Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:57 pm
{{Another person! Welcome Liada! biggrin }}

Amy gasped and quickly leaned back on her hands, her hands going over Dec's legs, when his fox began to growl. She didn't move at all during Dec's explanation. She didn't move until the fox got down and then sat at Dec's feet.

She sighed in relief and then looked at Dec. "Oh, I see. I'm sorry about the mix-up. We'll say we're even since you forgot where I worked."

She winked at him, chuckled softly, and then looked back down at the fox. "I don't think your fox... Tsuku you said? I don't think Tsuku likes me, unfortunately."

She reached her hand out carefully to him again. "I'm sorry, boy. I got confused.... OH!"

She quickly looked up at Dec. "Would he be allowed to have some of Karrie's specially-made pet food?"

Meanwhile, Thistle was standing at the side of the pool after Mitri set her up there. She shook her body, her wings held out and spraying water everywhere and her mane and tail shook vigorously.

Then, she looked at Mitri, moved her mouth in a similar way she had in the toy room with Velcore, and tried to talk. Again, what came out was a low sound that was a cross between a honking sound and a baaing sound that a sheep made. All together, it sounded like 'oooo'. She had tried to say 'you' again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:01 pm
*laughs* That's a good start! *climbs out of the pool and goes over to one of the lounge chairs* I wonder how Velcore found you...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:03 pm
Tsuku sniffed Amy's hands politely. He really didn't feel one way or another about her. Tsuku had growled at Dec not Amy. However at the word food, Tsuku's ears perked up. He looked at Dec and then nodded towards Amy.

-Dec laughed- Tsuku never turns down food. But nothing with beans in it please. Meats only. Tsuku gets the worst gas.

Tsuku turned and nipped Dec slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:04 pm
She squeaked happily and followed Mitri. Her head was held a little higher and her chest was puffed out slightly. She was quite proud of herself after what Mitri said!

As she was walking over toward the chair Mitri was walking to, though, she noticed another animal by Amy. And then, she saw Dec. She squeaked happily at him and started trotting over to them both, anxious to see Dec and to make a new animal friend!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:08 pm
Tsuku saw the pony-bird coming and gracefully moved between Dec and her. The giant fox stared down impassively but kept interposing himself between Thistle and Dec.

Dec didn't see this. He was too busy answering the girl in the pool [Rivonu]. "Hi there. My name is Dec. What's yours?

{{LOL I almost said Lady in the water.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:13 pm
{{Pony-bird. rofl }}

Amy had nodded and stood up to go get some food for Tsuku, giggling softly as she saw the fox n** at Dec lightly when he made the comment about gas.

She was already at the counter talking with one of Karrie's staff about what would be best for the fox by the time Thistle started to head toward Dec. So, she didn't see her pony getting into a possibly-dangerous situation, unfortunately.

Thistle looked up at the pretty fox as it moved slightly. She really liked the blue on him! She squeaked happily and flicked her tail in greeting. If she could have talked, she would have been saying, "Hi, hi!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:22 pm
Tsuku relaxed slightly when the pony-bird made no further attempts to get to Dec. He sat calmly, his electric blue eyes watching Thistle hypnotically. His tail flicked once and then curled around his paws. It could have been considered a "Hello" but then again there also might have been a mosquito bothering him.

{{Well, it kinda is...}}

Dec turned to the Karrie look-a-like sitting on a lounge chair nearby. "Ummm this may sound odd, but you look really familiar to me. My name is Dec."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:27 pm
{{Ugh. Gaia is messing up again. sad }}

Thistle watched the fox's hypnotizing blue eyes as they stared into hers. They were so pretty!

She slowly moved toward him again and then leaned back on her back legs. She was trying to get eye-level with the fox so that she could study his eyes better.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rivonu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:38 pm
(it's ok Dec I can always edit it xP. Imma come back tomorrow, technology hates me at the moment stare have fun guys mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:38 pm
If a fox could raise one eyebrow, Tsuku would be. What was with the little pony-bird? It was acting like it was entranced... Tsuku straightened slightly and watched as Thistle stretched up to try and maintain close eye contact. It was entranced...by him!

This appealed to Tsuku's vanity and the fox's clever mind soon found a way to turn this situation to his advantage. Tsuku leaned down and stared...willing the pony-bird to come closer.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:00 am
{{Okay!! Finally back after Gaia stopped freaking out on me.}}

Thistle sighed softly as the fox leaned down and she could finally put her front legs back on the ground again. It was not that easy to stay upright on her back legs without something to lean her front legs on to balance herself.

When she noticed that the fox was staring back at her, she moved forward again, her tail flicking slightly. When she got close enough to his face, she looked into his eyes more closely and tried to see each ribbon of blue that was in them. She had never seen eyes like that before!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:01 am
Amy came back to the chair Dec was sitting on with a small plastic bag in one of her hands. She stopped right before she sat down, though, and stared at Thistle and Tsuku when she saw how close they were.

"Uh, Dec? Is Tsuku nice to other animals? I mean, is it okay that Thistle is getting that close to him or should I pull her away?"

She was quite nervous for her pony.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:08 am
Hi, Dec. I'm Mitri. *stands up and walks over to Amy* I should get going. Uncle Karrie wants to work on his forge again tomorrow. I think he's excited to get it done. *hugs Amy and pats Thistle on the head before going home*

((Gaia finally let me back in, and I'm going to bed.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:13 am
{{Aww. Okay. Night Kits! biggrin }}

Amy returned Mitri's hug and then watched him leave while she waited for Dec's response. Mitri's words were ringing in her mind once again.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:16 am
Don't worry, Tsuku is very well behaved. He does not start fights. However he is something of a prankster and joker so I expect...

Just then, Tsuku blew out a breath into Thistle's face; making the pony blink. While the pony was distracted, Tsuku thrust his head forward under the pony's body and lifted it. Tsuku took off for the pet area with Thistle on his back. He skidded to a halt beside the pet pool and bucked. Thistle flew into the pool with a big splash.

Tsuku grinned a vulpine smile as the little pony came up spluttering. Feeling generous, Tsuku fished the little pony out; towing her in with a gentle clamp of his jaws. Tsuku left the soaked Thistle by the pool and ran back to Dec.

-Dec laughed- Yeah, that's what I thought was going to happen. -He stood and gave Amy one last hug.- We need to get going now. Thank you for Tsuku's treat. Tsuku, say goodbye.

Tsuku reached out and gently took the plastic baggie from Amy. His jaws were as big as a large dog's. The giant fox bowed politely and followed his master out.

[Nights!]  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games