Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
men being superior- any women love it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:06 pm
superior/dominant.
same difference.i still stick with my above saids
:]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:03 am
Amarah Couture
i also said he didnt want another kid. so, it coudlnt happen. even if he did want another, it turned out to be a girl, and i was told to keep it- id starve it if i must get rid of the damn thing
xD

What the hell...That's not funny! What on earth is wrong with you?! That is just awful! I can't believe a mother would say something like that! God, you are so unbelievable! I'm really pissed off about this.  

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:41 pm
Amarah Couture
i also said he didnt want another kid. so, it coudlnt happen. even if he did want another, it turned out to be a girl, and i was told to keep it- id starve it if i must get rid of the damn thing
xD

Oh. My. God. I don't know what to say about that except this:

YOU'RE SICK, WOMAN! Anybody who says they'll kill thier daughter or any child becuase they didn't want it becuase of its gender is sick! scream You're supposed to love your children, they're what you were given, and you have to stand by them unless you absoulutely can't!!!! I want boys when I have kids because they are easier to raise, but if I have a girl, i'll keep her and lover her as much as any little boy! You're wrong to say that, to think that!! Its sick! I'm 15, and I understand this! What if your parents got rid of you just because you were a girl???  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:14 pm
Amarah Couture
AmberElric
Fine but your mentality is very repressive.

Now back to the kitchen, woman!

A woman should not be having leisure at a computer. Technology and freedom are for men!
atleast it's not me being a pathetic male.

And hun, you aren't my husband.
Nice try though. surprised
I'm allowed laptop time when: cooking/cleaning/other chores are all done, kid is alseep, and other times when he gives me permission, like I good wife does.

imo.

You are not a pathetic male, no. Just a pathetic human. I am very happy that I am not your husband, but thanks for clearing that one up rolleyes

Damn, why didn't your parents kill you? You are a female and they deserved a son. Not a brainless broad.  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Roesor nau Venorsh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:19 pm
Well. I don't think any guy is superior. My husband is my Master though so I say he has more control. Other men don't with me because it's rude to try and order around someone else's sub. Master doesn't even act superior, we like his title being so formal, but he doesn't act like he is better than me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:22 pm
AmberElric
Amarah Couture
AmberElric
Fine but your mentality is very repressive.

Now back to the kitchen, woman!

A woman should not be having leisure at a computer. Technology and freedom are for men!
atleast it's not me being a pathetic male.

And hun, you aren't my husband.
Nice try though. surprised
I'm allowed laptop time when: cooking/cleaning/other chores are all done, kid is alseep, and other times when he gives me permission, like I good wife does.

imo.

You are not a pathetic male, no. Just a pathetic human. I am very happy that I am not your husband, but thanks for clearing that one up rolleyes

Damn, why didn't your parents kill you? You are a female and they deserved a son. Not a brainless broad.
rofl You said "At least i'm not being a pathetic male!" IDK that soulds wierd coming from you!

Wait... you have to have permission from your husband to play on the computer???? You're an adult! You have free will, and you can do whatever you want as long as you're not breaking the laws or on phrobation!  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:42 pm
Who taught you this kind of thing anyway? A Carl's Jr. Commercial?

I can cook, I can clean..but I hate cleaning, and I love cooking because it's fun. NOT because it's 'woman's work.' My idea of 'woman's work' would be writing a decent fantasy story with swords and sorcery, and going to a veterinary clinic every day to do my job.

If your standards existed in the real world, Mrs, then I'd be quite the anomaly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:47 pm
Amarah Couture
i feel so special <3

Special? Oh I can think of thousands of things to say to you and none are nice.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:50 pm
Ahem, I hate the way you're acting about this situation. Can't you see a lot of the girls here a deeply offended by what you have said like it means nothing? A lot of women are proud to be as free as the common male. I mean why do you think we have our independence now? Do you think we got our independence by staying at home doing the chores, teaching the daughters, and care for the babies while the men go make the world? NO! I'm really shocked that a women would take this like a joke and laugh at our faces about. Sure, I know you like men being the head of our lives while women do women's work, and I'm not saying you're opinion is wrong, but you're taking this as if it's child's play! Please be serious about expressing your opinion like a real woman/man should. But if you like to live the ways of men's say then go ahead. But don't go acting like this is no big deal, no you shouldn't apologize for the things you said, but I highly suggest that before you go laughing at us because we think women shouldn't be caged up in the house doing chores that you at least think a little, please. A lot of the things you said were very offensive even if they were hypothetical, they were just very rude. And some of the things you said were also hypocritical to yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:52 pm
Men aren't superior in my book. There are SO many things that girls can do WAY better then guys can and it's the same way with guys. It's equal in the end.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:10 pm
Darn the OP left. I like messing with idiots.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:16 pm
Hey, in my home, guess who does the laundry? The 'woman's work'? My father.

Do you really think this way, or are you being a troll? Because we're not supposed to feed the trolls, they bite.  

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Queen of Peeps

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:27 pm
I am not a dominant person. In anything. So yeah, i always grew up thinking that my man should be there fixing up the house or working on the car. But I was also raised to believe that if I want something I need to work for it. This has made me a hard and ambitious worker, which means that in the future I will probably not settle for a "job" as a house wife. and that I will not mind if my income is greater than my spouse's.
So I kinda agree with you but not

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:36 pm
Queen of Peeps
I am not a dominant person. In anything. So yeah, i always grew up thinking that my man should be there fixing up the house or working on the car. But I was also raised to believe that if I want something I need to work for it. This has made me a hard and ambitious worker, which means that in the future I will probably not settle for a "job" as a house wife. and that I will not mind if my income is greater than my spouse's.
So I kinda agree with you but not

But you atleast know that there aren't "women jobs" and "men jobs", correct? And that you don't have to stay home and be a man's maid to be a "true" woman, right?  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers