Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Second Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:24 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: 2nd Floor Corridor

Oh how wrong the two in front of Mira were about it being a simple situation. No, of all the people they ran into Mira Mitchell was not the type to let things go. As of right now she was looking for a proper apology which unless she took the time to read wasn’t going to happen. Like always Mira let her emotional anger get the better of her. As such Timothy’s written apology went unnoticed.

Ignoring Benjamin Mira kept her attention on Timothy. As he wrote his note Mira rolled her eyes.
‘What in the world is he doing… one generally apologizes after running into someone.’ She thought before letting her mouth run off. “Ever hear of a proper apology?” she asked as he showed her the note which she disregarded entirely. “Honestly are you mental or something? How hard is it to say, I’m sorry for walking into you because I had my nose in a book like a typical Ravenclaw?” Mira started questioning him. If only she paid more attention she might have understood.

User Image

With: Timothy and Benjamin

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: plot - please don't post

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:07 pm
User Image
Benjamin nodded to Timothy when he said in a minute and watched as his friend began writing something out-no doubt some apology about running into Mira. He crossed his arms, still neutral on the whole matter, when all of a sudden he saw the eye roll and snapped at him-obviously not even reading the note. Annoyance quickly flashed on Benjamin's features and he stepped forward, snatched the notebook from Timothy and snapped, "How hard is it for practically every female Slytherin I've met not to act like some over-entitled princess who thinks the whole bloody world has got to work exactly like they want to?"

Benjamin looked at the notebook, seeing the apology written out and holding onto the book made a movement to almost hit his fellow Slytherin with it, though he pulled back quickly and said, "Did they not teach you to read, princesa? Estúpida, grosera ... e irritante."

His blue eyes narrowed at Mira and said, holding out the notebook, "Because, if you had bothered to read you would have had your proper apology and some concern for you because not everyone is annoying cows like you are. Where the Hell have you been all year? He hasn't talked all school year-including classes- you think that's something someone chooses? Just because someone can't communicate something in the exact way you want doesn't mean they don't have something to say... besides it wasn't like you were paying all that much attention either. Maybe you should say, 'I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going because I was too busy absorbed in me, me, me. Because like didn't you know I'm totally awesome'?" Benjamin made a scoffing noise after telling Mira what she should have said in her own regards and held Timothy's book back to his friend, it open to reveal the written apology. All the while he had his eyes narrowed at Mira as if to dare her to say something. Though, then again, apparently judging by what Benjamin had seen she probably would have something to say.

Translations: princesa? Estúpida, grosera ... e irritante- "...princess? Stupid, rude, and annoying..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wand: Curupay Wood with a Pixie Wing Core, Pliable and Bent
3/4 Magical Linage.

Yukina101
murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy blushed from his cheeks to the tips of his ears from Mira's derisive tone which he would have considered an admirable feat considering his complexion but was too busy being basically mortified by what the other girl was saying. How many times had the kids back home called him mental or some version of it just because he couldn't speak? How many more times would he have to hear it in his lifetime? Before he could even do anything else Benjamin had ripped the notebook from his hand while simultaneously ripping the Slytherin a new one. He had never seen his friend so incensed before and it felt nice to know it was on his behalf. However despite how nice the act was the Ravenclaw only paid a small amount of attention to what he was actually saying too wrapped up in his own pitying thoughts. Once the notebook was back in his hand he tore out the page with the apology and threw it at the girl's feet before walking quickly in the direction from whence he and his friend came hoping that the tears that stung the back of his eyes never fell. As much as it pained him to admit it he really wanted to see his older sister, despite all her faults she at least didn't make him feel like some sort of freak.

murruelecreuset

mc2

After the all commotion, [Uniform]
Ruffle and rustle, [Second floor corridor]
Saw I silence, [Benjamin...and now Mira]
All quiet and silently [Exploring...sorta]
Prevailing upon. [OOC: part of a plot, please do not post]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: 2nd Floor Corridor

Mira stood there in surprise when Benjamin asked her how hard it was not to act like everything had to be her way. That’s not how she acted was it? Pushing the thought aside she honestly didn’t care, her life never worked out the way she wanted she was just in a bad mood. Did that honestly give someone a reason to tell her off? If only she realized it wasn’t her bad mood but her words that set the boy off.

