Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
[Game] What you think Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player counter:
  +1
View Results

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:34 pm
Tempura

(It's okay :3 I still get decent shows here. Not much of a tv watcher XD Besides some series and cartoons. But there's very little otherwise

lol Found this while looking at Chowder scenes XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxkX7JllbD4)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:53 pm
Harvest Moon

(used to cook tempura there I think, in Friends of Mineral Town for GBA. Didn't even know what it was xD

o 3o He says that phrase a lot, don't he ~)

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:50 am
Alpacas
(Oh gawd, I played that version as well xD
Currently playing the japanese version of Twin villages since it's not out for the US yet. I love Alpacas<3 )

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:14 am
Llamas

(@Veiss Yes he does lol

I've had tempura shrimp in real life, it's tasty X3

You guys play harvest moon o: I do too ^^ I think the first HM game I've played though was the Forget-Me-Not Valley (long town name ._.; ) for the gamecube and than I started playing the Mineral Town one. But I wasn't able to play as a girl for the longest time >~< Until they started releasing those games.

I don't think I've met anyone else that has besides my cousin that plays those games XD

I'm currently playing the newest one for DS here, which is the Bazaar one, it's kind of boring sometimes though >~<;; I don't find it as intriguing as the other versions

@Takiies I've heard of that one o: Is it good? It looks interesting :3 Currently waiting for it to come out here)  

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:21 pm
Playing Bazaar at the moment too xD
Antoinette<3

I heard you can choose to live in one of two villages in that version. (hence the title) The two majors give you the option to choose but since I can't read japanese, I just clicked anything xD
You can also dress up and the villages are more japanese styled while the other hs versions are more american-like.
I wish i could understand it :/

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:26 pm
D: Takiies, I think you forgot to post a word. Unless it's Antoinette?

Net o 3o

xP

So what's this Alpaces thing I've never heard of? o 3o
I've heard of Bazaar, but it doesn't really intrigue me ._.

My first Harvest Moon was the oooold game boy one with the crappy graphics. I didn't play it too long cause I didn't understand it or like the graphics xD
The next one I played and was hooked on was Harvest Moon 64 (fakking impossible thing to find) It was awesome. I loved it so much - and I was sad that I only had PC ROM versions of the GB and N64 ones - that I went out to buy the legal hard copy version that was currently out (that I could play) - and find - which was the GBA version of Friends of Mineral Town. I skipped eating lunch and saved my lunch money to buy it o 3o. Although I love the 64 one so very much and despite that it's the most ideal one to me, I feel that I can do more in Friends of Mineral Town, so that's actually my favorite version in the series.
I went back to playing the old GB one, but it's really not too great, and not as addicting though still sort of fun.
The next one I bought after that was A Wonderful Life special edition for PS2. It's reaally cute and all, but it feels so slow.
I think imma go jump on it again before bed tonight though.
The last version I played and beat and enjoyed very much was Rune Factory 1 for DS. Really neeaat idea. I wanted to replay it but I lost my DS, so I've been stuck with Rush's old fat grey DS with broken shoulder buttons. (I borrowed it for pokemon only xD)
But I've been reaally wanting to buy Harvest Moon DS and DS Cute. (Cute first, cause I hear it's more like Mineral Town)
; A; I just want sooo baaad.

The farming frenzy and bazaar ones just really don't attract me. I keep wondering about that happy island one for DS too.

I'm sad that Rune Factory 2 and 3 are like the exact same things as Rune Factory 1 - if you read the story in the back....oh god. ; A; whaiii - I do want Frontier though.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:16 am
Cyberspace

@Takiies Going after Antionette in the game? :3 I like her, but the art they did for her makes her look funny unfortunately in her regular picture DX

None of the guys really interest me XP So I'm looking for the two rare ones for the male and female characters. But I have to wait a year in the game >~<;

To be honest it's always easier being a guy in harvest moon when it comes to getting married XD Thats what I always found. It's harder when your playing as a girl to choose. (only because most of them aren't that interesting to me)

@Veiss XD That's fine, the only part I really enjoy so far is actually doing the bazaar on saturday, the only thing I look forward too DX

and Alpacas
User Image

My favorite version so far is Animal Parade, I also liked Rune Factory 2 because you play as your child and can choose their gender :3 I married Dorothy :3 Although I also really liked Mana as a character too D:
In Animal Parade married Chase, I think he's my favorite guy in all HM bachelors XD I absolutely love in AP that you can dress up and change outfits and accessories and everything, and you can dress your kids XD and you have two kids too o:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:58 am
Addiction

(Sorry, I forgot to post something xD
I was torn between Antoinette and Freya o: The other girls seemed kinda boring and although there's Emiko, I didn't felt like waiting a year for her D:

Started the first five minutes of Rune Factory 2 but after hearing that the guy lost his memory, I was like.. "What's this for a kind of story gonk " Might play it again if you two recommend it :3 )

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:35 pm
Games

@Takiies: I would recommend you to play Rune Factory 2. Especially if you haven't played 1, so the idea is all new: Play Eeeet OAO

@Vyli: ; A; Awes, I'm interested in having 2 kids and dressing up my characters. Other than that, how does the rest of the game play out? In particular, how does it compare to Friends of Mineral Town?
I've never played a HM game where you're a girl - except the oooold Game Boy one with bad graphics, I thiiink? I dunno. I know you can choose between a dog and cat, but I don't remember if gender is also a choice in that one.
If I were to go for an HM Bachelor, I'd go for Cliff o3o
For female, I always go for Popuri when she's in. I forget the names of the girls in other games ; A;
I think I beat Rune Factory 1 without ever getting married.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:37 am
Fun

@Takiies it's basically the same storyline as the first game D: But it is a good game

@Veiss I find AP is really nice and compared to it's previous counter part, a bit easier (than Tree of Tranquility) But I liked it a lot, basically it's similar to Magically Melody in a way, you have to free the Harvest Goddess, but in AP you need to collect 4 bells, each bell opens up new features and new areas in the game as well.

I would say it has a lot of the features as Magical Melody and a lot of added stuff. You can ride your barn animals (all of them o.o not just your horse) there's a lot of new animals for your barn such as ostriches and a lot of new pets, and you can have several pets in the game (I think like 6?), you can have a bear as a pet even and I think a panda as well.

You'll be able to decorate your house, and as you upgrade, have an upstairs and other rooms.

There's several mining areas, fishing areas, new events, and some different types of areas. Such as a mountain (which also serves as one of the mines), a forest (which you explore, and at the end will find the Witch Princess's house, one of the bachelorette, there's also a Wizard who lives in town who's also one of the bacherlors, depending on your gender you can marry the Harvest Goddess or Harvest King too. (and if you do marry them, they do have actually names besides Wizard, Witch, etc). The other special areas also feature a tropical island, another mine and others.

Depending on who you marry, your kids will take after them. And there hairstyles are different depending on who's born first and second and of course their genders.

You can also take your spouse and children wherever you want too (they'll follow you) if you want them too, this includes your pets as well.

Basically what yours kids will looks like: (note depending on who you marry, will change their hair color and eyes and such)
User Image

Edit:
This is basically a really good site if you want to know more of the features.
http://www.fogu.com/hm/animal_parade/game_menus.php  

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:57 am
Bamboo

Okay, sounds like I better try it xD
btw Fogu is awesome, I used it to look up the heart events whenever playing a HS game :3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:17 pm
Tablet

Yeah when I found it I was like OX This site has everything (HM related) XD  

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:37 am
Wacom

; A; I think for sure I do want Animal Parade (I never played Magical Melody though or Tree of Tranquility, so I can't really get an image or idea from the references ; A wink

But I think I do want AP

Lastly, what console is it for? ; 3;

@Takiies =D For sure you'll enjoy it. But do tell what you think of it when you do ^ ^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:37 am
Photoshop

It's for Wii o:  

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:45 pm
SAI

I'm still busy finishing Gyakuten Kenji, HS: Twin villages & SMT: strange journey Dx while having uni
/orz

TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces