Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lay Me Down to Sleep [[OPEN AND ACCEPTING ]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Skye rolled his eyes and pushed her down onto the couch.

"Stop whining. i'll go get you a band-aid but after that i dont want to hear another word from you."

He left the room, returning quickly with a band-aid. Skye handed it to her quietly and sat down the floor in front of the couch.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:01 pm
Riley knelt down by the couch. "Skye?" she said softly, grinning like a fool. "If you don't stop being such an a*****e to Suki, I'm gonna kick your fat a**." she said, the smile never leaving her face. It was frightening, the words not quite fitting of the happy face and tone, like she was telling him she had just won the lottery.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:40 pm
Suki glared at Skye and then put the Band-Aid on, wincing as she did so.

"Why do you want me anyway? I mean, what are you going to do to me or with me?" Suki goes silent for a moment and her eyes go wide, "Oh God! Don't eat me! I wouldn't taste very good, I swear! Even though I wouldn't mind being killed... But being eaten is just a step too far!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:30 pm
(I dont know whether i should be flattered or annoyed that everybody automaticaly assumes that Skye is being a jerk for no reason lol. O well. I guess i made him like that)

Skye rolled his eyes and ignored his sister. The blue in them flashed at Suki's words, but he tried to keep his normal calm demanor. He wasnt worried about scaring the girl but he knew Yuki wouldnt like that.

"Shut up, wench. No one is planning on eating your a**. We only want you to try a new game that we have made. It doesnt hurt you but we want an outside opinion. If you pass then you can go ahead and keep the game."

Skye gently slipped his hand into Yuki's pale palm and held it tight. If he woke up in the dreamworld, he didnt want Yuki to be alone. He was her guardian, and he wasnt about to let anything happen to her.

Shadowolff

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:34 pm
Suki breathed out a sigh of relief then tilted her head, her mind full of confusion.

How do I get myself mixed up in these type of situations? I am surrounded by people who slit each other's hands and think there is a such thing as the "Dreamworld". I'm surrounded by crazy people! Ugh!

Suki pushed her thoughts aside and closes her eyes trying to focus on whatever she was supposed to focus on.

"This is too confusing... What are we supposed to be doing?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:22 pm
Skye leaned back in the cushions and raised a eyebrow.

"Close your eyes and relax. The inscense will put you to sleep. In order to enter the...place, you have to sleep."

He didnt say anymore and instead closed his own eyes. He fell asleep quickly.

The first thing he noticed was the cool grass against his skin. Skye shivered, his blue eyes hardening as he realized that he was still exposed due to his transformation last time. There was something soft under him and it smelled like strawberries. Skye narrowed his eyes in confusion and pulled himself up.

His cheeks burned bright red when Yuki's sleeping face came into his vision. He jerked back like he had been electrified and immediately focused on shifting. He didnt want her to wake up and realize their current positions. It sort of made sense though considering that they had been with each other when they had woke up.

Shadowolff

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:38 pm
Yuki leisurelly woke up, and she could feel something being lifted off of her. The girl furrowed her brow in confusion, and after a few seconds, she opened her eyes slowly.

Soft midnight black fur brushed against her thighs. Skye stood between her legs, and he looked like he was a bit surprised when she lifted herself into a sitting position. Being as oblivious as she was, Yuki didn't even bother wondering why he was in such a position. Yuki's eyes lit up with delight, and she launched herself at the wolf, her snowy cat ears twitching.

"Skye! How did we get back to the Dream World?"

The black wolf blinked its blue eyes at her, and she smiled brightly.

We took care of that.

Yuki wrapped her arms around the black canine, squeezing it in a hug.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:37 pm
Riley fell asleep with one hand on Suki's arm and propping one foot up on Jacob's leg. She wanted to be near Suki when they reached the dream world, as the girl would probably start freaking out, and Jacob, well, it was always good to make sure you were close to all the idiots she had to protect. Since Skye, much as she hated to admit it, wasn't completely incapable, she left him alone, resisting the urge to position her foot right in his face. She let her mind drift, praying Suki wouldn't freak out like she was expecting.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:54 pm
Jacob sat up in the dream world. He looked over to see his companions waking as he did. Yuuki asked why we were here. Home. “You passed out in school. Apparently, you have a telepathic connection to the dream world.” he stood and looked around for Riley. “Riley!” he called after her when he saw her laying there on the ground. He walked over to her and extended his right hand.
“You ok?” he asked, slightly concerned. He looked over to see a boy with what looked like cat ears sitting in the bushes.
“Hey! Whose there?” he shouted.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:58 pm
Meeko looked at the boy standing on the other side of the bushes. He stepped out timmedly and said in a voice the shook just a small amount, “M-My name is M-Meeko. You’re a dream walker arent you?” his eyes and voice reflected the horror that he felt. He had told the others to destroy the book. Why didn’t they listen?!?  

dracko_10k

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:25 pm
Riley ignored the hand Jacob offered, instead throwing her arm over her eyes. "Five more minutes, Mom..." she said, cringing. "It seems every time we do this a headache will be involved." She muttered. She felt like she had a killer hangover, just like the first time. Oh, well. Maybe her magic was getting to her.

{{DONT WORRY, IM NOT COPYCATTING YUKI!!!}}  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:27 pm
Skye resisted the urge to bite Jacob, and instead focused on getting Yuki off of him without hurting her feelings and looking like an idiot. It wasnt easy but he managed to squirm out of her grip and stroll over to a nearby tree. Skye laid down in front of it. The midnight black face stared solemnly at everyone, blue eyes that looked almost ready to kill at any second.

Skye's nose twitched slightly. There was someone nearby that smelled oddly similiar to Yuki.

Damn that wench.

He could still remember that stupid female that resembled Yuki. She had successfully managed to change him back to a human form.

Shadowolff

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:04 pm
Jacob looked back to riley, rather amused that she, of all people, would be complaining. He turned back to the boy named Meeko,” Why are here?”  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:34 pm
Suki's eyes drooped slowly downward, her body begging for sleep. Once asleep colors flashed before her eyes in freaky patterns.

Her torso shot up straight and Suki panted, sweat dripping off of her brow.

"W-where am I?" She asked looking around at her surroundings. When she spotted unfamiliar faces her eyes widen and she started crab-walking backward.

"Who are you and what do you want with me?!" Suki asked frantically.

Evil_Maiden420

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:35 am
Riley heard Suki's sudden alarm and rolle her eyes. "s**t, why couldn't she just like, know who we are?" she said, pulling herself off the ground. "It's alright, we just changed forms. Look at yourself. You'll see it's true." Riley began feeling aroundin the grass for the gun she had strapped on her ankle before they went to school. She found it not far away and grinned wickedly. "This will be useful."

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff