Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:39 pm
((OOC: Oh, we were supposed to meet? *blank look* I must have missed that part.))

Zloraiha examined Nicholas's eyes and seemed to like what she saw there. She seemed about to speak when Ciar glided up beside her. Flicking her gaze up to his, she smiled - the confiding, guileless smile of a little girl who was afraid of nothing. "Maybe," she replied.

Her smile never faded when the other male slave started shouting nonsense, but she did turn her head a little to glance his way. Cool and measuring, she examined him for a brief second, then turned her attention back to Nicholas. It was rather a dismissal. She couldn't care less what he had to say.

But she felt Ailu's smile when the other Angel entered, and her own turned up a notch. She couldn't help it - when others smiled, she usually had to as well.

Flashing Nicholas one last, mischievous kid-to-kid grin, she rocked back smoothly and seemed almost to flow to her feet. She'd take a look around, make sure there was nothing more interesting - but she rather thought she'd found the one she wanted.

~

Marcelius, as a general rule, did not care to check over the wares before the sale. He always knew what he wanted as soon as he saw it - generally whichever was cheapest, the one that no one else seemed to want.

Of course, there was also usually a reason for this, but hey - he'd never had any trouble. After the first little while, at least. The cheap ones tended to be the ones with no real skills; perhaps a mildly pretty face, a bit of wit.

And it wasn't as though Marcelius was buying them for either skills or attractiveness. Specimens did not need to be wonderfully talented or amazingly beautiful to be a good subject for study.

And so he waited idly until such time as the auction would be called, instead of going in.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:45 am
Nicholas frowned when angel looked away from him to pay attention to the man angel and the other slave. He was particularly jealous, why were they taking her attention away from him. When the girl turned back to look at Nick he smiled brightly and if he had had a tail he would swing it back and forth excitedly. If humans were dogs to the Kёshvȧl then he was a puppy.
The boy blushed a little when she flashed the mischievous grin at him and he felt like he had found someone who might understand him, a friend.
But when the angel started to leave he appeared dreadfully worried again and pressed himself against the bars of the cage. Zeek stretched his hand out between the bars, desperately itching it towards the girl he had just met and while doing so he whimpered quietly. The feather he had been holding fell to the floor of his cage between his feet.

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:33 pm
Vaanathos walked around a bit more before saying to his assistants "alright, time to get out of here. Any longer and the stench of these filthy creatures will make me vomit. Let's go into the waiting area until it is time for the auction". He then turned and walked with his assistants to the doors, glancing at other Keshval who were looking at slaves. He assumed they knew who he was. In fact, he expected it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:44 pm
[ @shadow: no. i don`t think so, anyway. ;;;; otherwise i missed something too.. sooo.. i guess you`re all set. ]

The Keshval inclined his head, in what could be considered a polite manner, towards Zloraiha. Granted, the human boy was small, but he seemed to carry an impressive amount of intellgience of someone of his age. A violent shout sliced through the musty air that had remained quiet, dragging the thin line of Ciar`s mouth down slightly at the edges, as if he`d been pinched. " You think you are capable? ... You... are trash. " The slave - whatever his name was, it hardly mattered - was not even worth the male`s attention, and Ciar`s back remained towards him. " ... .. No matter how thin the harvest has become, never ever think of yourself as irreplacable. Or I will remind you that you certainly are not." Finally, hearing the voice of Ailu behind him, the male turned slightly, giving her an empty glance, half - listening to the sounds of the rebellious slave choking himself. " As long as you`re the highest bidder. " His eyes noted the wealthy Keshval - Vaanathos - leaving. What a pompous creature. But he paid well, and that was what Ciar wanted.

fingerpuppet mafia

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy watched the slave seller uneasily with wide hazel eyes, keeping her mouth shut. She didn't need MORE punishment.

((sorry, I've currently got, like, nothing))

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:28 pm
Just a heads up, gang. I'm going through some terrible family issues at the moment (hence my dissappearing acts) so I have no idea if I'll be MIA again, or for how long. If I do dissappear for a long period of time (a more likely situation than not) then I might not open the auction until I return. Sorry. I don't want to drag you all down with me, but I've been waiting forever to create and open this role-play. I really want to be able to enjoy it, you know?

Kara cringed as chocking noises itched at her left ear, causing her to brush delicae fingers over her own collar. God, how she hated having it around her neck. Her mother had salvaged a few decripid books from the "Old Days", and in one of them was mention of similar devices being placed around the necks of beasts. 'Pets', humans had called them.
How the tables have turned.

"Alright, time to get out of here. Any longer and the stench of these filthy creatures will make me vomit-"
Kara glanced up through her veil of chestnut waves, shivering at the sudden chill that voice created under her skin. The owner of the voice was currently striding past her cage on his way out the door, flanked by two othe, lesser Angels. Whoever he was, it was no doubt he held power. She recalled the other girl in their group- Maxy or something- speaking boldly to him earlier.
Gutsy or stupid. Or Both. She thought grimly, casting the girl in question a quick glance. Senryu was between them, with the youngest of them on the end. That left Kara the last in line, and the one closest to the waiting room door.

Maxy was currently string at their slave trader, whom only now did Kara finally notice had graced their presance. The last thing Kara had glimpesed of him was his finger, directed at her as an order to be taken and loaded onto the ship, making her the second in her fmaily to become a Collection Day candidate.
First Kaleb, and now me. Poor mom. She thought, continuing to watch Ciar as he addressed another Angel. Maybe my family is cursed.

Senryu was still gasping for air. It was starting to churn Kara's stomach.
"Cut it out, will you?" she couldn't help snapping under her breath. "You're only going to hurt yourself that way."

User Image

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:53 pm
((XD he already stopped pulling on it))

He raised his head to look over at her. "What point is there? We will either die here in their hands or die defying them. Which will you choose? Will you lie down and become a dog or will you stand and show them the true meaning of the term angels of fury?" He stated simply before curling back up. If he was going to get free he would have to conserve himself and ignore what the aliens were muttering to one another.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:58 pm
arg. >face palm< Sorry.

"Only they'll be the Angels in fury." she muttered back, inching as close to him as her own chain would allow. "And I never said anything about becoming a dog, though you certainly did look like one, frothing at the mouth as you were. I was telling you to stop because you're going to need your strength. Stop trying to pick fights while you're stuck in chains, you idiot."

User Image

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:22 pm
(( I'll patiently wait for your troubles to be over if it means we get to continue your RP O: We all might as well post as much as we can while waiting on ya. ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:45 pm
((i agree make the most while we can...and illegal if you want someone to talk to im a pretty good ear.))  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:03 pm
Zloraiha paused at the sound of the whimper, half-surprised and half resignedly amused. Just went to show you, didn't it, she thought. Particularly in the younger pets. Seem kind to them once and they wanted to cling to you forever. And she wasn't even positive she wanted this one. She hadn't really looked around yet, she thought irritably.

So the gaze she turned back towards him was cool and distant - for a heartbeat or two, anyway. The wide, pleading puppy eyes made her young heart soften a little bit; whether it was with actual compassion or merely the half-condescending pity of the strong for the weak was questionable.

Either way, it led her to crouch before the cage once more. She glanced down at the feather he had let fall on the floor, and a quick smile curved her lips. Reaching back to her own wings, she gently plucked a loose gold-edged one herself.

Then she set it into the boy's hand and looked at him very intently. "That is a promise," she told him - her voice so quiet that anyone except the boy would have to strain rather a lot in order to eavesdrop. "I'll be back, and you'll come with me then." And without waiting for a response, she rose once again and turned away.

On the surface, it sounded reassuring. Of course, the little boy couldn't know that Zloraiha broke promises to pets as routinely as she breathed.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:14 pm
Little Nicholas blushed lightly when the woman gave him the feather, telling him she would take him with her. To him it sounded like she would save him from this cage and he believed her to be the real angel, like the ones in all the stories his aunt and uncle had told him.
The boy backed up away from the bars at the front of his cage and began examining the new feather he had been given. It looked very pretty and interesting, but above all Nick could not stop smiling or thinking about the angel lady as he held the shiny feather.

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:38 pm
Zloraiha gave each of the other pets a cursory, half-bored scan, but quietly dismissed them all eventually. None of them were...suitable. The other male was loud, obnoxious, and seemed like the kind that would bore her after about a week. The two females were equally uninspiring - the brown-haired one looked too timid. The darker one might have been all right, but on the whole Raia preferred the little boy. He was still young enough to be trained to behave the way she liked her pets, and he was cute in an aww-aren't-you-adorable-let-me-pat-your-head sort of way.

She tucked back her long dark hair, an absent gesture of thought, and went back towards the waiting area. Perhaps some others that she knew were there - she'd rather talk to them than just sit and wait.

Although sitting and thinking it over might be a good idea, too. She wanted a new pet, but she could wait if she had to; she didn't want another one to succumb to that 'depression'.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:21 pm
alright- my crisis has been currently diverted.

If all players are ready, shall we move on to the auction phase?

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200