Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Nalanie Escar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image
Lainey entered the room for the first time and was awestruck. All the beautiful decorations to represent her house, all were so extravagant. Lainey went to one of the arm chairs and sat down with a delighted sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:24 am
User Image Luna entered the commons room after having come back from having breakfast. She yawned as she settled in a chair by the fireplace. Last night's Astronomy class really cut into her sleep time but she was looking forward to whatever else the day might hold. For now, though, she had some free time and the History of Hogwarts awaited her. She slid sideways in the chair, her head over one arm and her legs over the other, then opened the book to start on page one.  

Tajar

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:32 am
User Image

Nevin yawned as they came into the room. He was far to tired to really look around so the amazement was lost for now at least. He looked around for his two new friends. Sighing when he didn't see them he then searched for his things. Finding it nearby he quickly got Hachi from his cage. "Hey there, sorry for leaving you in there so long. The meal went longer then I thought" he said sleepily. Hachi twitched his fangs then ran up his arm to his head. Nevin laughed sleepily then found a place to sit down.

[Hachi]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:38 am
User Image
Laney walked down into the common room dressed in her pajamas. She yawned and walked over to one of the empty chairs. She plopped down on the chair. "Good morning everyone," Lainey said with a lazy smile on her face.  

Nalanie Escar

Gideon Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:13 pm
John "Hans" Mason
First Year, Hufflepuff
User Image
John walked down from the Boy's Dormitory half asleep, he'd never been much of a morning person and likely never would be. As soon as he was near a chair he plopped right into it and promtly fell asleep. Hopefully he'd wake up before his first class.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:25 pm
User Image

When Cyrus had entered the common room he tried not to stare too badly at the sight. It looked so comfy in there. Home He thought with a smile turning to look around the room he spotted Nevin and his smile got larger. "Nevin! Hey!" Cyrus said as he hurried over to the boy.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

"Ah Nevin there you are. So where's this spider of yours?" Yuan asked when he came in. He had lost sight of the first year when they parted at the feast. Now he was just glad to find the boy again. Coming over to him he sat down, Grog sleeping peacefully in his arms.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Nalanie Escar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:25 pm
User Image
Lainey looked at the boy that just walked down from the dormitory. She laughed a little as he fell asleep. Lainey figured she would wake him up when it was time to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image

Nevin smiled when the two came to join him. "You mean you don't see him?" He said laughing and pointing to his head. Hachi turned his body to look at Yuan and Cyrus. It crawled down to Nevins hands and Nevin held them out for the two of them to see him better. "He isn't dangerous. Like I said before, he likes to meet people" he said petting the top of Hachi's head.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nalanie Escar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:31 pm
User ImageLainey notices Yuan and his friend Cyrus come in. She smiles brightly. "Hello Yuan!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image

"Oh wow! He blends so well. Hello Hachi!" Cyrus said smiling at the spider. He was cool looking and for a moment Cyrus wished he had one. "Where'd you get him?" he asked looking up at Nevin.

User Image
User Image

"Oh he is cool! Hello little spider dude. What kind of spider is he?" Yuan asked looking back over at Nevin too. Grog croaked sleepily poking his head up a moment befor yawning and rolling back over. "Hey Lainley." Yuan smiled at the girl when she called to him.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:16 pm
User Image

Nevin laughed as Hachi outstretched his front legs toward Cyrus. "Want to hold him?" he asked as he stretched his arms out. "My mom got him for me just at a pet store. No where special and I think he is a type of tarantula. I don't really know" he said sheepishly. It was silly that he didn't really know what kind of spider he owned. "Aw, Grog looks...Groggy" Nevin said laughing at the irony.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:20 pm
User ImageLainey looks at the spider and smiles. She then looks at the boy that the spider is in the hand of. "Hello, I'm Lainey Johnston. I love your pet!" She than looked over at Yuan. "How're you on this fine day? And how is Grog?"  

Nalanie Escar

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image

"Hello Lainey, I am Nevin. Thank you! would you like to pet him? He won't bite" he said smiling at her. He always loved it when people took an interest in his pet. "He really likes it when people pet him right along the back" he said laughing as Hachi adjusted himself in his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:23 pm
User ImageLainey looked at Nevin and the spider. "I would love too!" She stretched her hands out to accept the spider. Lainey loved mystical creatures!  

Nalanie Escar

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image
Nevin gently placed Hachi into her hands. "Please be gently. He is very fragile" he said slowly moving his hands away after Hachi settled in her hands. He lightly tickled her palm with his front legs then scurried up her arm to her head."Ah sorry, he likes being up high...sometimes" he said laughing sheepishly.  
Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff