Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:36 am
She smiled. "Maybe. I love them, but I can't take them anywhere outside of nature... This is actually the first time I've talked to someone human.. Or, you know, partially..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:42 am
"here i have a pack you can borrow hey you know what i have found out?tomayo had a wolf pack to say good bye to " Zelda said as she saw Sora and her come back from the lake  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:44 am
"Partially human is better than Eraser," Sora said, still under water. Five minutes later he surfaced close to the shore, sending a wave of water Tomoyo. He climbed out of the water, another trout in hand, and used his claws to gut and de-scale it like the first. He laid the second fish beside the fist.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:46 am
Tomoyo nodded. "Yeah.." She looked at the sky.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:44 am
"Thanks," said Ringil to Zelda. She began to carefully and methodically stack the leaf-wrapped meat inside the pack. She then placed some of the small sticks and pine needles they had collected on top of the meat.
Don't want to run out of kindling, she thought. We'll need it when we can get some meat, even though we shouldn't light a fire every day. Dancing shadows can give one away. Once she had everything packed, she set the bag by the enterance, and walked a few paces away. When she had enough space, she let out her wings.
"I'll fetch Sora and Tomoyo. We should all spend the time we have left here sleeping, so no one goes missing overnight. Don't need to waste precious hours of darkness searching for them." She ran a short distance and took off, flying out over the forest once more. Momentarily, she closed her eyes, smelling the sweet night air, then reopened them as she came down over the lake. She spiraled, losing height gradually, so as not to splash them horribly, and set down near about ten yards away from the bank, tucking in her wings quickly. She swam towards the shore slowly, underwater, and surfaced when it was shallow enough to walk. She emerged onto the shore dripping wet.
"Hey," she said softly. "We should probably head back, get some sleep. Need some strength to travel later tonight." Her message delivered, she walked to a tree and leaned against it, eyes closed, waiting for them to come with her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:53 am
Tomoyo smiledand nodded. "Okay.."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Sora wrapped the clothe around the fish he'd caught and walked to Ringil."I got the fish," he told her."I might not very good when it comes to hunting, but I can fish."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:56 pm
Tomoyo looked at Sora and Ringil. "If you need a hunter, I've been hunting all my life.." She muttered.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:58 pm
"Hmm?" Ringil opened her eyes and looked at Sora. The fish he held looked healthy. "Oh, cool. I'm not too tired, so I can take the night's watch and cook those up to pass the time." She took the cloth-wrapped fish from him. "Don't think I've had fish since... Well, I don't think I've ever had it, actually. Just seen them as I flew over the ocean." She laughed lightly, briefly. "Let's go," she said, spreading her wings and jumping out over the water so she wouldn't wack Sora on the head with her wings. Soon, she'd arrived back at the cave, and started about cooking the fish without a word.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:03 pm
"Come on," Sora said, looking at Tomoyo."I'll walk back with you."  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:04 pm
Tomoyo nodded. "Okay.."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:05 pm
Sora started walking back through the forest to the cave.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:53 pm
Tomoyo smiled as she was walking, remembering what the alpha wolf told her when she was discovered by him. 'The forest is your home, and it shall be your grave.'  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:01 pm
Zelda woke up suprised when she saw that it was nighttime she went over to ringl "is it time yet?" Zelda asked as she shok her head to clear it  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:19 pm
Dusk looked back to the others when Zelda asked if it was time to leave, sitting at the edge of the entance, with Royce sleeping soundly for the first time in 20 hours in her lap.
It was the only time he seemed peaceful, not on edge, or impassive.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games