Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ OPEN 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:18 pm
Charlie Gabriel Shepard

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm in a simple word crazy. Though dont let this fool you. Underneath my crazy wackiness. I am a sophisticated cunning boy who knows how to manipulate people to get what I want. I also wont hesitate to do so. I believe some people should be treated equally while other are just to stupid. To not be manipulated even when your not trying to.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:25 pm
Josh Starwind
Charlie Gabriel Shepard

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm in a simple word crazy. Though dont let this fool you. Underneath my crazy wackiness. I am a sophisticated cunning boy who knows how to manipulate people to get what I want. I also wont hesitate to do so. I believe some people should be treated equally while other are just to stupid. To not be manipulated even when your not trying to.

Deputy Headmistress placed the Sorting Hat onto Charlie's head, causing the room to become quiet. "I see potential in you... but where to put you? Hmmm..." the Hat closed its eyes and slowly opened them, "Your skills would help you advance quickly in... Slytherin!"

The Slytherin table cried out with cheers for their new member.  

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

StarfireEspo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:49 pm
Aleyra Bellkin
The sorting hat called out..
Aleyra steped away from the group and approached the small stool. She smiled as the sorting hat was gently placed atop her head.

People say that I am a funny and cleaver person to be around. I am very smart, a wise person, and am good at figuring out riddles/puzzles. I'm good at painting and spells. I am an honest person, who helps whenever someone is in need.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:04 pm
Aleyra
Aleyra Bellkin
The sorting hat called out..
Aleyra steped away from the group and approached the small stool. She smiled as the sorting hat was gently placed atop her head.

People say that I am a funny and cleaver person to be around. I am very smart, and am good at figuring out riddles. I'm good at painting and spells. I am an honest person, who helps whenever someone is in need.

"A very smart one, aren't you? But, you're more than smart... you're well-rounded," the Hat nodded gently, "it seems as though your intelligence could help you succeed in... Ravenclaw!"

The Ravenclaw table cheered for their new member.  

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Twisted_Mushroom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:09 pm
Sylphy Airs
Sylphy began tapping his fingers on each other as he anciously awaited for his name to be called.

Syl then carefully made his way up to the seat. He sat down closed his eyes and began thinking of good times watching the badgers at the zoo...

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm one who values hard work, tolerance, loyalty, and fair play  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:12 pm
Aleyra stepped down off the stool with a huge smile on her face, and made her way to the Ravenclaw table. As she sat down she turned and winked at the Sorting Hat. wink
She was so pleased to be in the same house as her mother.  

StarfireEspo

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:13 pm
aaapug
Sylphy Airs
Sylphy began tapping his fingers on each other as he anciously awaited for his name to be called.

Syl then carefully made his way up to the seat. He sat down closed his eyes and began thinking of good times watching the badgers at the zoo...

The Hat erupted in laughter, which sounded as though it hadn't laughed for such a long time, "Badgers on the mind, I see..." the Hat chuckled, "I know just where to put you... Hufflepuff!"

The Hufflepuff table banged rowdily on the table as another member joined their ranks.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:27 pm
Syl felt slightly embarrassed for having thought of badgers in such a time like this. He stood up and slightly put a smirk on his face and strolled his way to the Hufflepuff table.  

Twisted_Mushroom

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:04 pm
Yuan Trinity

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bit quiet and reserved. I can be very protective of my friends and won't hesitate to get in a fight. I enjoy learning and tend to spend my nights studying or just reading. I'm one of the best people to tell a secret to because I won't revel it unless magic makes me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:43 pm
Akureikami
Yuan Trinity

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bit quiet and reserved. I can be very protective of my friends and won't hesitate to get in a fight. I enjoy learning and tend to spend my nights studying or just reading. I'm one of the best people to tell a secret to because I won't revel it unless magic makes me.

The Sorting Hat was gently plopped onto Yuan's head. It stayed silent for a good few moments before whispering, "The loyalty you possess seems to do you well. For the most part, you're well-rounded. You are so caring to friends and family... yes..." the Hat murmured, "I know where you belong... Hufflepuff!"

The Hufflepuff table banged on the tabletop with excitement as another student joined them.  

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:52 pm
Yuan smiled as his new house was called. A little bashfully he made his way over to the table nodding his hello's to his new housemates.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:55 pm
Xenos da Vinci

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm actually a bit of a gentleman. I am calm, a bit cold, and tend to be calculating. I don't let people order me around and any bully is going to find themselves in the hospital wing.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

mikuchanz

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:50 pm
Maria looked around the room, staring at the Hufflepuff table. She knew both her parents were in that house, and had heard much about it. "No matter what House I am sorted in, I know everything will be alright", she said.

Maria Giles shouted the sorting hat...

People say I'm a loyal, loving person. I care about others more than myself. I am not afraid to stand up for what is right, and take time to enjoy the simple things in life.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:56 pm
Akureikami
Xenos da Vinci

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm actually a bit of a gentleman. I am calm, a bit cold, and tend to be calculating. I don't let people order me around and any bully is going to find themselves in the hospital wing.

"You are... very difficult to place," the Hat grimaced as it rummaged through Xenos' mind, "Your coldness would serve you well in Slytherin, but the calmness and calculations that go on in your head... yes... I know where your talents would best fit you... Ravenclaw!"

The Ravenclaw table clapped for their newest member.  

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:58 pm
mikuchanz
Maria looked around the room, staring at the Hufflepuff table. She knew both her parents were in that house, and had heard much about it. "No matter what House I am sorted in, I know everything will be alright", she said.

Maria Giles shouted the sorting hat...

People say I'm a loyal, loving person. I care about others more than myself. I am not afraid to stand up for what is right, and take time to enjoy the simple things in life.

As the Hat was fitted upon Maria's head, it began to make thinking noises, "Loyalty... hmmm... I see a bit of justice in mind... perhaps even bravery... but, the loyalty does stand out... based on what's inside your head, I believe you will do wonders in... Hufflepuff!"

The Hufflepuff table cried out with cheers.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games