Mira watched as Benjamin moved the book in such a way it looked like he was going to hit her and flinched. Maybe he was the one who was mental… Despite not knowing any other language but English Mira did catch on to bits of what Benjamin was saying.
“I know how to read!” she retorted. “… And I may not know what it is you just called me but I’m not stupid.” She added crossing her arms as she glared at her Slytherin classmate. When Benjamin held the notebook out she finally brought herself to glance at the page and read it.

Mira didn’t even hear Benjamin’s words until he questioned her on her whereabouts all year.
“How the hell was I supposed to know? Forgive me for not being observant about everyone else’s problems.” She said deep down feeling stupid for not knowing. Of course Mira being who she was didn’t plan on admitting to being in the wrong. When Benjamin told her she was pretty much self-absorbed the blond couldn’t take it. Annoyance and irritation became nothing more than pure anger and frustration. “I am not self-absorbed. You know nothing about me so don’t compare me to the other girls in our house.”

At those words Mira glanced over as Timothy tossed the paper at her feet and walked off. Looking down at it she slowly looked back up at Benjamin before saying. “It makes me sick how much of a Gryffindor you are.” She said honestly being reminded of her sister. “If I were you I’d stop being one or maybe you should just go after your Ravenclaw friend.” She suggested. “That’s what a Gryffindor would do after all. Either way I’m done here. You are a complete waste of my time.” With that Mira turned on her heel and stalked off down the hall. She didn’t even want to hear what Benjamin had to say. After all it wasn’t worth it.

User Image

With: Timothy and Benjamin

OOC: plot - please don't post

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image
                                                Your clothes never wear as well the next day
                                                And your hair never falls in quite the same way
                                                You never seem to run out of things to say

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli had hurried as fast as he could out of the classroom and as fast as he could down the hallway before he slowed and didn't feel eyes on him. Lord, that was just... Okay, he really did not expect for that to be his boggart. He sighed, leaning against the wall and closing his eyes. Okay, so maybe running out of the classroom was a bad idea, but he couldn't stay in there. Not with that thing staring at him. Sighing, he ran a hand through his hair, glad that he had mostly calmed down and wasn't feeling like he was going to be jumped at any second. He just never wanted to run into another boggart again for as long as he lived!

════════════════════════
                                                Location: Second Floor Corridor outside the DADA classroom
                                                Thinking: Okay, it's no longer there, good!
                                                OOC:

Now how many lovers would stay
                                                Just to put up with this s**t day after day
                                                Now how did we wind up this way
                                                Watching our mouths for the words that we say
                                                As long as we stand here waiting
                                                Wearing the clothes or the soles that we choose
                                                Now how do we get there today
                                                When we're walking too far for the price of our shoes

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image
User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani ran from Professor Reed's classroom, and started chasing after Eli, whom managed to get further ahead of her than she'd counted on. Honestly, she hadn't figured he'd actually run from his boggart, but then she hadn't planned becoming a gibbering wreck facing hers either. 'How screwed up is this?' thought Dani sourly. 'I can't deal with my boggart, but I can send his packing.' She rushed down the hallway, and soon saw him leaning against the wall some distance away from the classroom.

"Eli!" she cried, a moment before she wrapped her arms around him, pulling Eli into a gentle embrace. Dani added in a quieter tone, "Eli, are you okay?"

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Eli wasn't prepared for the arms to wrap around him like they did, and his eyes widened a bit before he realized Dani was the one to do it. He rubbed the back of his head and shook his head. "Oh, me? I'm fine. I just thought mine wouldn't be so creepy. I mean, Morven had the wolfman, Ariana had the giant spider, and Gunhilda had the grasshopper to beat all grasshoppers, but me? I quit playing Slenderman on my computer back at home because he was giving me nightmares. At least it wasn't something worse like one of those ring wraiths from Lord of the Rings, right? That would have really been freaky." He was also sure he would have scared a lot of people. He'd read about dementors, and they sounded like they looked like a nazgul. He was pretty sure it would have caused a massive panic had that shown up instead.

════════════════════════
                                                OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:27 pm
User Image
User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

"A Ring Wraith would have probably cleared out the classroom," Dani agreed. "The Witch King of Angmar pretty much looks like a dementor, from what I've read." What she didn't add was the thought that what would have been worse was a boggart of his own making, like hers. "I'm just glad you're okay. I ...um, told Professor Reed I was bringing you back to class, so we should probably go back before people start thinking we're doing something else

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Eli nodded, realizing that if they ddin't, they might be docked house points. He really did not want to have that happen. "Yeah. At least it got us away from some of the... Aw, man! I hope no one else has had a chance to go yet. I was having fun seeing what other stereotypical horror movie boggarts there were!" He groaned. He really did want to see those. After all, he was one of those supposed horror fans. He even had some older posters pinned up in his room of some of the older b-movie horror flicks. Those at least were funny to watch.

════════════════════════
                                                OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:46 pm
User Image
User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

"I would think somebody's taken their turn by now, since I managed to send your's packing," said Dani seriously, before starting to laugh aloud at the absurdity of what was going on. "Bloody hell, Eli. Here we are having people's worst fears on display for all to see, and you're treating it like they're trailers for some movie marathon. Come on, let's head back."

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:55 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Eli waited nervously as he looked around for Dani. Hopefully she would be there soon. His hands twitched around a small bag as he straightened his tie for the thousandth time that evening. They were probably late, but well, he had taken a bit getting ready. He shifted from one foot to the next, waiting. Well, Dani should be around shortly, right?

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Where's Dani?
                                                OOC: Occurs during the Yule Ball

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image
User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

As Dani wasn't at all certain if it was okay to reveal the location of the entrance to the Gryffindor Tower, she and Eli settled on the area where she found him after the tumultuous 'Boggart Class', and a time where she figured they wouldn't be the first to be at the Ball. Still, she hoped she hadn't kept him waiting.

When she came around the last corner, she saw him straightening his tie (probably for the zillionth time, she figured). Drawing a deep breath to steady her nerves, she walked toward him, her high-heeled shoes clicking almost musically on the stone castle floors. She smiled sweetly as she approached, and said in a soft tone, "Oh, look at you; you're so handsome, Eli."

She reached out to take one of his hands in her's, as she presented to him a box wrapped in golden paper with a white bow. "Happy Christmas."

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Eli saw Dani walk up and he stopped fidgeting so much. He blinked. Well, she looked nice. He scratched the back of his head a bit, and when she took his hand, he blushed furiously and bit his lip. "Well, this is awkward. Kinda hard to give you my gift when you have one of my hands." He grinned good-naturedly as he held out his own parcel for her to take and took the one she had for him. "Happy Christmas to you too. You look nice."

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Where's Dani?
                                                OOC: Occurs during the Yule Ball

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image
User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

Dani smiled, and chuckled good-naturedly at Eli's quip, and replied, "Thank you, Eli," as the two of them exchanged parcels.

OOC: Should Eli open his box he will see a man's blue silk scarf with a gold monogrammed lapel pin inside. Beneath is a small journal book with pen.

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Hey, hobo man, hey, dapper dan,
You've both got your style,
But, brother, you're never fully dressed without a smile!
Your clothes may be Beau Brummelly, they stand out a mile,
But, brother, you're never fully dressed without a smile!

Lyall was sitting on the floor, his back to the wall. He had just faced a boggart in Defense, and it had him terribly upset. The boy was crying, shaking with residual terror. What kind of person pitted thirteen year olds against their worst fears?! He sobbed, hiccuping as he worried about what had happened, and his friends, and the fact that he was pretty sure he'd failed the class. He hadn't ever failed a class before! It was made worse knowing that he would probably get teased. Most people probably had cool fears, and he was afraid to death of a bunch of dumb birds. The blonde sniffled, flopping his head onto his knees as he remained curled into a ball of upset.

Who cares what they're wearing on Main Street or Saville Row?
It's what you wear from ear to ear, and not from head to toe that matters.
So, senator, so, janitor, so long for a while.
Remember you're never fully dressed,
Though you may wear your best.
You're never fully dressed without a smile
Smile!

SummerIsles

{OoC:}

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers