Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:37 pm
((Yesh. Wah-hah-hah, Reach ish so epic...))

"Oh dear..." Kousuke muttered, looking at all of the wreckage that had befallen Seireitei in his absence. He'd just returned from outside of the place to find it in disorder. "I wonder what happened here...Maybe Manaki'll explain for me, I think I sense him around close...Manaki!" He went off through the streets, calling the captain's name.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:59 pm
Zero heard his name being called, the voice familiar to him. He sealed his zanpakuto to make it easier to find him, and limped into view. "Long time no see..." He tried to speak more, but found himself collapsing from exhaustion. "Heh, you missed the party."  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:10 pm
After Chron rested a little while he figured it was time to head back. Since the Jedi Council did not want to reveal themselves yet he figured he should suppress his power then flash step back to the temple. He did so without saying goodbye to Daisuke he would understand why, and he needed to give his report to the Council as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:16 pm
Kousuke set the stray cat that he'd found a ways back down on the ground to crouch next to Zero. "I guess it has been, huh?" He said with a chuckle, before a concerned look came across his face. "Aw, no, I was too late then. You can tell me all about it when you get better, though." Slipping an arm around Zero, Kousuke lifted him up carefully, avoid the limper looking arm. Then he hoisted him up on his back, like a piggy-back ride, and began walking towards the infirmary. "Oh man, you're heavy! What've you been eating?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:02 am
Zero laughed weakly, there was no way he'd gotten that heavy. "Mostly rice and pork. You haven't changed much though, but I have. Promoted to Captain while you were gone." He winced as he was jarred by Kousuke, his arm troubling him the most. "Would you believe a Gillian beat me? Amazing I'm not dead really."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:11 am
((*Rolls my eyes.*))
After he saw to Maria, and the Quincy were safely out of the way, Daisuke sealed Yamato once more, watching the steel coat the glowing reishi. He sheathed it, and wandered over to where the captains gathered. He smiled when he saw Kousuke.
"Captain Suzuki! You missed all the fun," Daisuke called, waving to him. He had grown to like most of the Soul Reapers, during his time among them. They were quite unlike the Jedi's painted picture...especially Kousuke. One the Sith problem was solved, Daisuke hoped he might enlist the Captain Suzuki to lead Sereitei to know and cooperate with the Jedi. He felt the separation and secrecy to be quite unnecessary.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:48 pm
((*Stabs your eyes*))

"Really now? Guess it made you a bit cocky if one of those things hurt you this bad." Kousuke hoisted Zero up a bit higher on his back, careful of his injury, while he trudged along at a reasonable pace. "That aside, congratulations! I'll have to buy you a round later." He nodded politely to the Soul Reapers already inspecting the damage of the streets. "Hello, er, Daisuke! Sereitei's changed a bit, am I right?" He chuckled jokingly, making his way to him. "Can't say that I like the style though. It's a little destructive."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:53 pm
Zero chuckled a bit, nodding to himself. "I guess I was a bit cocky. Thing is, it had me pinned to the ground, crushing me, I black out, then I wake up in a half destroyed building." He looked over at Daisuke, who had barely a scratch on him. "Looks like you fared better than me."  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:18 pm
"I..." Daisuke began, casting a surreptitious eye over to where Akihime stood, just beside an empty guard tower. She held a finger to her lips again, and used hirenkyaku to promptly disappear. "I...had a little help," he admitted, patting his zanpakuto. "Glad to see that Captain Manaki's still in good shape. How about you, Captain Suzuki? How was your trip? I hope Lieutenant Mitsubishi didn't drive you to the brink of insanity with her incessant talking...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:21 pm
((lol... cars...))  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:33 pm
((See what I did there? xd BTW, I just redid the profiles to include more information about the characters' bankai.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:39 pm
"Oh, I wouldn't call it a "trip" per say, but it did provide me with some information. Lieutenant Mitsubishi? At first, no..." Kousuke admitted bluntly. "Though luckily I had Kawasaki there to take over when I had to sleep." He chuckled and started to walk towards the infirmary again. He frowned a bit as he continued speaking, something bothering him. "Ugh, please don't call me Captain, Daisuke. It makes me feel old, eheh. Just Suzuki, or Kousuke will work. Ranks like this don't bother me much anymore."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:50 pm
As soon as Higlark returned to Hueco Mundo he went to where Drekovec was at. "Why did we pull back? I was about to kill one of those dreaded Jedi. So why did we pull back?" He asked Drekovec.

Chron arrived at the Jedi Temple, and gave his report on the attack at Seireitei noting the Council that the Sith have truly returned. He also told them that whoever is the Sith leader that he is able to turn hollows into Sith Arrancars. The Jedi Council decided to discuss what they should do about the developing situations. Chron decided to let the old geezers in the Council talk up plans while he went to the training area of the temple to develop some new Force moves to counter the Sith.

"Alright both sides of this conflict will probably not take any action for a while so we better take this time to train. By the way, sis I was wondering if you could teach me how to use the Seele Schneider?" He asked Akihime. "I need to have a good weapon that will counter the enemy's energy blades."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:14 pm
Drekovec rolled his eyes.
"I left because I was bored. To further address your question, I never gave the order to retreat. You left on your own. Why? Because you're a coward." Before the Arrancar could protest, he continued. "Yeah, I saw you. You weren't about to kill him, he was about to kill you. So you ran. Cowardice is one thing, but insulting my intelligence with a pitiful lie is another kettle of fish, my apprentice." Drekovec summoned a wave of power from the Force, and used it to create an arc of crimson energy. He aimed for the bridge of Higlark's nose and let the shot fly. A small token of his displeasure, but the young Arrancar would remember the lesson that came with the pain.

"Very well, Capt--er, Kousuke," Daisuke said with a nod. If I have your leave, there are some things I must take care of around my quarters. He used his flash-step once again, to return to his humble room where the horokuron was stashed. He activated it and summoned the council. He knew Chron would have given a report, but he also knew that the Jedi boy was not one for details, so Daisuke decided to fill in the blanks.

"Don't be so naive as to assume that this is over, Kenzo. Those Arrancar didn't leave because they had to...they left because they were toying with us. They'll definitely be back. In the meantime...yeah, I suppose it might be a good idea for you to learn to use these," Akihime said, holding up one of the silvery squared tubes.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:55 pm
"Well, have fun then." Kousuke waved goodbye to the empty air where Daisuke used to be. He took Zero to an available room in the infirmary, setting him down carefully on the clean. "Alright, get better quick Manaki. I'll check in on you later, to catch up with what I missed." After instructing a few healers to attend to the injured Captain, Kousuke left the building to go somewhere.

"I left because I had no way here." Kaizeloye put in, unconcerned in the least. He'd darted in before through the Garganta that Higlark had left open for a few seconds.  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff