Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:41 am
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
"Keep in mind that I have been eating on my own where ever I can for years." the elf says before taking a seat. "Having a table and others to eat with at all is a nice change."
Bob sits down, nodding and picks up his bowl and begins to eat.
The elf silently joins him, used to eating quietly anyways. When he tastes the food in the bowl he almost asks what the food is called before remembering that he is not allowed to speak.
After dinner the little ones clean the table and Bob brings the elf outside,"did you enjoy the Sushi, rice sweet and sour pork?"
"Yes," the elf replies, not remembering the last time he had eaten a meal that had tasted as good as the one he had just finished.
"So train the dinner off, or rest up for tomorrow?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:16 pm
Hatira shrugged, "The park would be nice, actually." She had replied, she yawned a bit as well.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:21 pm
They continue to walk down the street as K-Ba notices the yawning she is doing,"Are you tired?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:30 pm
Hatira shook her head, "I'm fine, things on the mind make me slightly tired, but i'm fine, this'll help."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:02 pm
"I understand, when you get too tiredjust tell me and we can go back to Xexx's." The two walk into the park, birds sing and some of the younger demons run around playing. K-Ba notices the swing set, with no one on it,"How about a swing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:41 pm
Hatira smiled, "Sure, sounds like fun." she ran over to the swing set and sat down on one of them.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:33 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
"Keep in mind that I have been eating on my own where ever I can for years." the elf says before taking a seat. "Having a table and others to eat with at all is a nice change."
Bob sits down, nodding and picks up his bowl and begins to eat.
The elf silently joins him, used to eating quietly anyways. When he tastes the food in the bowl he almost asks what the food is called before remembering that he is not allowed to speak.
After dinner the little ones clean the table and Bob brings the elf outside,"did you enjoy the Sushi, rice sweet and sour pork?"
"Yes," the elf replies, not remembering the last time he had eaten a meal that had tasted as good as the one he had just finished.
"Training sounds good," the elf replies, somewhat anxious to weild his longsword again. He eyes the red and black hilt, his eyes running down the sheath concealing a blade enscribed with elvish runes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:40 am
K-Ba walks around behind her and pushes her on the swing.  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:42 am
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
"Training sounds good," the elf replies, somewhat anxious to weild his longsword again. He eyes the red and black hilt, his eyes running down the sheath concealing a blade enscribed with elvish runes.
Bob grins,"I hoped you'd say that." taking a battle position, lacking a weapon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:37 pm
Hatira had laughed a bit as she was pushed on her swing, feeling like a little girl again before all this happened, so lively and happy. Feelings which she had once knew, and now are retrieved.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:16 pm
K-Ba smiled, hearing her luagh, he had set-outto clear her mind, and make her feel better, as well as get a little alone time with her, and had apparently succeeded to the extent he wished for."Are you having fun?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:50 pm
Hatira nodded, "Yes, I really needed this, thank you." She smiled at him a bit.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:57 pm
K-Ba leans down and kisses her on top of her head,"I'm glad I could help."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:11 pm
Hatira had smiled and hugged him.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:14 pm
K-Ba wraps his arms around her,"Would you like to sit here and continue swinging, or would yo like to do something else?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff