Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:29 pm
|| I only voted for V. Knight cause I thought no one liked mine o.o Can I change my vote? ||

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:34 pm
((lol, k. No prob. (to tell you the truth I actually like the VP better, but the chibi ones are so cute~, not to mention there isn't a guy's uniform ;D))

Jordan walked up to a kiosk that displayed stats and a map of the Dome. Looking at the scrolling 'Current News' information at the top she saw the message, "Forget about the uniforms and get back to work!" "Hmm, wonder what that's about," she muttered to herself.

((I brb, gotta eat))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:35 pm
(Should we add a cafeteria?)
Avery brushed her crumbs off the table and stood, taking her backpack from the seat beside her.

She stood and checked her schedule, knowing her class was upstairs she snugged her backpack on her shoulder more tightly. She shipped her tray and headed out into the main buildings foyer.

She trotted up the steps to her Science class.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:07 pm
After exploring a little Maria returned to her dorm to grab her back pack, then returned to exploring more. "Amazing... Its so big..." She muttered, looking around the campus. She looked up at the sky, it seemed like it would be a good day today, since it was already a clear, cool morning.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:20 pm
Jordan saw an area of the Dome devoted to obstacle courses and started heading in that direction. She looked around and whistled, the size of this place would probably never stop impressing her. She passed by a maze set into the ground with a glass top. You could see the progress of students on monitors above. The entire maze was pitch black. "So that's how sensories train..." Jordan noted. Looking at the screens she saw that no one was using it at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:27 pm
Avery opened the old wooden door to her chem room. The teacher wasn't there, though clearly had been. The text books were set out, the computer and light up boards booted up.

Avery went over and dropped her bag on the desk in the first row, closest to the window.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:39 pm
Axel got up and took a shower early. He went t the rec hall in a shirt wit the sleeves cut off and basketball shorts. He looked around for the weightroom but it was just a section in a huge building. "Yea that's what I'm talkin' about" He said with a smile jogging over. He warmed up with a jump rope and started hitting the heavybag.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:45 pm
Jordan checked her schedule, her first class wasn't till the afternoon; the student council had asked her to give a tour to a new student who had transferred in very recently. But she wasn't even due for that for a couple hours. Jordan walked back to the food center by the entrance. The Academy didn't want students starving if they spent time in the Battle Dome. Grabbing a scone she munched on it while she walked back to the maze she had seen before. "I could practice..." she said to herself, "But this just looks like too much fun," she grinned, stepping inside.  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:45 pm
(( i votes for vampire Night uniform look XD))

After about an hour of watching all the comotion of people bustling around treya climbed down and went back to her home tree and changed into some new cloths after that she dug trough a small creves in the tree and pulled out a small sachel like bag that she put on her shoulder when she made sure she hadn't forgoten anything else she headed for a small clearing near by where she could applie her gift and the sun could reach

(i will put a good description later but thats what ima call it for now XD)  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Leaving her bag Avery left the classroom, knowing full well no one would take it. And even if they did she could find it with ease. It was one of the few non animated items she could always find without trouble.

Popping out of the class she wandered down to the staircase and took seat. The first day there were always so many kids up and out bright and early.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:03 pm
Maria continued to walk around, but tried to avoid the few people that were out. She wondered if she should go to class early, or just wait a while longer, although her first class wasn't for another two hours, because school was starting in an hour, but most didn't even have classes till later. She wondered if she could train a little, to pass the time, since she wouldn't be able to get to the park and back in time for class. So she decided to walk down. She managed to get there in a fair amount of time, and opened the doors and peeped her head in curiously. She wandered around till she found the room for Lightening abilities. It had metal poles at various spots, some much further back than others. She a bit timid at first, so she went up to one of the closer poles, and let off a jolt of electricity. She jumped a little as a monitor at the side of the room recorded the amount of watts let out, strength, etc., etc. So she stood back and tried hitting various posts. She smiled a little as adrenaline rushed through her body.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:06 pm
((I'll let the girls deal with the fashion XD && thanks for usin my idea wolfy))

Axel was on the bench warming up with 165 lbs. He had his ipod on blasting Not Afraid. He bumped the weight up to 205 and put it up like a feather.

Axel arrived at the school and sighed "Maybe people will accept me here. If not I'll just kill them" He said shrugging and walking into Kindle Hall.  

Spectrum122

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:10 pm
(We're going to need a few NPC Teachers neh?)

Avery stretched her legs out and stood. She supposed her normal routine just wouldn't do for today. Too bad her friend Marissa had graduated last year. She didn't know who to hang out with or visit now.

Clipping down the steps she decided she'd go for a walk around the grounds. Maybe give directions if necessary. Popping out the main door and down the few steps Avery set off on a gravel path that led along the verge of the woods toward a small flower garden and fountain.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:21 pm
((*sigh* k, I'll make one. can he be creepy? >.< And thanks for the suggestion carebear, it was a gewd one :3))

Jordan bumped into a wall. Again. "Ugh, I hope no one's watching this..." she groaned. Then an idea popped into her head. Activation her I'ras Jordan could feel the darkness that was all around cloak her. She reached out with the shadows, something she'd never done before. She could just barely manage to make a small spike reach out and touched the wall with it. A big smile lit up her face.  

Wolfyofthesky

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:27 pm
((no problem it came to me while i was watching Xmen 3 when iceman and pyro fought iceman turned into all ice and beat up pyro he said somethin bout bein at the school then iceman was like "you never shuda left" XD it was awesome))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games