Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:36 am
Diamond sighed when they ask about Flara...
"Well , You were having 40 Celsius degrees...And they took you to hospital" Diamond said to Bubble

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:55 am
Bubble sighed.
"Thats explains so much. But I wonder why I didn't remember it."Bubble said worried."How did I get that hot though?"

Bubble sighed and drank some tea.

gas powered stick

Lethiya

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:58 am
Out of character: Hey I'm back ppls. I made my character pass out because I couldn't really do anything while eating breakfast...and plus she used a lot of energy and was terrified XD

Michelle came to and instantly curled up in pain on the ground. One hand grabbed her throat, the other clutched the shirt over her chest. It was still hard for her to breathe, and she was sure that creature had broken some ribs. A small drop of blood dripped from her mouth. Once she had relatively calmed down, she slowly looked around. 'Where is everyone?' she thought. She was sure that she saw Melissa and some of the other girls protecting her. She grimaced. They probably were just fighting, not protecting her, otherwise they would still be there to see if she was ok, or would've moved her somewhere more safe. Something else could attack her at any minute. She tried to get up, but fell back as another wave of pain came from her chest. 'Guess I'm staying here for a while.' she thought, trying to relax, and stared up at the clouds. 'Someone's bound to come looking for me sooner or later, right?'  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:05 am
The tea warmed Bubble's throat.

"What have I missed while I was gone?"Bubble asked to break the awkward silence in the room.

No one answered. Bubble got up.
"Who is this Michelle girl? And why doesn't Melissa like her?"Bubble asked now.

Bubble looked at Melissa.

gas powered stick

Lethiya

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:10 am
Michelle waited. And waited. And waited some more. Nobody came. She reached into her pocket for her phone to call home. She could tell her mom she fell out of a tree to explain why she was so hurt. She couldn't find it. She looked around, then saw it a few feet away, smashed into pieces. She groaned, but relaxed again, this time falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:29 am
Bubble was bothered by the quiet.

"We shouldn't have left her there..she was badly hurt."Bubble said.

gas powered stick

Lethiya

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:36 am
Michelle heard a rustling in the bush. A dark shape moved in and out of her range of sight. 'If it's another monster' she thought, 'then I'm toast.' She waited, not daring to make a move, hoping it would leave her alone. She closed her eyes and slowed her breathing. Then she felt something on her hand. When she opened her eyes, she saw the crow there poking her hand with its beak. She almost laughed. "Hey there, birdy! Scared me for a second." She pet the crow's head. It looked into her eyes for a second, then hopped away. "Hey, come back! Where are you going?" called Michelle. A few moments later, the crow came back with a worm in its beak, and dropped it onto Michelle's hand. "Sorry, I don't eat worms." she said, giggling, and shaking off the worm. She pet the crow and stared at the sky above her, momentarily happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:46 am
Bubble was feeling very bad.

"We shouldn't have left her there."Bubble said as she looked at the window.

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:27 pm
Melissa sighed and look at Bubble... "It's not like i DON'T like her...She is like a sister for me...But she hid many thing from me..." Melissa said she sighed again... And goes outside....
She saw Michelle laying on the ground...She sighed , She saw her asleep...She take her to Diamond's house , And gave her some healing...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:18 am
((Hey guys. Sorry I wasnt roleplaying here. I was busy with some things.))
Mint sighed and stood up. "I'm going home now. I gotta clear up the house," She quickly glanced at the clock. "Good night then." She walked off and back home, and she saw blood stains everywhere. She held out her hands and closed her eyes, and the earth renewed itself. She then grew the broken plants and the roots were healthy again. She then walked back home, happy that the plants was all alright, but was starting to feel tired from using her elements so much. She went into the garden, and saw that the seeds werent all planted, so she placed the seeds on the ground in the pots and started watering them slowly.
She harvested the Mint Leaves in the Greenhouse, and put them all in the basket.
Walking back inside and putting the Mint Leaves in the kitchen, she walked upstairs and into her room. She slumped herself down on her pillow and fell fast asleep.

XStarlight_DustX

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:26 am
Diamond sighed as she saw Mint leave... "Well , I will just Message Flara to know that she is alright..." Diamond said taking her mobile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:58 am
lusa woke up screaming "something is coming and it is coming fast"
kiriyuu smiled "great you're awake can you help me out now?" she pointed to her legs. Lusa scowled "did you not hear me!" she looked coldly at kiriyuu. kiriyuu turned to look at her "sorry I zoned out for a sec did you say something lusa?"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:12 am
Diana sighed looking at Lusa... "Nothing is coming dear... Even if it comes , It might be your imagination , even thought you think YOU have most powerful power..." Diana smiled

Diamond was surprised and shocked at what Diana said...
"What is it Diana? You sure she is the ONE who think she is the most powerful..." Diamond look at her and sighed

"I'am just worried for Flara...She could choose other side now..." Diana said and sighed looking at Lusa  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:00 pm
Bubble looked at Michelle as she slept. Then she looked at Lusa.
"What if something truly is coming and we aren't ready for it?"she asked.

gas powered stick

Lethiya

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:20 pm
Michelle dreamt she was running through a forest. The crow was on her shoulder, and something was chasing her. She knew she should stand up to it and try to fight, but her fear overcame her. Tears streamed down her face as she ran faster, hearing the other elemental guardians' voices all around her. "Weakling!" they called. "Can't even transform!" they laughed, and Michelle ran still faster. Their jeering voices came too loud in her ears. She shook her head, but they kept yelling. She tried to wake up, but couldn't. Running around trees, ducking beneath branches, and jumping over the undergrowth, she didn't notice the vines that wrapped themselves around her arms, legs, stomach, and neck. They kept getting tighter until she couldn't move. She could hear the voices coming closer, the creature getting near her. 'Just a dream.' she thought. 'Just a dream, just a dream!' But no matter how many times she repeated it, it didn't lessen the fear, and it most certainly didn't wake her.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff