Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:58 pm
Senku made a whole platter of food going from simple chicken to cblanquette de veau(veal stew). Senku had a confused look on his face "I thought it was less food i made" He said noticing he was taking out 2 more cakes  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:48 pm
Using all the flexibility in his toes, Nago managed to keep himself from falling into the pool water, however the same could not be said for Aura as he held her hand while her persona in the pool made it seem as if they were looking at each other in a mirror on the other side, and so he proceeded to pull her out as she was dripping wet.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image
Aura smiles happily."The water was so cold."Aura paused. And dried her hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:42 pm
(What is with all of the "husks" in town? How does that have to do with anything? It also helps if you could post your character's picture with every post so that we can follow with who you are talking about.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julie left after talking to Senku, and went back to wandering around when she heard a splash. She looked at the pool and there was a teenager looking girl standing at the side of the pool, dripping wet.
Aura, that is her name Julie remembered. And the boy next to her . . . Julie could not see his face because his back was turned toward her. Aura was drying her hair and smiling.
Julie noticed something in the ground a little bit away from where they were standing. Roses. Of course, that was Aura's power. Julie's favorite flower had always been roses, so she loved Aura's power to make them whenever she wanted.

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 pm
((Husks are a type of monster that attacks around the group once a while, they're basically the people who were previously used test subjects for the Project, and they are sorta of decomposing zombies who have rises from the graves.))

Nago could sense another Virus user nearby as he hands Aura the towel to help dry her off and turns toward Julie with a magnum pointed directly at her before deciding on whether to shoot now or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:45 pm
((Okay peoples, update me))  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:58 pm
((i cooked a huge meal from around the world out of boredom. i really dont know about those two))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:48 am
((Alright, I'm a bit lost here. Anyone can explain to me what happened???))  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:30 am
((same))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:16 am
((Umm, mainly what happened was Aura fell into the pool while Nago was still holding her hand, but he did not fall inm so he pulled her up out of the water while Julie was watching))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
!!!Julie jumped into the bushes and ran behind the nearest wall. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! WHAT DID I DO?! Julie never liked being threatened with a gun pointed at her face. She went invisible and jumped in the pool, with a big rock in her hand so that the crazy guy would think that she was still behind the bushes, and swam as fast as she could to the deepest bottom part of the pool and just stayed there.  

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:30 am
((are we all still in the mansion because "Nago" here made it confusing for me))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:31 am
Nago puts away the weapon as he saw no one was nearby, even the pool seemed empty as he began to be suspicious by their surroundings, and so he lights the bush with pyrokinesis as he heard a noise before a splash despite nobody below.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:37 am
Senku ate nearly the whole platter of food he made but saved some if anyone wanted any.He soon got bored and sat outside for a bit  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:47 am
((Nago, Aura, Senku, now Julie, and I think Lae are at the pool or something.))  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers