Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari looked up when she heard someone spoke to her. "Hmm. Oh... um there great. Your Erin right?" Hikari had the vague memory of being rude to the girl and tried very hard to hold back her uncomfortableness of those memories. "How have your classes been?"

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image

~Erin Mooney~
-First Year-

User Image

Erin smiled wider. "Yeah, that's me." She chuckled at her next question. "Pretty good, I've just been having trouble getting to them. I've never had to run around such a large structure to find my classes, so I keep coming in late."

User Image

User Image

Solitary_Fey

Tricky Reveler

14,215 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari smiled and nodded. "I got lost too for the first few weeks." She remembered how lost she had gotten last year. "Come to think of it I still get lost." She added offhandedly. She hoped she was sounding less like a jerk today then at the feast.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image

Xenos smiled and chuckled lightly at the thought of being lent a sibling. "Trust me when I say that would be a bad idea. They'd come back more rotten then ever. My father has a bad habit of over rewarding even the tinyest of things." He explained smiling when he thought of his father. He was the only reason he enjoyed going home on the breaks.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Solitary_Fey

Tricky Reveler

14,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image

~Erin Mooney~
-First Year-

User Image

Erin laughed. "It's good to know that even a second year has trouble with that." Erin's smile widened. Hikari seemed to be opening up a lot more, and didn't act so closed off. Her new attitude made it a lot easier for Erin to slip into casual conversation as she asked "Have you been doing a lot of spellwork in your classes? It seems like all I've gotten to do is take tests and study. I was hoping for a lot more hands-on stuff, ya know?"

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari considered the question. "Well Charms has been making us light things on fire, which frankly I did really well last year. And many Professors like to give quizes and test though I really have no idea why. Flying should be all hands on for the most part." She added the last bit as an afterthought, remembering a less pleasant experience at school. She felt a tug at the back of her mind and realized that Okami was getting restless. She ignored her wolf for the moment.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:15 pm
Ariana gave a big smile. She knew her brother or sister would love to have that happen. Her father was not around to much and her mother got called away. "I am sure that my brother and sister would love that. My parents are not always around since the ministry keeps them pretty busy. So I am sure that they would not come back to spoiled."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image

~Erin Mooney~
-First Year-

User Image

Erin cocked her head, wondering why Hikari had chosen to specifically mention Flying. "Why, was Flying especially focused on tests last year? Or was there some other reason you brought it up?" Erin started, realizing that she might be heading into a bad subject. "Of course, if something happened that you don't want to talk about, that's fine. I was just curious," she added hastily.

User Image

User Image

Solitary_Fey

Tricky Reveler

14,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oh no it's nothing like that." Hikari said quickly having her hands in front of her chest. "I really liked flying and we actually flew around that's all." She had no intention of telling Erin about what happened last year. She could almost however feel a sweet drop on the back of her like that in mangas she read. "So, what is your favorite class?" Hikari said quickly changing subjects.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image

~Erin Mooney~
-First Year-

User Image

Erin wasn't convinced that nothing had happened, but she was content to let it slide and go along with the subject change. As she had said, if Hikari didn't want to talk about it, she didn't have to. "Hmm...I do like Flying so far, and Charms is pretty fun too. But I still have high hopes for Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts. My parents said those were some of their favorite classes when they went to school here."

User Image

User Image

Solitary_Fey

Tricky Reveler

14,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari suddenly felt sad when Erin mentioned her parents. But she did her best to ignore that feeling too. "There was a great potions teacher last year but I have no idea what happened to her. DADA was a bit lackluster though. I hope it gets better this year. Personally I really did like flying class the most and really miss it now." To be frank though she really only Professor Skylar who she had a crush on but that really didn't matter.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image

~Erin Mooney~
-First Year-

User Image

Erin nodded slowly. "Yeah, the Potions teacher this year doesn't seem too friendly, but the class itself seems like it should be fun. Oh, but you probably already know that. Second years take Potions too, right?"

User Image

User Image

Solitary_Fey

Tricky Reveler

14,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari started twirling her hair between her fingers. "yeah I take potions and I am also not impressed by him. But we can't pick our professors now."

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image

~Erin Mooney~
-First Year-

User Image

Erin chuckled. "No, I suppose we can't. But enough about that, how about you tell me a bit about yourself? I don't believe we got a chance to really get to know each other on the first day. Do you have any other pets, besides...Shadow, was his name I think? By the way, what exactly is he?" Erin smiled with interest. She had been curious about the bird since Hikari had brought him out, and she was very curious about how he could appear out of thin air. She wondered if he was some sort of magical beast, or if he had a charm cast on him like Danny's owl had.

User Image

User Image

Solitary_Fey

Tricky Reveler

14,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari paused "Shadow? Oh Danny's charmed owl. Mine is Crahi the raven." Hikari explained. trying hard not to laugh. "And Crahi isn't a pet. She is one mine elemental creature, a familiar so to speak. And I have two of them, Crahi and Okami." She totally forgotten that she had taken Crahi out durning the feast after feeling overwhelmed and a bit lonely.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers