Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:27 pm
"No no. I'm good." Hikaru leaned over and began to kiss him. She sliped her toung inside his. She suddenly pulled back because she had a feeling that Kaimei did not want do it even though at the moment they were alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:00 pm
Kaimei stared at Hikaru usually he would jump at her and start loving her but this time was different. His mind wanted to love Hikaru but his body didnt want to make any more damage to what will happen later down the road. he just smiled at her  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:37 pm
((Down boy! *squirts Ichigo with squirt-bottle* No humping Leafra!))

"I'm not, besides I'm pretty sure that even if we had a kid, they'd be able to fly and summon dead things, I don't know about you but I don't want to wake up next to a dead person in the morning, I do not roll that way, anyway I'm surprised there's any cake left after that fat lard Kaimei took a slice." Kyo said with a laugh, glad to change the subject, although he was not sure if Babies and Cake should be close to each other in a conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:50 pm
Suki giggled and patted Hiko on the head, telling him to calm down just a tad before he hurt somebody. She then went over to the cake and cut slices for Hiko and Snow, giving them both a slice.

"Yay!" Snow said happily as she started eating the cake with her hands.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:26 pm
Kaimei heard someone call him fat even though he had an athletic body with a six pack abs he snapped his finger and a force hit Kyo in the back of the head which knocked him down into the cake "Thats what you get" kaimei mentally thought to Kyo  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:40 pm
Hikaru suddenly got a nasty headache and there was only one way she could get one. Her father was mad at her and was trying to contact her. Her eyes went wide when she heard what her father had to say to her. "Um Kaimei. Somehow my father knows that I am pregnant and well he said that I have to marry who ever got me pregnant or he will come personally and remove the child from me and the way he would do it it would kill me." She looked down afraid that Kaimei would freak when he heard the word marriage.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:42 am
Kaimei heard this and felt so angry inside. "What kind of father would do this to his own daughter" he thought then he found himself in a dark room then glowing red eyes were in front of him "Hatred, Anger, Hatred, Anger!!!" the darkness started to comsume Kaimei. Kaimei never controlled his light and dark side thus his powers are going wild. Kaimei's body looked at Hikaru but his eyes were black with yellow irises he got up from the table and kept mumbeling "Hatred, Anger" he walked to the wall and held his hand up and blew up the wall then his body changed into a chaos form (in bio)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:03 am
"Kaimei!!!!!!" Hikaru went up behind Kaimei and wrapped her arms around him trying to get him to stop.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:42 am
"Hatred Anger" Kaimei kept saying he turned around and looked at HIkaru with his eyes. Black wings appeared the Kaimei disappeared form sight. he reappeared on top of the roof of the school. "Hatred anger" he muttered curling himself into a ball  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:10 pm
"Kaimei!!!!!" Hikaru followed him up to the room where she found him curled up in a ball. Suddenly there was a voice inside her head. There was no headache like when her father tried to contact her. It was her mother who contacted her this time. "Sweety I want to congradulate you on your pregnancy. Don't worry your father is not really that mad. What made him mad was that your virginity was taken and you were not married. I talked to him and he agreed not to hurt you and the baby but we do want you to come and visit. He agreed that you don't have to get married right away but when you come and vist us you must be engaged at least."

Hikaru had a smile on her face when she heard what her mother said. "Kaimei. My father agreed not to hurt me or the baby. My mother told me that they want us to vist them sometime soon but I must at least engaged when we go for the vist." She went over and put a hand on his shoulder. "My father is a forgiving man but he is easy to anger. He....." She winced and placed her hand on her stomach. She was so worried about Kaimei that it was putting stress on her and the baby.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:15 pm
Kaimei heard hikaru's words through the darkness and saw a light he reached for it and Kaimei's chaos form reverted to his normal form and a single tear fell as his deathstare looked at the setting sun  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:28 pm
"Kaimei......" Hikaru winced and she collapsed to her knees in pain. Her hand was still on her stomach. She did not know if Kaimei would hear her so she tried to reach out to the others. "Suki....Techno......Kyo......anyone.....baby......pain......."  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:35 pm
Kaimei ran through the darkness trying to get to Hikaru "Hikaru hold on im coming" he yelled but no one could hear him he kept running even though it seemed he wasnt making any progress then the eyes came back behind him "I will control you Kaimei" it said as the darkness tried to engulf him "HIKARU!!!" Kaimei yelled then a light bursted and the darkness fled from the area. Kaimei had control of his body then he turned to Hikaru and helped her up "Hikaru"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:09 pm
The pain Hikaru was feeling began to go away but she was still really stressed. There had to be some way for her to become relaxed and get rid of the stress because if she did not the pain was going to come back and she could lose the baby.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:11 pm
hiko saw the sake and jumped up and down"CAKE!"he yelled in joy as a bolt of lightning struck a tree as he began to eat the cake  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games