Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
~Artemis torture palace~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:57 pm
"It wasn't a problem," he muttered lightly standing up and heading upstairs and into the bathroom near his room. He quickly undressed as he filled the tub up with warm water. When the tub was full he sat in the water as he waited for a comment from Nightengale only to get empty silence. He slid his shirt into the water and washed the blood off of it and hanging it on the towel rack to dry.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:05 pm
Artemis finished her breakfast and washed the plate, before moving back into the living room and positioning herself on the couch. "There are clean clothes in your closet!!" she yelled to Pardonner, stretching out, her eyes driting back over to the movie which was playing on the tv.  

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:29 pm
Pardonner blinked only to smile lightly as he slid down in the tub so that up othis chin was under the water. "Thanks..." he mumbled lightly as he began making little water bubbles float up from the water. It was a difficult thing to do, but it kept him distracted from any thoughts of torture today. He finished bathing after a while of making water bubbles colliding with each other and becoming a giant water bubble only to splash over his head. He quickly dried off and walked quickly into his room, throwing on the first pair of clothes he saw. He ran back down the stairs and sat back down on the floor of the living room. "What're you watching?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:34 pm
Artemis watched as Pardonner came back in. "Umm.. I don't know. A movie of some sort." she said with a shrug, a soft smile spreading across her face.  

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:42 pm
"You don't really pay attention to what's on tv do you?" he asked as a smile slid across his face and his eyes shifted over to her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:58 pm
Artemis shook her head and grinned. "Nope. It's never as exciting as the real world." she said, sitting up and looking over at the tv. "You can actually sit on the couch you know." she said, the grin still upon her face as her eyessettled on him.  

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:29 pm
"The floor is pretty comfy. I got used to sitting on the floor so sitting on the couch seems a bit weird to me," he replied ligtly looking back at the tv.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:38 pm
Artemis shrugged and looked back at the tv, lost in her own thoughts. She hummed slightly to herself, before sighing softly and laying bak down again.  

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:54 pm
Pardonner tapped his finger on his feet softly before glancing back at Artemis. "Do you have any siblings?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:02 pm
Artemis's face became serious as he asked the question, and there was a deathly silence in the air. "Yes, I have a sister, her name is Twillah." she said, sneering at the name, and rolling her eyes. "Goody two shoes.." she muttered, anger in her eyes.  

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 pm
"I heard from Lymbo that I had several siblings, but I never got to actually get to meet them personally. Of course my dad called me a mistake and sent me to Lymbo so he could try having him beat the crazy idea of him being my dad out of my head. Apparently it failed since I still consider him my dad..." Pardonner smiled lightly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:46 pm
Artemis smirked slightly. "My sister is a goody-two shoes who is absolutely and completely too nice." she said with a sigh, thinking of Twillah. She really should talk to her more often..  

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:22 pm
"Do you ever talk to her?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:26 pm
Artemis shook her head and sighed slightly. "No." she said softly, her eyes sharif at the television.  

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:39 pm
"You should talk to her sometimes, even if you don't like her. I would talk to my siblings if they even knew I existed, but sadly, they don't so I'm practically alone in the world." His eyes shifted to the floor.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff