Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Frightened, Chimera? [Remake] (O / A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You would like to see more ____ in this roleplay.
  blood/gore
  action
  romance
  interaction between characters/roleplayers
  opportunities for Chimera to escape
  pit battles between Chimerae
View Results

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:45 pm
Panther's eyes grew wide. She had lost her eyepatch, and her panther eye dilated to a dark spot in the low light. She stilled her breathing and stayed completely still, hoping Hiccadu would go past her, walk underneath the branch she hid against and miss her completely. Her tail flicked restlessly; she had to lay it between her and the branch so it didn't give her away. The feathers in her hair helped her camoflauge with the thick branch. Lucky she was small, so she could press against the branch without fear of someone seeing her from below.

Jared parked earlier and grabbed his pack, then set off in the direction Hiccadu went, changing his direction in order to perhaps flank the hiding Chimera.

Yani had been considering this for some time. He couldn't put it into the Chimera's arm or leg, he would just kill himself trying to put it out. Unless he didn't know where the scientists put it.

"Sedate him first. It would be a better idea..." ...for him not to hear us.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:49 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I tried to move with a cool hand...
It didn't go as I planned.

I'm full of rookie maneuvers...
and gestures meant to be grand.

User Image

"My daisy, you make me go crazy, forever amaze me.
Now let's let the day go lazy."

Panther's several days in the wild helped her more than she knew; the powerful scent of the earth and leaves clung to her, masking her a bit more completely as Hiccadu sniffed the air, a few feet away from the trunk of the tree Panther had hidden in.

The hunter growled to herself, the animalistic noise backed up by the underlying mechanical 'click-click' that was so signature of the Chimera.

She turned her heard, left-right. Looking around.

Her ears picked up Jared's footsteps as he headed in the opposite direction, creating a circle that Panther was encased in.

His footsteps covered up the beating of her heart, barely.

Hiccadu's eyes narrowed, and her great head swayed back and forth again like a snake's as her growl deepened, becoming one of irritation. Finding a stupid, defenseless little Chimera shouldn't be taking this long.

Besides, the girl had a little reunion that she couldn't be late for. And then a date with an incinerator. She had a busy schedule that she couldn't be late for.

Almost snarling now, Hiccadu scanned around.

((Your call, chief. Does she find Panther?))

"My daisy, you know what I'm after- your musical laughter.
A more beautiful disaster..."

User Image

I cant believe what you create...
When you let your heart detonate.

You leave a path of delightful destruction.
You're quite the bomb, my daisy...

Daisy Cutter ~ 311

LovetoCauseMayhem

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:17 pm
Devon nodded and walked over to the medical cupboard. He pulled out a long and wide syringe and walked back over to where John was strapped to on the table. Devon took the cap off so that the long needle was revealed. Devon pushed on the pump to get all the air out. Once that was done, Devon traced a finger along the part of John's neck where it connects to the shoulder with a medical gloved finger. Once the doctor found a vein he stuck the needle in and injected the sedative into John's body. "Goodnight, you little beast" Devon almost hissed at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:31 pm
((Yeah, why not? Give her a chance to run though razz ))

The effect was immediate. John's eyelids closed and his body stiffened once, then became absolutely still and relaxed.

"Excellent," said Yani. "I think it would be a better idea to put the chip in either one of his arms or legs. If you could, though, make the surgery as small as possible. It would be inconvenient if he died trying to pull it out after finding the tell-tale scar." He walked around the table John was strapped to, observing his work. He abruptly turned back to Devon. "Of course I understand it's impossible for anyone to erase all evidence of a surgery. Just make the scar as discreet and unnoticeable as possible."

He smiled, but his eyes looked off into the near future.

Panther stilled herself completely, not even daring to breath. Her entire body tensed, like a cat, discreet and unseen. Ready to flee.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:05 pm
"Of course, sir. They're like animals. They will tear at any stitching put into them" Devon said. He unstrapped John and flipped his body over. Devon took out the chip and placed it on a metal tray, then picked up a scalpel and made a small incision into the back of John's leg. A very tiny incision.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:47 pm
((bump))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:10 am
((Bumps. Yeah, I know I gotta reply. >.>))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:01 am
[[Um...What happened since I last posted a month or two ago?]]  

dragonblade629

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:23 pm
((Panther's getting chased by Hiccadu. Rei's been gone for some time now [or at least, that's the general thought] but we're not sure where he is. So I guess that's up to you, whether he's hiding or not lol))

Yani walked up to stand beside Devon and picked up the chip, observing it. "She put something interesting in here didn't she?" he murmured, refering to TAIS. Besides being a tracking chip, there was some other device in there, courtesy of the slaughterhouse's supercomputer.

A twig cracked underneath her and the girl pressed her face against the soft moss on the tree branch. Vines dripped around her, strong and thick.

You just run Panther, you got me? A memory of John's voice surfaced. Just run.

Where was Rei?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:17 pm
[[Hm...I'm kind of going to decide what Rei will do once Mayhem posts.]]  

dragonblade629

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100

The Amazing Flying Circus

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:59 pm
((Hullo. I am new to this roleplay, though a couple of you are familiar faces wink ))

Tobart always had his back facing the front bars of his cage when sleeping or when the scientists came in, as the pangolin scales on his back could protect him from most damage. Back to the cage, he was silently broken at Jonathon's recapture, same as everyone else. Another ray of hope, gone with his return.

Tobart curled, trying desprately to sleep, anything to escape the reality of another Chimera being hurt, again. He tried this every single time.

To date, he has never succeeded.

((Little introduction there.))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:04 pm
Devon opened up the cut down to the muscle and stuck in a suction hose to suck up any blood that started coming out of the incision. He then took the chip from Yani. "Excuse me, sir. I need that" he said and opened up the small container the chip was in. Devon then took a pair of tweezers in his medical gloved hands and picked the chip up. He inserted the chip into John's leg and then picked up a tool similar to a soddering iron to burn the tissue around the chip as well as the sides of the chip to connect it to the tissue. Once the chip was in, Devon then began sealing up the incision and stitching it closed after removing the suction hose. Devon finished by putting gauze and dressing over the stitches. Devon looked down and pondered. "He will know where I performed surgery on him though. How can we keep him from picking at his stitches and pulling out the chip?" the doctor asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:38 am
Yani watched in quiet observation, noting with satisfaction the small incision and the fact that Devon didn't bind up the tendons on John's leg. Then he pondered Devon's question. "I suppose we'll have to disguise it. When Jared comes, I'll let him give John his strength. He'd been looking forward to beating him ever since he escaped."

That way, John would just see it as one of the more nasty piercings Jared had given him.

"Until then, we'll keep him sedated."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:11 pm
Devon nodded while taking off his medical gloves that were now stained with blood. "So do you want me to keep an eye on this one or move onto another specemin?" Devon asked his boss as he disposed of his gloves.

Devon then gathered all the soiled tools and put them over for sterilization.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:14 pm

I tried to move with a cool hand...
It didn't go as I planned.

I'm full of rookie maneuvers...
and gestures meant to be grand.

User Image

"My daisy, you make me go crazy, forever amaze me.
Now let's let the day go lazy."

Hiccadu continued to search, and neared the tree Panther had vanished in, circling it as her entire body completely surrounded the truck.

She could snap the tree in half if she really wanted to.

The wind blew again- harder this time.

Then the beast caught something in the air, and sniffed.

The little devil. She hadn't run at all- she had leaped into a tree from the ground, caught a branch higher up away from the base, and leaped from tree to tree. No wonder she hadn't been able to smell the girl!

But the scent was coming off the other trees now- and it was most powerful...

Right above her.

Hiccadu twisted her head upwards to see Panther right above, and hissed viciously.

"You!"

"My daisy, you know what I'm after- your musical laughter.
A more beautiful disaster..."

User Image

I cant believe what you create...
When you let your heart detonate.

You leave a path of delightful destruction.
You're quite the bomb, my daisy...

Daisy Cutter ~ 311

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out