Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
<~> Wastelanders, an orignal rp.Now Open<~> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:51 pm
Mysty opened her eyes and looked at her. she didn't get to see any of the sings she made. she just hugged Amber Lynn.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:07 pm
NekoGirl665
Mysty opened her eyes and looked at her. she didn't get to see any of the sings she made. she just hugged Amber Lynn.

She blinked. 'Uh.... Why are you hugging me?' She signed.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:23 pm
When getting no answer, she disentangled herself. 'So as we were talking about earlier. Why do you think I'm so beautiful?' She signed looking at Gene.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:35 pm
Gene coughed and looked at her taking each detail in. "Your eyes, for one thing they are beautiful, you can easily get lost in them." he said trying not to sound shmalty.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:38 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene coughed and looked at her taking each detail in. "Your eyes, for one thing they are beautiful, you can easily get lost in them." he said trying not to sound shmalty.

She blushed, her boot skuffed the ground. 'You don't think it is odd that my eyes are two different colors?' She signed looking at him, searching in his eyes for truth.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:48 pm
"In all honesty I like them all the more because they're different." he said genuinely looking her in the eye as he smiled gently.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:51 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"In all honesty I like them all the more because they're different." he said genuinely looking her in the eye as he smiled gently.

She blushed as she looked down. 'You mean that? If you're saying that because you're pitying me please stop. I hate pity." She signed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:01 pm
"I dont pity you, I don't pity people who if I didnt have my skills, break my skull my top two ribs, and both knee caps, with an impressive display in Staff wielding." He said to make her understand his words were true, and no feeling of pity beneath them.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:05 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"I dont pity you, I don't pity people who if I didnt have my skills, break my skull my top two ribs, and both knee caps, with an impressive display in Staff wielding." He said to make her understand his words were true, and no feeling of pity beneath them.

She blushed redder, looking up at him. The bracelet on her wrist began to gain a few red spots. 'That's very nice of you to say, thank you.' She signed, she never remembered anyone that was so nice to her. She looked into his eyes and almost got lost in them, she blinked lightly and smiled, the blush still coating her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:10 pm
Gene smiled, then stepped closer and leaned in and whispered softly. "By the way when you blush it makes you all the more beautiful." he said with a smile before walking out of the clothing store heading deeper into the mall.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:15 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene smiled, then stepped closer and leaned in and whispered softly. "By the way when you blush it makes you all the more beautiful." he said with a smile before walking out of the clothing store heading deeper into the mall.

It took her a moment to notice he left. She blinked and turned around. 'I'm going for a walk.' She signed to Mysty and walked deeper into the mall as well. She was looking around when she walked onto a rotting floor and fell through, she screamed silently and hit the ground, tears fell from her eyes, feeling her left arm and wrist go numb. She curled up, feeling alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:26 pm
Gene had been browsing a book store nearby when he heard the sound of something falling, but no scream came, however this only made him head to the area looking down he could just make out Amber. "Hey, you ok down there?" he asked calling to her knowing she couldn't speak but hoping she could signal she was alright.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:28 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene had been browsing a book store nearby when he heard the sound of something falling, but no scream came, however this only made him head to the area looking down he could just make out Amber. "Hey, you ok down there?" he asked calling to her knowing she couldn't speak but hoping she could signal she was alright.

She shook her head, holding her arm with her right hand, tears were falling from her eyes. She made a small fire and showed him her predicament, she still couldn't feel her arm, and it scared her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:32 pm
"I'll be right back hun stay still ok.." he said before running off to a nearby store and grabbing rope and tethering it to something solid nearby before dropping down into the hole with Amber, pulling her to him gently feeling her arm to see how bad it was.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:36 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"I'll be right back hun stay still ok.." he said before running off to a nearby store and grabbing rope and tethering it to something solid nearby before dropping down into the hole with Amber, pulling her to him gently feeling her arm to see how bad it was.

She cried hard, she never felt like this before, she gritted her teeth hard as he touched her wrist and arm, it seemed that the pain just kept coming. She knew she was in pain because she had been stabbed, she didn't cry. She knew that she truly had to be in pain to have to cry like this.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff