Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
**Twilight Town Teens** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:53 am
"well im kinda here for xemnas but seems yoi beat me to him. so umm what ya doin?" razi shifted his wieght. she seemed unprdictable so he would keep his eyes open.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:03 pm
"I've been programmed to reach Kingdom Hearts, but..." She turned back to the moon. "My father hasn't made much progress and I've only just scratched the surface. We need more Hearts. Now that I've told you mine, what is your programing?"  

Fairy-Amazon

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:09 pm
((I got bored and lonely whee ))
Hina sat on the clock tower,still,pondering.If they did go back to the Castle,as Razi just had,what would happen?If they got caught,would they be captured and put in the dungeon?If they didn't,would Xemnas's creation help them?
Wolfie was whining in her head again,to stop worrying,they'll be okay,blah blah blah.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:29 am
well my purpose is to...build an ultimate weapon. an i think i can use kingdom hearts as that weapon.." razi stepped closer with his hands restinl in his belt.  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:04 am
Barrax prepared to go back to the castle not knowing what would happen. "Hopefully i can sneak in and figure out how to beat Xemnas
once and for all. If i can get his creation to go against him then we might have a chance."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:36 pm
"I think so,too.But Wolfie is nagging me." She made a face,and got a feeling that Barrax would ask,how is he talking to her?  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:00 am
razis hand slid to the hilt of his word and he stepped closer  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:14 am
Barrax looked around but could not see wolfie and wondered who Hina was talking to. "Anyway how are we gonna get to the castle without teleporting? If we use our dark powers Xemnas will find us."  

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:43 am
"A weapon?" The robot's eyes flashed, she cocked her head to the side curiously. "For what?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:04 pm
"Hmmm...Your right,if we use the Corridors,he'll know immediatly.Wolfie,do you have any ideas?"The wolf matirealized near her,and looked thoughtful.'I belive if we use a...what do you call it,ahh yes,Gummiship,we can go there.'
Hina nearly let the ice cream stick in her mouth fly out."Gummiship...Slow,and some Nobodies might be there,but still,it'll work.But...we don't have on-Oh!"Hina started to smile."The one we had,back when I was Thinaara,is still hidden around here in Gummi block form,isn't it?!" the wolf simply nodded."But,where...Racking my memory..." the wolf disappered again,turning into mist,and Hina didn't even notice.  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:11 am
"i am particularly interested in who gave their life so you could have a soul. have any friends or did ya take one.?"he stepped closer again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:39 pm
"I don't know what you're talking about," Christina tilted her head. "I didn't take any life, just hearts as I am programmed to do."  

Fairy-Amazon

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:08 am
so some one gave it to you...very unusual. " razi was now close enough . he drew his sword and lept up onto her shoulders and launched toward the large yellow heart in the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:33 pm
Christina grabbed his leg and swung him to the ground. "What are you doing?!" She said in shock. "If you strike that thing you will die!"  

Fairy-Amazon

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:14 am
razi laughed as his sword was still going and the tip was already peircing the heart when he hit the ground ( he threw it)
" with its power in my blade i can free the hearts of those that reside in this kingdom hearts unti i get to the core. and then its powere will destroyed."  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff