Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Welcome ! - Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:01 am
Hi, all! I joined this guild as soon as I found out TM was closing. xd I like it here so far, so I decided to introduce myself finally.

I'm badtzmaru here and on TM, but you guys can call me badtz or maru or Erin. smile My hobbies are music, art, sports, movies/tv, traveling, sleeping, and eating. xd If you'd like, you can find out the specifics in my profile!

I joined TM in January 2010, and instantly became addicted to Sevens. Although TM had beautiful art and some really cool features, 7s was my one true constant. heart I started off as a CC user but started to buy GC when they introduced the Buyer Bonus program. I regret supporting TM because I really disliked how it was run especially at the end... But I did enjoy myself there and I got to meet some really fun players. (I'm going to make a journal entry archiving my TM life, and edit it into this post later. xp )

Anyway, I'm glad lots of my friends are migrating to Gaia. smile For some reason, it was easier for me to be closer to my TM friends than my Gaia friends which is weird because I think Gaia has more stuff to do... But I hope I can maintain the same relationships here in a different setting, and also meet some new TMers as well! I always liked Gaia better overall, anyway. 4laugh

It's nice to meet you all and I look forward to being active here! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:28 am
Steve Shion
My music tastes are about as varied as there are flavors of Pocky. I listen to everything from jazz to The Beastie Boys and loads of different things in between. I don't care much for Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B and Country. I may like a few songs in those genres but it's few, far between and is pretty much an exception of my otherwise general dislike of the genre.
Nice to meet you! smile I'm interested in who your favorite artists are! I feel like listening to some acid jazz lately, but my music library is very limited.

LadyEpita
I am working on the game zOMG to gain gold and hopefully I can get into some groups and have fun like I was having in TM. Man I'm going to miss those chat room!
Welcome to Gaia!! smile Lemme know when you play zOMG! Another TM friend of mine (54305) and I are planning to play this week. Yeah, TM rooms and Gaia houses have a different vibe, but I hope you grow accustomed to the change. 3nodding

Aluzja
A quick summary of my TM activity:
Joined november 2009. One of the active people that missed maybe one day at TM. TMT admin, middleperson before trading system, active CC user for a long time that later become a GC one, also a profile style designer.

But the most.... simply someone who loved spending time with friends there. crying

Moved here looking for another way to stay in touch with my TM friends.

Not sure if i will be active here or not.
TM gave me a hard lesson about that by closing *sigh*

Created an account today, still looking at what i can do here etc. o..o
Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding I'm certain that Gaia won't close for a very long time because one thing you'll notice is that the staff here actually care about what their users think and often communicate with them. It's the main reason I like Gaia better than TM. smile

There is soo much to do on Gaia! I'm sure you'll have fun designing your profile since Gaia has a lot more freedom than TM. And I can foresee you becoming a regular in the Gaia Exchange. I hardly participate in the marketplace and haven't even reached 1 mil gold despite how long I've been here. sweatdrop Anyway, I hope you come to like it here as much as I do!

I_023
[...]

I am from Italy :3

[...]

I will cook for you <3
Pasta? emotion_kirakira heart  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100

Aluzja

Spicy Sweetheart

50,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:41 am
badtzmaru
Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding I'm certain that Gaia won't close for a very long time because one thing you'll notice is that the staff here actually care about what their users think and often communicate with them. It's the main reason I like Gaia better than TM. smile

There is soo much to do on Gaia! I'm sure you'll have fun designing your profile since Gaia has a lot more freedom than TM. And I can foresee you becoming a regular in the Gaia Exchange. I hardly participate in the marketplace and haven't even reached 1 mil gold despite how long I've been here. sweatdrop Anyway, I hope you come to like it here as much as I do!

Hope it's ok to reply here xP

We'll see. Being TMT admin is not making me an active trader, i stopped being that a looong time ago i actually didn't like trading much anymore, i was just manitaining the site and helping users.

i already digged a little with the profiles.
,,+" is that i can change css of whole profile the way i want not just a description field
,,-" that i can't change it's html //unless i missed something, still need to look closely there

aaanyway, i'm stil a begginer at what we can do here, but as in general i do know css and html so if anyone needs some help, feel free to talk to me xD

and thank you for greeting ^_^

Well i hope not. If next site i join would close i would be afraid i'm cursed O_O  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:28 am
Aluzja
I wasn't much of a trader either, but I still liked to keep track of my items on TMT. whee Do you know if TMT is going to close as well?

Your profile looks great!! 3nodding You could probably open up a profile shop soon to earn gold. I only know how to edit classic profiles because they're more simple. sweatdrop I may ask you for help when/if I try to edit a current profile!

lol I hope we didn't bring the curse to Gaia. xd  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100

Aluzja

Spicy Sweetheart

50,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:53 am
badtzmaru
Aluzja
I wasn't much of a trader either, but I still liked to keep track of my items on TMT. whee Do you know if TMT is going to close as well?

Your profile looks great!! 3nodding You could probably open up a profile shop soon to earn gold. I only know how to edit classic profiles because they're more simple. sweatdrop I may ask you for help when/if I try to edit a current profile!

lol I hope we didn't bring the curse to Gaia. xd

We aren't going to close until end of december and later we'll see.
If it will be possible we will simply move it to a cheaper server and keep it for a while. [I think Crui posted about that on TMT FB?]. The case is that not only TM is closing but also ads started to gain less [even with the same amount of visitors]. If TM would still be up it would be more of our goal to keep TMT running, while now when TM is closing we will try, but not at any costs as the site has no real purpose now anyway, other than being a kind of memorial of TM items. For now everyone is free to use TMT if it may help them somehow, but we aren't going to add anything new for just this purpose here.

Haha we'll see.
I was doing it for some time on TM.
Then i got tired razz Here its possible just because i will probably be... or should be less willing to spend money on a website. Everything i spent on TM will be simply deleted. That's not nice... Anyway, first i need to look more at what i can do here with profiles smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:15 pm
Aluzja
Ah yeah, it would be nice to have an archive of all the items I owned, but I don't want the owner to waste money since it is pointless to keep it up.

I look forward to your future designs! smile  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100

Pandaring

Conservative Capitalist

11,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:07 am
Hi <3 I was Mekelba on TinierMe ^_^ heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:58 pm
Hello there~ <3
You can call me Caz if you like ;3 I go by CazumiYamitano on TM (use that username for almost everything, lol).
I actually quit TM after a while, I really don't know why, but I was pretty into it when I made my account (I'm not really sure when I joined). I was also very addicted to the Chibi Gacha (never had any G-Coins) and to the site itself.
I joined Gaia (on another account) in 2005 and have been a proud (and highly addicted sweatdrop ) player ever since. I like to draw, I play the violin, I'm still in the (slow) process of (trying) learning to play the piano, and I have just made a new hobby out of sewing~
I hope you all have a great day (night or afternoon) and I'm hoping to get to know all of you (or most of you ;3)!~ ^u^  

Cazumi Yamitano

Friendly Friend

11,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100

Yuli Saikari

Sparkly Gaian

5,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:06 pm
YO!! *touches tinierme guild* qAq my life is complete!

Lol hello there! I'm Y u l i / yulisaikari from TM. Due to TM's closing, i am back to Gaia after a three year hiatus! There is much to restore and update! I didn't think i'd come back but it can't be helped ! qAq I just love avatars, pixels, and meeting you awesome people~! So please, feel free to add me. Sorry, I'm keeping my profile on private. :'D There's a reason i left gaia besides my dead friendlist and stuff ahaha;;

Something about me... i like to draw but i don't do it enough. :c
anyways, you can find out more about me in profile when i get it back up.

ಠ_ಠ Bootygrabbing time. Bye! *poofs to aquariums*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:27 pm
Hi there, I'm florzz..
you can call me flo...
btw, is it true that TM is closing?
I rarely log in to TM anymore..
aww.. such a sad news to me..  

florzz

Amateur Saint

20,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:16 pm
florzz
Hi there, I'm florzz..
you can call me flo...

I'm sad to say that TM is closing.
There's an official annoucement on the front page of the site pretty much just stating that. They also sent out emails to all the users about it too =(

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:18 pm
Yuli Saikari
YO!! *touches tinierme guild* qAq my life is complete!

Lmao! I kind of feel that way too =)

Nice too see old Gaia players coming back though! At least we have some place with dress-up avatars that we can fallback to.

I just started playing bootygrab again yesterday myself xD
I dunno why I had the urge. I do miss my aquarium =(

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

florzz

Amateur Saint

20,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:26 pm
Veiss Wynd
florzz
Hi there, I'm florzz..
you can call me flo...

There's an official annoucement on the front page of the site pretty much just stating that. They also sent out emails to all the users about it too =(

I see...
Well, actually to know that is true or not I just log in to my TM acc.. and when I know it is true.. I just.... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
and I found a tumblr link as why the reason TM is closing down

tumblr link

goverment issue

another link  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:43 pm
emotion_0A0
Just your simple Poison here I don't remember when I join TM a while back ago I like it ^-^ um I am a gold collector. I do lots of things on various games to hoard gold and buy wicked items. Ever want a crew buddy I am your girl. Currently into Perfect world and HoC but I always check my Gaia and TM every day so hit me up. Before I eat your souls emotion_zombie  

flower of poison

Malevolent Sex Symbol

27,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:04 pm
florzz
Veiss Wynd
florzz
Hi there, I'm florzz..
you can call me flo...

I see...
Well, actually to know that is true or not I just log in to my TM acc.. and when I know it is true.. I just.... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
and I found a tumblr link as why the reason TM is closing down

tumblr link

goverment issue

another link

Actually, I learned from one of the sponsors why they really are closing. It's because of several things.

First, in Japan, they spend money in a different manner that we don't here in America. Apparently, they like to spend things they like, even if they don't have the money for it. Generalized. I'm sure there are people here who do that too, but in the whole, most people in America stop when they really have to.

Also, The first 2 years, TM was doing fantastic! But during this year, there was a decline in users. It so happens, that it was during this time that the boss who ran the TM project was replaced by another boss. The old boss knew how to do things, but this new boss unfortunately just didn't know how to run the site and make this work.

Lastly, the economy during this past here here in America has done too poorly, so many people all around the country, and including over at TinierMe HQ have gotten laid off =(

That's pretty much why.

TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces