Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:02 pm
Kyuki recovers from the push by doing a back flip then throwing her chain at Shana. The chain passes her and Kyuki quickly gets down to the floor and twists the chain around so it would wrap up Shana.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:09 pm
Shana struggles in the chains.  

gas powered stick

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:15 pm
Kyuki steps forward with a dark look on her face. "Now then, I'm still a bit hungry. Looks like you get to be my next lucky meal." Kyuki says while licking her lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:22 pm
burst threw the window his scarf blowing in the wind looking like a wing and he smiles "hay who said you can play without me"  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:23 pm
Nana looks at a vampire and a guardian.
"Having fun without a wolf?"she asked as she smiled. She leaped toward the Guardian..and within seconds was next to her.

Shana continued struggling.
The werewolf smiled."I normally don't help Guardians..but for once..I will."the werwolf said as her tail appeared.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:28 pm
Kyuki frowned. "Whats this, a werewolf is helping a guardian? How pathetic." she grabbed two chains out of her belt bags. Kyuki unwrapped them and put her fingers through the small rings on the bottom. At the end of the chain a sharp kunai-like weapon was attached. With both chains ready, and the one from her sword in her mouth, Kyuki swung her arms so the chains went towards the wolf.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:30 pm
"hay stop ignoreing me" looks sad  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:33 pm
Nana jumped up in the air so the chains missed her.
Nana did a flip and took out her fans while she landed on the ground.
"Nice job.."Nana said as she bowed.

Reiko jumped through the window. She was still tired. But she came in just in time. Shana was in trouble. Reiko took out her scythe.
"Can't I have a day off?"she asked as she lunged towards the vampire.

gas powered stick

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:37 pm
Kyuki sneered and avoided the scythe. She pulled her head back to the sword would come back to her hand. She grabbed it and put away the chains on her finders. "Stupid humans." she muttered and then spotted someone at the window. She grabbed a pipe laying on the ground (I'm pretty sure the school is supposed to be old looking so I guessed there are pipes or something laying around >.>) and threw it at the boy. Then she twisted around and threw the chain of her sword at the girl with the scythe.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:38 pm
"where is everyone in this place" he said still resting on a wall  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:41 pm
grabs the pipe "realy now i fell insulted" losses his balence and he falls out the window  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:42 pm
Shana continued struggling until she got out the chains. She took out her Katana and shoved Reiko out of the way. She twisted the chaina around her Katana.
"Hey! That wasn't very fun. How about you try something more difficult?"Nana asked Kyuki as she smirked.
Reiko stood next to Shana as she pointed the point of her scythe to Kyuki's neck.

gas powered stick

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:46 pm
Kyuki grinned. "My my, guardians aren't very strong, are they? Ganging up on one poor old vampire." then she grabbed part of the chain that attaches to the sword and removed it followed by grabbing the scythe blade and pushing it out of the way then jumping back, licking the cut she got on her hand from the scythe.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:48 pm
climbs back threw the window "ok that was embarraseing" draws his black katana  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:49 pm
Nana smiled.
"Not really fair for you to attack a defenseless Guardian.."Nana said as she crossed her arms.

Shana was silent as she looked at Reiko.

Reiko sighed as she looked at the blood dripping from her scythe..

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games