Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twisted_Mushroom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image

Ah, very interesting. In our spare time I would love to learn some of the charms you know. Syl announced. He then picked up his glass of apple cider and took an enormous gulp.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image

xxx---------≺N e l l y≻----------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʀєdωood

Nelly still smiled of how she made a mistake
in the days.
She sat there silent and eating her potatoe wedges.

UFLE UF

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... | First Year | HufflePuff |...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------------------------------------------------------------------  

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mikuchanz

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image

"Alright!", she cheered. Maria then got up out of her seat and walked father down the table. She pulled out her wand and muttered "Accio Cider".
From out of nowhere, Syl's cider appeared in front of Maria.
User Image
"This is another simple charm, but its easy to summon objects you need", she nodded.
Maria then returned to her seat, setting the sider back down to Syl. "I hope we can be great friends", Maria said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image

Maria then glanced across the table to Nelly. "So what about you Nelly? What would you like to study here?", she asked.  

mikuchanz

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image

Nelly's expression lit up.
"I'm in love with charms you see.
I see that you too!
" Said Nelly.
She drew out her wand.
"Accio cup!"
A silver cup came flying into the room and into
Nelly's hands.
"Aguamenti!"
Nelly's wand poured water into the cup it stopped when
the cup was filled.
"I'm use to drinking water when I'm thirsty.."
said Nelly.

UFLE UF

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... | First Year | HufflePuff |...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image

Oh I'm sure we will be great friend Syl said with a chuckle and a grin. In the meantime, since class doesn't start for another day, what should we do? Syl asked around the table.  

Twisted_Mushroom

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image

"Well I was just going to explore Hogwarts with
Yuan .
" Said Nelly.
She looked into his misty eyes. It reminded her
of her real dad.

UFLE UF

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image

"Thats great Nelly! We can be charm class partners. Id love to learn what all you've been taught. It's always great to meet people who love charms", Maria said with a huge smile.
"I'm not sure what we should do, but perhaps since we are done with dinner we can go check out the common room", she said while tilting her head. "I'm sure there are some good books and such there."  

mikuchanz

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Twisted_Mushroom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image

Don't get lost, I'm sure something bad might happen if you do. Syl said with concern. Exploring does sound fun, I might do that later, once everyone is asleep...He then began thinking of places he would go. You're right, Maria, I think we should go to the common room. Syl said, and excused himself from the table, and he then made his way to the Hufflepuff common room.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image

"I will see you there", Maria replied. She then got out of her seat. "Please excuse us Nelly, she said while bowing. "We will see you later. Have fun exploring!"

Maria then made her way out of the room, and headed towards the common room.  

mikuchanz

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:22 am
.:Bailey Rae Oliver:.
Bailey rushed over to the Hufflepuff table, her face beaming. There were a few students she didn't recognize through out the Great Hall. She took an empty seat at her table and quickly began stuffing her mouth with a large bowl of oatmeal and some wheat toast.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:16 pm
((I will be gone and back on Sunday. Just leave Nelly here,))  

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:43 pm
.:Bailey Rae Oliver:.
Bailey entered the Great Hall and, marveling at all of the candles and Halloween decorations, she took an empty seat at the Hufflepuff table to enjoy the feast. She sliced herself a large piece of pumpkin pie and topped it with a rosette of whipped cream before digging in.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

Yuan could feel the heat rising to his face when he heard the Headmistress congradulate himself and his fellow who passed flying. But he got extra points for the house so he didn't mind it too much. Listening intently he didn't notice himself leaning a bit forward as he excited awaited to hear the winner for this year. When Hufflepuff was called out, he let out a whoop of joy. "I can't believe it!" He cried almost tipping his juice over.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

Grinning as he made his way over to his table, Yuan laughed and greeted his fellow house mates. He could tell easy that everyone was in a cheerful mood. Flopping into his seat, he tried not to laugh as something beneath his robes squirmed. Peaking in a large brown and tan head looked up at him. "Grog?" It croaked softly looking up at his owner. "Sorry Grog not yet. Just a little longer." Yuan said quietly to the creature. Grog was his new pet, named so for the sounds it normally made. Tucking him carefully back inside his robes Yuan leaned against the table to await the feast.

User Image  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games