Couldn't you guys even pretend for awhile?" I sighed softly and laughed "You wouldn' hesitate, then I won't either!" The body morphed into a wall of daggers, all aimed at Layka. "Anything you can do I can do better" The words were cut short by the sound of all the daggers flying towards her  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Claivern

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:54 pm
Layka stood in place, crossing her arms over her face and trying to use her daggers to deflect the others, but still felt about seventeen of them sink into different parts of her body. She uncrossed her arms and looked down at herself, then to Da-ku. "That's your best?" she asked, reaching down to pull them out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:19 pm
(( "Anything you can do, I can do better, anything you can do, I can do too." "No you can't," "Yes I can," "No you can't," "Yes I can." xd
Thanks for getting that song stuck in my head, Da-Ku. XD ))

Myraku didn't have much time to be irritated, however, because the beast quickly reacted to her presence and lifted one of its giant talons. Myraku rolled over out of the way just as it came crashing down into the dirt. She ran away a few feet, then stopped short. Something wasn't right. She glanced at the ground, pondering.
Why's the ground so........... dry? she thought to herself. Just outside of the room, the ground was all muddy and wet. She even saw a little mud splattered on her pants.
That's...... strange. she thought as the beast came rushing at her.
"That stupid thing's not givin' me any time to think, is it?" she muttered to herself.
"Why in the world is this section of the Labyrinth all dry when the rest is muddy? Does this beastie not like water or somethin'?" she said to herself, then her brain clicked as she dodged another onslaught from the beast's talons. She put two and two together........... and got her four.
"So this guy doesn't exactly favor water, eh? she said, then went to grab her canteen of water from the pack she had stolen from Da-Ku and Benny at the beginning.

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:27 am
"No, this is" He smiled as the daggers expanded inside of her  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:11 pm
Myraku grabbed the canteen and rolled over to dodge another attack in one swift move. She opened it............ and turned it upside-down. There was no water inside. She stared: stare at the empty canteen and sighed. The beast rushed at her and attempted to jab at her with its huge beak. She jumped into the air, and, with all her might, hacked a spit ball right at the monster. It saild through the air, and landed right......... into the beast's eye. It shrieked in pain and stumbled backwards, hitting the far wall. Myraku landed on the ground and sprinted as fast as she could to the path on the other side of the room.  

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:37 pm
Benny awoke and scanned around, he had slept longer than expected. "Uh-oh.. I wonder if I'm missed, haha!" As he rushed to pack up his stuff ready to embark further into this place he noticed that he felt lighter, as did his items.. No it wasn't that, he was bursting with energy!

"Woohoooo!" Benny shouted, running in the direction of the others were, then realized he had much ground to cover.. and suddenly took flight in hawk form, much more swiftly than usual.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:53 pm
Layka felt the last few blades expanding in their wounds and hastily pulled the last of them out. Silently she ripped off the bottom of her pants to the knees and used the material to bind the cuts, hoping that no-one else would see them. Once finished, she looked back at Da-ku with a blank expression, then ran past him, going the other way. SHe had hoped that while Da-ku had been trying to hurt her, he hadn't felt the same thing she had and ran around the corner as the path she had just been on desintergrated.

(( not sure if that's how you spell it sweatdrop ))  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:04 am
[I rather than E but good enough]
As the floor fell out from below me I just hovered there... "What the f*** was that?!" I shouted to whoever would answer  
Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff