Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
A Dark New World (Now Open/ Still Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you new to this story?
  Yup, and I'm happy to be here!
  Yes, but I don't care.
  No, I joined during the second RP
  No, I've been here from the beginning
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:23 pm
"Even if we are, we'll have a safe base for the time being," Therese said in reply, shrugging as she went to collect her meager belongings. "There's no real reason for me to stay here, and I've been itching to talk to some humans instead of myself for a long time." The bag was right where she left it, thankfully not affected by the nearby fire. She stepped around the corpses on the ground as she made her way to the truck, grabbing a few miscellaneous items off the dead zombies. Then she climbed into the bed of the truck, shrugged her burdens off, and took position by the window. "So I guess I'm with you guys now."  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:10 am
Rei searched the area as she wandered back to the truck, hoping to find some supplies. Finding nothing, she scrambled into the driver-side seat, started the engine, and pulled away, mowing down a couple zombies in the process.
"So what's you story, Therese?" she asked after several minutes of silence.  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:00 pm
"My story?" Therese let her head fall back to rest below the open back window, her eyebrows scrunching up as she thought. "I'll start from the relative beginning if you don't mind. Some time ago, I don't remember, there were these news reports about the war and something about a flu going around. I didn't pay any attention to it, like everyone else, until one of my neighbors wandered into my house. Longish story shorter, I trapped her in a room and went out to find her husband, but he was just like her, and by that I mean violent. At that point I assumed they were stereotypical zombies, still do, mainly because they resemble them a lot. So I went with my plan: Grab weapons, my stick plus a few guns from the houses around me, a little bit of food, and hole up in a store. I'm not sure how long I was there, maybe a week or two. But...yesterday, I think, I decided it was time to move out, and I hot-wired a truck. That's how the gas station blew up...and how I heard there were other people...and how I'm with you guys now..." She dug into her bag and pulled out a drink, the label which she couldn't see very well, and wet her throat before she capped it. "What about you three...oh, uh...two. What's yours, Rei?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:19 pm
((Sorry, I gots a new job, so I can't post during the week anymore TToTT I'll be back on Sunday, though.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:14 pm
((Congrazzles. *confetti*))  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:35 pm
Markus was nearly at the spot where all the survivors were going to meet. He camped himself at the top of a tree where he could see the area then commanded the special infected to continue on.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:14 pm
Wally took the time to reload all the guns while Rei told their story. He peeked out the window over Therese's elbow, and watched the shuffling crowds wander around outside, stumbling in futility after the big rig tearing across the abandoned highway. Wally shielded his eyes from the bloody glare of the sinking sun, and saw the shapes of the radio tower and surrounding apparati up ahead. He pointed them out, and motioned for Rei to slow down.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:59 pm
Church stared aimlessly out of the one window in the room, ignoring the soft static from the multiple tv's in the room. Only a few were unmuted, the one watching the area Markus was in, the roads to the radio broadcaster, and the angled view of the trailer. Standing up, he stepped over slowly to the map pinned on the wall. He took out a small red pen from his jacket pocket and searched until he found the right place, then marked a small X on the paper.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:07 am
HI guys, i ish finally able to get back online after a virus destroyed my hard drive.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:56 am
((Derp! I'm always so late... @o@

Anyways, not sure what we're doing with Ryan's character at this point so I'll make this short and let you do with this as you see fit, Tyler. XD))

Rei brought the vehicle down to a reasonable speed as they approached the radio tower. She scanned the area for some form of life, her spirits dropping slightly when she saw no movement or sign of the man they had traveled so far to find. She slowed the vehicle to a creep, feeling a little apprehensive as they crawled closer to the trailer. "Maybe he moved on?" she suggested, glancing at Wally with a confused look as she parked the truck.  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:39 pm
Markus looked at the edge of the area to see that the rest of them had arrived. He grinned from ear to ear knowing that the fun was about to begin. He then gave mental orders to the special infected to get into position and ordered the Charger to go after the one inside the makeshift house.

Troy was looking around in the makeshift house when he heard a roar all of a sudden. He turned around and saw a big zombie with a huge right arm charging at him. He jumped to the side as the zombie charged then pulled out his two pistols and fired at the zombie. A few shots hit his back and one nearly hit his head when the zombie turned around and charged at him again. Troy jumped out of the window then started to climb to the top of the structure in order to get the higher ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:01 am
((Man, you have the worst luck in computers ever.))

"Near night?" Therese carefully climbed out of the bed and kept pace with the still moving vehicle until Rei stopped it. She had her hand on her shotgun, thought she saw nothing out of the ordinary. "Too dangerous. How long have you known about these zombies? It's better to move in the daytime."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:31 am
((Still waiting for Tyler 'cause I dunno what he wants to do with Ryan's character. >->))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:34 pm
((Well you can always bug him about it. 3nodding ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:59 am
((XD Well, he's been really busy with his new job, plus we're trying to get him moved into the house this weekend. I don't think he's touched a computer for several days now. I'll remind him this weekend after he's all moved in. =3))  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff