Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:53 pm
Vance smiled and levitated on his back "well actually i don't plan to go through life in any fashion cuz I'm all ready dead, you seem to forget that quite alot" he appeared in front of her standing upside down "besides by now everyone knows I'm the comic relief character here, I'm mean non of you party poopers are gonna fill the role. plus someone who doesn't even believe that two opposing sides can one day come to a mutual agreement doesn't really have the right to be talking about hope now do they?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:16 pm
Lazarus The Resurected Wrote:
Gaia name: Lazarus The Resurected
Character name: Lazarus Dimitri Lutoepus
Race: vampire
Abilities: telepathy, hightened physical attributes, hightened sence of smell
Weapons: two 50 cal desert eagles, ammo is silver slug.
Personality: quiet, brooding, prone to violence, but generally a nice guy. A walking oximoron.
Appearance: medium hight and build, chalky white, red eyes, long black hair, always in black leather and his body is covered vampire gliph tattoos. Always seen wearing a trench coat on his back, his sun glasses on his eyes and a cigareette in his hand.  

Lazarus The Resurected

Lazarus The Resurected

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:26 pm
::The vampire Lazarus wandered into the scene, completely unaware of what was going on. He reached into his trenchcoat pocket, removing a pack of cgarettes. From the pack he withdrew a cigarette and slid if between his lips. He put the pack back in the inside pocket and reached into the right pocket of his leather pants. From his pocket he withdrew a silver Zippo lighter. He flicked the lighter open casualy as he raised it towards his cigarette, spinning the little wheel of steel againt the flint several times. His efforts netted him several sparks but no flame. He shut the lighter, shook it and tried again. Nothing. He sniffed the lighter, 'no fluid' he thought. He deposeted the lighter back into his pocket. The vampire looked around, for the first time he noticed the other people around him. "Anybody got a light." he asked cordialy ::  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:26 pm
Vance looked over at their new guest "oh yeah sure" he levitated a nearby candle over to him "here ya go"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Lazarus The Resurected

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:47 pm
:: Lazarus leaned in to the flame and sucked a few times to get his Cigarette lit. "Much abliged. he said, tipping an imaginary hat. ::  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:40 pm
Sky drove to a store and bought a pack of smokes. He hopped back on his bike and drove back. He light a cig and walked in as he inhaled. Cigarettes always made him calm down.  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:12 pm
Vance nodded and looked over as sky walked back in "you know smoking is terrible for your health, i should know thats how I died, i think........hmmmmm maybe not the details are still a little hazy"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:29 pm
Nova was now extremely ticked off with a certain ghost. Without saying another word she turned into her wolf form and took off. The hybrid planned on going back to the werewolves before they decided to come looking for her.  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:35 am
Marcus went out the door as nova left and quickly caught up with her outside the castle gates "it was a pleasure to meet you nova see you the next time your scouting for info alright"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:26 am
He inhaled again and blew the smoke out at Vance's face "Im dead, i don't need to worry about my health"  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:08 pm
Nova changed back into her hybrid form. "It was a pleasure meeting you as well, You should see me again in few days maybe a week. It depends." She changed into her wolf form and took off once again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:45 pm
the smoke phased right through him "yes but you can still be killed so technically your alive, im a ghost, that makes me atleast ten time deader than you" he waved his finger and redirected the smoke back into Sky's face  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:18 pm
He kept smoking ignoring Vance "If you don't stop bothering me, i will find some way to get rid of you. You low life, piece of scum" He hissed as he walked back to the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:52 pm
vance sighed "its not low life, its no life, say it with me people. stop using life based phrases on me because it doesn't make any sense. plus it give me a chance to contradict you, i mean isn't that an extra incentive not do it?"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:11 pm
"Will you please make him shut up Marcus. Why is he here in the first place, he's not gunna help us with our dog problem" He hissed  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games