Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:52 pm
Reign watched closely while Bariel talked with the commander of his troop's camp. He figured that if he paid attention to military conversations he'd be able to find out what was going on.

"I see." King Bariel nodded to himself. "So there's been no word from them at all?" The general confirmed it and went on to say that usually they sent a carrier bird with a message on a regular basis, happening to be that very day. He thought for a second before turning to Reign. "You have a falcon right? Would you, uh, be willing to send it a bit south to check on a fortress with a message?"

Reign gave a frown but Eli, who'd landed on his shoulder, shifted from one talon to another expectantly. They exchanged a long look of silent communication before Reign sighed in defeat. "Sure."

"Thank you." King Bariel said with a grateful smile. He took out a piece of paper and scribbled something on it, signing his name at the bottom before rolling it up. The falcon took it from his outstretched fingers and flew up and off into the sky.

"You're missing the point! I myself am not a villian. I'm just not able to choose my own actions the way I want them to be, otherwise I'd be on your side." Resa closed her eyes to protect them from the ends of her hair, letting go of the kris before the electricity got to her hand. She grabbed it once again in midair by the metal blade, sidestepping beside Reis. The hilt made a dull clunking sound against his forehead when she rapped it hard. "Therefore, I'm not able to call them off, when I'd usually be able to." She finished, opening her eyes and stepping back away out of range.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:46 pm
Reis rolled his eyes.
"My side? I don't have a side! I'm just not letting you march on a town full of innocent people! And you're the one missing the point...I know that you are no villain! Your emotional signature tells me that much. I was suggesting that your actions were in all likelyhood NOT of your own volition. Ergo, I have no reason to hurt you, and I still don't...despite your best efforts to crack my skull," he said with a hearty laugh and a rapping gesture against his temple. "But all that pales in significance, in light of this one fact. That army won't make it past us. And I'm about to show you why." Der Reisende held his arms out, as if he were about to embrace Resa, and he drank in his fill of Estra's ambient power once more. Fierce winds began to blow as mana flowed through him, and after a moment, his eyes appeared to shatter like glass, and a blindingly bright violet light emitted from his eyes, nose and mouth. Cracks formed in his body, starting at the lights, and his corporeal form shattered, revealing a vaguely humanoid being of pure mana. Electricity crackled and sizzled the air, and scorch-marks appeared in the dust wherever he touched it. His sword's leather sheath and strap dissolved, leaving the blade itself to fall into the earth, undamaged.
"Pay attention...I can't do this very often, since it destroys my physical body, and it's really hard to form a new one. I'm afraid I'll be quite powerless for some time after this," he remarked ruefully.
((Where Strider go'd? I'm afraid to write any more with people MIA...))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:03 pm
((I dunno...Lol, he rolled his eyed.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:06 pm
((lol you're a regular spell checker, aren't you? I fixed it.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:32 pm
((Yeup, it comes with years of experience. =D))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:12 pm
When Strider had teleported he had appeared in a kind of void. He looked around and saw someone familiar sitting in a chair. "Ah, it's you brother. What do you want?"

"Well I was worried about what had happened to you. One moment you were sleeping the next you had vanished from our vision." Desdion sipped his tea. "What's going on brother?"

"Okay I get that your the head god brother but that doesn't give yo the right to keep tabs on me. I am perfectly fine on my own. As for what's going on...it appears some magic wielders have cut Estra from time and space. The spell, like most spells cast, had a negative affect and took other people from throughout the universe with it and I was just so lucky as to be one of them." Strider summoned his own cup of tea.

"I knew I shouldn't have allowed you to send magic throughout the universe. I knew it would cause trouble. I mean isn't light and darkness enough power? I mean all I use is my light powers but you use fire, earth, water, anything you can think of." The god of light sighed. He was getting to old of these disturbances though he only looked to be 30. "Go. I'm just glad your there to take care of it."

With that Strider reappeared over top of Resa with his sword, he came down with his fist covered in magic. He came just in time for Resa to step back from Ries. When his fist hit the ground it sent a wave of ice out. "Sorry i'm late, I was redirected by a pesky brother."  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:22 pm
"Just as long as you're here, now. Take care of her," Reis said, gesturing to Resa. "Doesn't look like she's going to back down, but don't kill her. I'll handle her troops!" With that, he was gone in a flash of crackling lightning. He re-synced with Estra's physical realm some hundred meters away.
Rather than speak aloud, Der Reisende spoke directly into the minds of the marching masses.
"This is your first and only warning. Stand down, or be destroyed!" he roared, his voice echoing inside every skull in his immediate vicinity.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:08 pm
Just don't over do it. Strider stood back up and faced Resa. "Unlike my friend I shall not go so easy." Strider's hands glowed with a purple light. "Prepare yourself." Strider got in a stance.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:31 pm
((What is up with you and tea, lately?))

"Well then good," Resa flipped her kris over to hold it properly, wincing slightly at the pain in her palm. "At least someone will actually fight me. Reis holds back too much." She began to sidestep in a slow semicircle. "Of course, I'll be expecting a bit more from you, Azeois."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:55 pm
Strider smiled. "The you shall not be disappointed." Strider began to charge but disappeared. He reappeared a step away with a glowing fist reared back and his staff in his hands. He threw the punch.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:28 pm
"No? Not gonna back down? Very well," Reis said darkly, regret tainting his incorporeal voice. His enemies in the first wave saw only a flash behind their eyes just before their deaths...Reis saw his energy-composed body leap to each individual soldier, and overload each each muscle with a powerful electric discharge. The result of doing so was that each orc, goblin, demon, troll, and revenant's body literally tore itself to pieces by its own muscle spasms. A grisly death, to be sure. Reis felt a twinge of guilt with every soldier he slew. He hated to take a life, and he especially despised taking one in such a painful manner. With the first wave reduced to a smoldering heap in the fields, Reis stood back to see how the second company might react before he attacked again.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:04 pm
((I'll post tomorrow, sorreh. XBL and pizza call. XD))

"I hope not." Resa heard the air whistling behind her a split second after Strider disappeared. Pivoting around on her toes, his fist connected with her shoulder making a brief numbness spread through her left arm when it hit a nerve. She struck out with her own fist at him, flipping her sword so the blade was facing away.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:14 pm
Strider ducked the blow and punched at Resa twice under her arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:15 pm
((You just gonna let me single-handedly shred your army? xd ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:07 pm
((Why yes, yes I am. =D Wouldn't be the first time that's happened.))

Resa took the first punch again but lifted her arm up to avoid the second, taking her palm and slamming it down against Strider's forehead. Then she brought her knee up forcefully to crash into his chin, making him jerk up.

The troops on the other side of the fortress stared dumbly for a while at their dead comrades. The second in command of the small force, though, spoke in an undertone to them while waving his arms in patterns. Then, suddenly, they all vanished. The grass underneath where they were standing became increasingly flattened, extending outwards as if being walked on. For a bit it was quiet, until the first of the guards on the walls of the fortress fell off to the ground. ((Too much?))  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff