Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Seventh Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spotted Kitten

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image
˚ • ○ §αмαиτнα Сαsτנε ○ • ˚

First year

Where I am: the Seventh Floor corridor
I feel: pleased

Sam walked through the corridor, stopping at the end where the painting of the Fat Lady guarded the entrance into Gryffindor Tower. "Password?" inquired the Fat Lady. "Quid agis," Sam said, repeating what she had heard the day of the feast. The portrait swung open, and Sam climbed through.

Where Sam thinks Tiny is: following her
Where Tiny is really: riding a moving flight of stairs
in the Grand Staircase

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:39 pm

User Image

Dante slowly made his way down the corridor. He was meaning to thank Professor Eleri for her advice about Xenos. Without her he probably would not be with Xenos. He smiled softly when he thought of everything that has happened and then picked up his pace a bit.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

Mood:TEXT
With:TEXT

"It's not lying if they make you lie. If the only truth they can accept is their own."

Eleri was roaming the hallway on her first day back from Winter Break, trying to figure out what she was going to do with herself. She kept pressing her hand against her stomach and fidgeting with her clothing. ”How am I going to hide you, parasite...?” She pulled her hair up in a ponytail and started panicking as she realised that she was going to have to tell people what had happened to her.

What if I told you to read between the lies
And I was never really by your side
What if I told you I've felt it for a while
And I was never really
I was never really in your life

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:18 pm

User Image

Dante heard Eleri's voice as he was walking and jogged a bit until he saw her,"Ah professor" he said now feeling like he was intruding in someway. He suddenly felt a rush of nervousness and he didn't know how to begin. "Can I talk to you for a moment..?"

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image

Mood:Scared
With:Dante

"It's not lying if they make you lie. If the only truth they can accept is their own."

The second Eleri heard Dante's voice she immediately dropped her hands from her stomach and tried to pull herself together as best she could. She didn't want to hint that something was wrong with her. She was a professor now, she couldn't have problems of her own.”Of course you can, Mr Prince!”

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:28 pm

User Image

He smiled softly and looked away before his eyes went back to the professor,"I..I wanted to thank you actually." he fidgeted with his robes. The nervousness wasn't nervousness at all but instead he was just happy. He wasn't use to the feeling so it made him feel awkward."Without you....I..I wouldn't be as happy as I am now" he said with a bit of a sheepish laugh.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

Mood:Happy

Eleri couldn't help but smile when Dante spoke to her. She'd actually been able to help him! ”So, everything with Xe-Xenos worked out okay...? The young woman could barely say her student's name without getting upset now. She had no idea how she was going to behave when class actually started, or when her body started to change.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:35 pm

User Image

"yeah..very well actually" he said as a blush lifted on his cheeks as he remembered the kiss. Now that he had gotten the thanks he wanted to say out of the way he was calming down. When he finally did calm he noticed that Eleri seemed nervous and almost a bit scared,"Are you alright professor?" he asked taking a small step towards her.

She had did the best thing in the world for him. Now she was in some sort of trouble and he wanted to help her in any way he could.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image

Mood:Terrified

Eleri was thrilled to hear that Dante and Xenos were doing well, but when Dante asked if she was okay the flood gates nearly broke. She looked straight at him, nothing but fear in her eyes and muttered, ”I-I'm gonna be a mom.” She wanted to vomit the second that she said it. She was terrified of being a parent, terrified of being pregnant, and even more terrified of letting her students down. Dante included. She ran her hand along her stomach again, as though she was searching for some sort of sign that there was really a clump of cells in there; but just like all the other times there was none.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:44 pm

User Image

Dante smiled softly. "you'll be a wonderful mother Eleri...trust me...you will be" he said reassuringly. He did not know the the truth behind her pregnancy so he thought she was only nervous about being a new mom. Yet it suddenly occurred to him the oddness of the situation. His worry slid back on his face."..who..who is the father?" he asked, his voice a bit dry as he said father.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image

Mood:Terrified

Eleri shook her head at the boy. She knew she wouldn't be a good mother, and she didn't know who the father was. She didn't want to know who he was either. That would have opened far too much for her, and she couldn't handle it. ”I-I don't know...” She couldn't tell him what had happened, he was thirteen. he didn't need that kind of evil in his life. No one did. It was her job to protect the kids, and what had happened to her one something to protect them from.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm

User Image

Dante felt like he had tread somewhere he shouldn't have and went silent for a long while. From her body language and tone of voice it was obvious that the child had been acquired by a means that was most unpleasant."Professor" he began slowly. He wanted to say this without giving away much of his own secrets of family life. "can you promise me something" he said quietly.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image

Mood:TEXT
With:TEXT

”I can do that, Mr Prince.” She forced herself to cheer up, she knew that she didn't need to be behaving this way around students. She did wonder what Dante needed to speak about though.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:09 pm

User Image

He looked away, his whole posture sinking a bit. He took a deep breath then looked at her with a forced smile,"Please love it Professor. With all your heart, even though it came..in a way that I can tell is not very happy...please...give it all the love you have" he said, half begged. He was trying desperately to hide his own emotions on the subject but was failing horribly. He hoped she wouldn't catch on to him as easily as he did to her.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image

Mood:Heartbroken

Eleri felt her heart fall to the floor, she didn't love this baby. She couldn't... How could she love a monster in her body? She could tell that Dante had a reason to beg her to love the parasite, but she had no idea what it could be. ”I-I can try...” It crushed her that she couldn't promise Dante to love it, but she didn't want to lie to the boy. And she knew that she held no love for the child now growing inside of her.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash