Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
Gaia Demonstration }rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or .. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATION
  OH YEAH
View Results

Isabaee

Obsessive Pup

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:40 pm
mine is uploading right now on you tube ^_^ www.youtube.com/user/xianghua19  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:46 pm
I wish we could earn more gold to help the other Gaians out..I mean I try and try to get a lot of gold to give away but I end up spending 3 days to get such a little amount.. I think Gaia should give us more gold...like instead of 10g make it 100g in Daily chance....Thanks!  

CourkScrew

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Dillonkillen

5,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:57 pm
Gaiaonline is amazing!
Here is my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjKvychY1o4  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:02 pm
i love gaia so im going to make a video it may take awhile though....D:  

yumiaelita

iHalo-tastic

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:07 pm
I think they should make it available to play Booty Grab whenever. It's very rare to see a tank that has the option too. + I think it's too much work to keep the aquariums healthy. No matter how hard i try, my fish health is like 5.98 and i can't get it above that, even if i feed them and make conditions favorable.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:11 pm
Dillonkillen
Gaiaonline is amazing!

ok i kind of agree with you but i dont completely think i'm wrong for not liking gaia cuz they screwed up.  

Isabaee

Obsessive Pup

Isabaee

Obsessive Pup

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:12 pm
i hope u like ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geOG79qjRAY  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:31 pm
I think gaia's staring to get boring nowadays. Nothing new is that interesting. And I also think gaia should give more in daily chance. (I don't have a mic, so I can't record)  

dainty dolls

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

i eated some bacon soap

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:43 pm
the empire of gaia rules^^

well ive been playing gaia for a while and ive kinda became addicted then suddenly it just got boring u should be able to use props like a normal human should like if u have a chair in ur house u should be able to sit in it ....and the thing with gaia cash is that there shouldnt be that because gaia online is a place were u can be free with your avatar but ur limited to that with ur cash or gold.also before they make any changes like to the my gaia page they ask us to vote or choose wether we want it or not....i might make a video l8tr

but i enjoy the towns and rally very kool^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:48 pm
Here ya go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZcWctBzkA8  

maaoow

1,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

i eated some bacon soap

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:54 pm
Dillonkillen
Gaiaonline is amazing!

yea i kind of agree with you  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:55 pm
The TOS is one thing. It doesn't give us the chance to defend ourselves if falsely accused or mistaken for someone else's mis-deeds.  

XSK Doomed Jake the Snake

herokid11

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:09 pm
Doctor Blovem
Paste the link of your recorded video or sound or you can write your think about gaia here

ITS TIME TO TALK!!!
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATIONS wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

We will make a common topic in Gaiaonline Feedback sub-forum and we will paste videos there.
In video you can show and talk about how you feel about gaia in these days, What you dont like about gaia, why gaia is boring now... etc

Record A video or only Voice Sound to uploaded in Youtube
Everyone made Video or recorded sound will get10k or 50k or 100k :)
But you must say your username and The name of our Guild"The Empire of Gaia" in the first of show.
And you will get one of these rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or item worth 200k

Most of gaians says that gaia turned to the worst in 2010..

Some says:
Quote:
You have to keep playing over and over to get gold and get items you want. Gaia Online takes litteraly no precautions against excessive play

Quote:
Gaia Online keeps announcing new features, but look how many are really introduced.

Quote:
Perhaps the worst problem about Gaia Online is how bad they suck. It’s just a god-damn forum, and the point of the game is totally stupid. There are no levels, no monsters, no challenges

Quote:
According to GaiaOnline, accepting their ToS (Terms of Service) in effect means you give them the right to ban you anytime for any or no reason at their sole discretion, and you might not do anything about it
if we don't do anything about this the people will think lets go play a game to make money and i get a lot of points and only earn a tiny bit of ththat score and now we must stand up for the people of gaia  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:12 pm
improve gaia!,i've been playing this game for 3 years now and the only improvment was the avatar outfit saver n blue colored bar wit easier access to ur things n dat all the improvment only 2 meesly improvments we need new imrpovments  

eric5006

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

IsamuYuji

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:12 pm
Well i dont have a youtube account and even if i did, i dont know how to make videos. so here it goes...

IsamuYuji and "The Empire of Gaia"
I think Gaiaonline is a very fun place to hang out and make new friends. If you have a big imagination there are tons and tons of role playing forums that are alot of fun and allow you to make a bunch of friends. There are also different places in the forums that might catch your attention that will help you find more people that like the same stuff that you do. The games that they have on gaia are all very old and not updated at all. They are working on Zomg to make that better but alot of people have already beat it multiple times. Before Zomg, everyone would hang out in towns and have a good time but now, after zomg, there is barely anyone in towns and they have became like a wasteland. Also when you first start out on gaia you want all the fabulous items which takes months or years to get (I should know) and when they cant get it, they just quit. Also in the past year Gaia has became very greedy. They are making more and more things cost more money. To get the fabulous items that everyone wants you need to pay real money for it or have to pay a whole bunch of gold for one. Also when you get a rig, there is only a slight chance of getting a good item and a really high chance of getting bad items. Because of people wanting the good items, it makes them buy more rigs which cost more money. This also sucks. And then they go and make a shop that makes you pay millions of gold for one item. Thats not right. Another thing is that most veterans are jerks to new people. Thats not a nice thing to see. Me i try to help all the people i can in as much ways possible. So as you see in all i wrote, Gaia has both its ups and downs.  
[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff