Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
.::Masturbation; Basics, Techniques, Questions Answered::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Booty Popping

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:27 am
oOVintage CupcakeOo

There's another point to consider, I don't know if it's been pointed out before here, and it's that once you know how your body works and where all your buttons are, it's a lot easier to help your partner in pleasing you.
I've realized that the more I explore myself and orgasm on my own, the more I enjoy intimacy with my partner and I climax faster than before. x3

oh yesh, instead of your partner digging down there for the 'spot' all you have to tell them is ;oh, go over there and give it a few strokes' XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:30 pm
Well this is quite interesting....lol you better read it online than talk about it whith someone right whee  

Eternal Snow White Queen

Shameless Capitalist

10,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:06 pm
the second to last night that me and my exbf were still a couple, i was talking to him and we started in on this subject and hes like "are you doing any thing right now, and i said yeah, and we started talking bout what we were doing. It was funny me and him were both doing things.... and he started moaning quietly, and i gigled and kep up my moaning and saying things, then cause it turns me on he started saying things he would do to me... i was so enjoying the moment... then i heard him cuss, and i asked what, he was at his dads and was in his brothers bed, he said "i just cummed all over his bed, and i was enjoying myself." im gigling still laying on my back knees up playing with my c**t, he said oh well he aint done listening to me. i asked him how long we been at this he said three hours...... is it weird to do that stuff that long?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:04 pm
Thanks so much for this thread. It's really helpful. I just started masturbating a few months ago and it feels great. But I don't know if I'm doing it right :L I can tell I'm having orgasms but after a few minutes of it, I feel like I'm going to throw up and I have this tingling feeling inside me. Is this normal? Please let me know.  

Dazed Poppet

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:46 pm
To Dazzed Poppet:
Orgasms feel different for differet people. Some feel things more like waves, or tingle or shocks. or one big gush or explosion.

Many women (and men) can experience differt sensations of orgasm depending on how and where they are stimulated.

Vaginal penitration orgasms can be great (those feel more like waves to me) but I think it's very different from a direct g-spot stimulation orgasm (I feel like a flooding burst) or clitoral or a**l.
It is possible for women to orgasm through breast stimulation, but many find this awkward and hard to achieve.

You might feel dizziness and elation with orgasm, that could cause nausea. Feeling sick or like throwing up could be psychological if you were raised to feel guilty about pleasuring yourself, but it could also just be adjusting to the disorientation.

As far as I know I have always masturbated, but I didn't have orgasms until I was 10. Then it was... WHOooa!!!!!!! And after I caught my breath a few minutes later, I had to see how I could do it again, but it was very disorienting xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:49 pm
Oh. I wanted to say about wetness:
There is the lubricating wetness that is produced with arousal which can be wetter or dryier (or not there at all) depending on your hormone levels.

There is also female ejaculation. Not every one can or does, but if you can like me, by all means I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. And no, it's not urine  

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

RainbowAlpacaz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:08 pm
Um, so.. I really want to avoid masturbation... because my family views it as the same as "losing your virginity". My virginity is something I really value, and I would LOVE to wait until marriage... but hey, most have you have been fifteen before. It's hard to resist masturbating D:
So.. um... IS it the same as losing your virginity?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:17 pm
FluffySquirrelz
Um, so.. I really want to avoid masturbation... because my family views it as the same as "losing your virginity". My virginity is something I really value, and I would LOVE to wait until marriage... but hey, most have you have been fifteen before. It's hard to resist masturbating D:

I personally don't do masturbate, but no it is not losing your virginity. A guy has to actually do you (XD) for you to lose your virginity. Your family is incorrect >_>;;  

Tolora

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:17 pm
I've never really told anyone this..
but i believe i have been doing this on and off since i was little. I never really realized what it was though until i was older, of course sweatdrop
But i kinda feel weird about it, since i did it when i was little. I realize it's probably normal buuut...

Also, alot of people at my school talk about and pick on each other about masturbating. I kinda just sit there going, if they found out that i do it they'd look at me differently!
Just thought i'd get that off my chest. redface

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:45 pm
Alright...so, this is an embarrassing question that I'm not sure has been covered yet. I am 20 years old, sexually active (with only one partner), and seeing as it is long-distance, I am also in touch with "me". (That's what this whole page is about). Anyway, I have been increasingly interested in possibly buying an adult pleasure toy but I don't know what to get and am horribly embarrassed by the prospect of entering an adult store.

Any suggestions or help, please?

Babomb-Dot-Com

Romantic Poster

tehangelnisha

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:56 am
Olga-Bonhilda Maria-Belle
Alright...so, this is an embarrassing question that I'm not sure has been covered yet. I am 20 years old, sexually active (with only one partner), and seeing as it is long-distance, I am also in touch with "me". (That's what this whole page is about). Anyway, I have been increasingly interested in possibly buying an adult pleasure toy but I don't know what to get and am horribly embarrassed by the prospect of entering an adult store.

Any suggestions or help, please?

Online shopping is the greatest thing since french toast :] You can buy all sorts of toys from trustworthy online sex stores. If online shopping is an issue, try looking for a local sex store. Local sex stores normally have their contact details written on the exterior for shy customers (like myself), just give them a call and ask for a toy that will satisfy your specific needs. Most stores do deliveries. I find that phoning and asking about products is extremely helpful and very informative. Honestly, buying sex toys is quick and easy - without the need to step into a sex store and blush like crazy :]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:54 am
I would like to thank all the great advice here! I know quite a bit about sex, but not all that much about masturbation rather then health reasons. Reading through here I learned a couple new techniques, and I can't wait to try them out!

When I see a sexual (health) thread, I usually give it a good skim through because there's some off advice, but from what I've read it's spot on!

I love how you covered ALL angles in the first few posts, it was very informative!  

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:19 am
Late but I felt like replying.

What exactly do you consider virginity? Innocence of mind? First orgasm? or having an intact hymen?

If you consider innocence of mind virginity, then you probably already lost it by now. If you consider the experience of an orgasm losing your virginity, then there's no help for you. If you consider having an intact hymen virginity, then there is one thing you can do:

c**t Stim! The clitoris is made from the same erectile tissue as a p***s (in fact, it is what becomes a p***s when baby boys develop) and, just like a p***s, it responds to stimuli and can give you an orgasm if you "stroke" it right.

It's very easy to find some kind of vibrator or personal massager online or even at the mall (check Spencers if you have one). Orgasms from c**t stim really take the edge off when you're feeling horny.

RainbowAlpacaz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:35 pm
I have a question. I tend to rub myself(I think hump sounds weird) against one of my blankets or a pillow, usually around ten or eleven when everyone is asleep, and my lower torso and upper thighs get like a tingly feeling. Is that an orgasm.

.................... The only downside to this is that sometimes I get this pain in the outside of my thighs and I have to stop... emotion_facepalm

((Please quote me, or i won't know I have an answer or not))  

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:30 pm
Goddess -of- Gaming
I have a question. I tend to rub myself(I think hump sounds weird) against one of my blankets or a pillow, usually around ten or eleven when everyone is asleep, and my lower torso and upper thighs get like a tingly feeling. Is that an orgasm.

.................... The only downside to this is that sometimes I get this pain in the outside of my thighs and I have to stop... emotion_facepalm

((Please quote me, or i won't know I have an answer or not))

No, youd start moaning, and though Ive never had one personally, I am told that you will definitely KNOW when you are getting one. Just doing that is giving you "that pleasure-y" feeling, but its not so intense enough to cause an orgasm.  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff