Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
West Tower Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:03 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fourth Year, Slytherin

”Well isn’t it obvious?” He nearly spat, words thrown into the air with utmost haste and raw frantic vehemence ushered in a venomous whisper. At this, he pursed his lips, tight, jaw clenched rigidly austere—he nearly thought the bone would crack beneath his flesh. Nostrils flared as he resisted the urge to snort out with disdain, the corners of his lip twitching into a sneer. ”That book knows everything about my family,” Tay’s British voice chimed clear and true. ”—And everything about me, if, you know where to look. But that—“ He exhaled deeply, clearly crumbling beneath a weight far too great and golden, bloodstained over too many generations to begin to understand.

”That demon isn’t in me anymore, and that should be where your priorities lie, Phinelia…” But before the clockwork of cogs and gears could churn in a rush, he cut off all thought of motion with a sinister murmur, it would take every ounce of concentration to lean in, quiet all thoughts, and listen.
”I can explain everything when you have the book.”

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Anxious
╚══════════════╝

User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:34 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
captain
- ravenclaw quidditch team

hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

His rage and uncontrolled emotions flew off and Phinelia found herself wincing as though the brain-motions had formed into solids just to collide with her. Eyes and composure that had been so cool and perfectly marble now crinkled under the sight of the boy bashing against the gold of his eyes and his thoughts. Molten flickered down to the floor they both stood on but felt ripped from burdened with a different shame. He accused her of mis-thought. Of lack of knowledge and where she knew she usually would be sarcastically offended and would prove otherwise, she now felt an itch of dread that she had not already shown it to him.
A frown stretched the expanse between them as eyes rose again to fix themselves on him and his breath and spite, turning soft. Turning more curious than before and now sorry for the collateral she had not caused. The ruins falling in his eyes and the motions made by his whispered thoughts off willows and elm-silk. The distress that came off him like waves made her want to quench it, still it, and he proposed the book could do it.
So she nodded to retrieve the thing she had been holding ransom for years.

Her steps had been quick and deliberately so; up and down the tower with no time spent in hesitation at the offered riddle. Finding and upholding the tome she had hidden away from any suspiciously prying eyes. Dusting off the defensive magic she had cast on it like spirits and rushing back to Tay. Every nerve tingling at the thought of the boy who seemed a shadow of himself as she stood in front of him the time now, a fraction or perhaps a reflection. Altered in optics from the two years prior when he was nothing more than William Dante Nott the Third and all the empty air of promise and history he had been born to. Now he was Tay, after Roi. And perhaps nothing was the same and a different face showed itself at the thought. One she bit back and pushed away; a face she would dwell on later. Miss and memorize at another time.
With book in hand and binding being traced in route by her fingers, she returned to the shaded presence of William. Eyes now accusing of the softness he had before caused in her and now there was raw and stinging other-ness. Keeping the book of ancient formation pressed tight to herself as she re-entered his circle of poison willingly, keeping all thought targeted on him but all physical defence chained to it. Lips sealed until his eyes managed to rip themselves form the book and back to her with question and demand on vision. Her voice bounded from her at the very instant his eyes met with her face again, a signal light, "He spoke to me. The Nott Guardian."

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:41 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fourth Year, Slytherin

Eyes of gold held cold, furious and writhing, uncontrolled, raw and untame, though ridden with guilt and heavy with forlorn stress and titillating woe. He nodded shortly, only able to hold her molten eyes for so long—so eerily familiar, but where—and then she departed up the towers. A breath held in the restrictions of his throat suddenly let loose and he slid to the floor in solitude. Shrunken in the darkness, the Ravenclaws few and far in between had never once noticed the hollow of a young man perched and shrouded in the darkness he had been born into. When hurrying footsteps alerted his ears, he stood immediately, eyes focused upon the book in her hands that his fingers had yearned to pry away for so long. Tearing his gaze back to meet hers, he had ushered her over to where he had been perched, and sat himself. It was then that her voice spurred sure and true, and with a look of pure shock (not ever attempted to be hidden) he ushered her to sit beside him in the shadows, far from the staircase that led up to the tower.

”He’s not supposed too, but, he has a mind of his own.” He lied. The book only ever spoke to those who were, in any form or fashion—one of kin. Eyes wide with gold accusations the thoughts of Krina Rosier had fluttered in his mind, one of debts.

”Sit, open the book, it’d be best if you held it.” He spoke, soft and still, the calm before the storm. When the book was opened, the faithful guardian stood noble and vigil. ”Ser, to my chapter.”

”As the heir commands,” the beast growled brusquely, regal and defined, rising on all fours he padded from the left page to the right, and as he flittered through pages, the leaflets flown themselves, guided by the wind of magic of the mastiff. ”Third Year of Hogwarts—Roi,” Not another word spoken, and the chapters whirred violent and rampant, the guardian only a ghostly silhouette in its tome until all it once; it stopped.

The open pages were aged a crisp yellow hue, but ink and colors and shapes bled through the leaflets to create a fiery scene of a tormented boy—the demon within always a ghastly imprint upon his features—stumbling headfirst into the previous office of the cursebreaking professor, Horrus Hallia, wandless and defenseless. Roi had him then, darkness knit his features and blots and sears of red ink seared the eyes of once illustrious gold, black furious ink scratched outline of a king once known. With a sudden vibrant flush of bleeding red, a spell shot from professor to student and the boy growled and crumpled down, a near lifeless shell. Spirits raged, blues and greens and red clashed upon the image of the boy in the page, sprawled across the castle stone floors until finally—the green settled, and the soft stroke of youth inked his features. The black and red contorted rolled, and thrashed, though it seemed not even the professor in these memories could see it. A black box guarded within the Egyptian professor absorbed the blacks and the reds until only a single image appeared; a boy and his professor.

”….Ser,” the young duke cleared his throat, ”—the next meeting.”

A flurry of spectral winds guided the pages, fluttering for only several moments until it ceased to motion and the pages were stark white. Small, creeping hues of earthy colors, of yellows, of whites had hovered into the page, indiscernible. Colors seeped through the page to paint a boy of auburn and gold, stalking headfirst down into the dungeons and in through an abandoned room. The unknown colors hovering grew closer in the page, larger and larger, above the blotched ink of the boy in the dungeon. Owls with letters, they crept to the page and perched at the corners in white with letters addressed from the ancient king himself. He hadn’t known how, or where, Roi had gone. But the painted boy of gold darted within the classroom and spoke, darkened silhouettes faded into the image gently and easily, the image of the callous Slytherin girl, a boy of blonde, blues and bronze, and then another, too familiar boy, clad in regal reds and benevolent gray eyes—red bleeding through his sights, black caressing every sinister feature of an abandoned king. The red boy spoke, a growl of a voice echoed eerie, and unknown. Respectful praise and bowed heads to this boy, as he snarled and spat and stood an iron beacon of fire. ”That’s enough, Ser.”

And it all vanished with a flash of magic, the Bullmastiff padding in gentle and silent and serene, inquisitive. With a tight throat, he turned his gaze to meet Phinelia's in silence.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Torn
╚══════════════╝

User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:11 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
captain
- ravenclaw quidditch team

hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Her stomach knotted. Flipped, plummeted and then seemed to vanish all together. A shake overtook her hands and all ability evaded her fingers as they simply set on gripping the book harder and harder until the ancient tome snapped or her bones did. Mechanics shot and organs beginning to fail as much as her thoughts. Breath lost, pulse stilled and then fiery and all the while eyes growing past their normally accustomed boundaries.
Bile, or something too similar to it, rose up her throat like a clawing animal, where it met frozen barriers. Cold sweat blocking and coating every inch of her before she finally managed a strangled gasp. The noise - oddly desperate but most primitive - ripped from her shaken body as a whole. Shredding skin and mind-fabric and leaving behind the strands and tears it did not steal with it. It erupted into the air and seemed to set it on fire like a lake coated with oil where a spark was offered. Everything realized; blood stains seeping into that same fabric of silks and wicker to never be washed out. Finding ever-crevices of promised immortality here no amount of purging and reboot would find it, wipe it clean. It was now illness, fever that would sometimes spike, but mostly be the deadly breath held in threat. Everything realized.
But maybe nothing understood.
Yet.

The tome clasped still in her hands where it had not been taken by Tay's own - where it had shown her secrets that were nothing but fabrication where she saw nothing but nauseating truth. Nothing besides a fortune in a cookie that she had just crushed in her fist. She slammed the two covers together. Meeting them and closing the yellowed pages that were only partially showing the entirety of the content they contained. Eclipsing it in the slightest hope of a fool that closing it would close the possibility of the thing it had just shown her. Then those hands turned and showed the repulsive thing into William Nott's small chest. Violent action wanting to push the air out of his lungs and the thought from his mind as the book had done for her. Roughly handling the book and the Golden Boy. Other hand already on the handle of her wand which too-quickly found itself pointing into the hallow of Tay's jaw.
Pressing the soft flesh there, the rounded tip so sharp with the threat of her glare and the hatred present there now it almost seemed possible for it to draw blood. Molten eyes never burning themselves to death in as much fire as they were now, wishing to burn the heart out of William Nott.
"You will never help me again." she spat in whisper that may as well have been shouted into the school with the volume of a firebomb.
Heel turning the girl away from the boy and running down the stairs to the landing that seemed too far away. Having faced him as a boy and leaving him as a snake. Human-less and skinned with her repulsion. One that was directed at herself but manifested in his golden gaze.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:32 am
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

A part of her had wished she’d gone inside the common room to change out of this ridiculous uniform, but after she’d ushered Xavier along with the rest of the late Gryffindors to the common room she decided to hang back idly. Her heels clicked against the stairs and echoed in the tower as she would soon reach the portrait of the fat lady, whom, she wished would just stop singing! The fat pig of a woman couldn’t sing, dammit! Why couldn’t she admit that?

Sighing, Cersei chuckled under her breath as she tossed her dark hair over her shoulders and flew up the last final steps with ethereal grace, hoping to catch the sight of her friends golden eyes. ”Rem??”

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Great Hall
---------- with Remy and the Gryffindors
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:42 am
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ heard her name called, and walked toward the sound. Gold eyes roved, trying to find Cersei. After a second, the rather short Prefect found the very girl. "Cersei! I'm here. What did you need?" Gold eyes peeked up from under the messy fringe that covered them. Remy felt nervous, jittery, and oddly embarrassed, but had no idea why her emotions were haywire. It's not like Cersei was flirting or anything! But... If Cersei wasn't flirting... then... what were these feelings?! She hadn't felt anything like this since before Sam had started dating Caitlin. A crush?! Oh bloody hell! This was not what she needed right now!
User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:16 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Her low, carnal giggles gave her away and alerted Remy of her presence before Cersei finally skipped up the last few steps and rounded the corner where the Fat Lady hung in her portrait and had been popping grapes into her mouth from a golden chalice in her hand. Well, better that than the singing, she counted her lucky stars… And then a sly smirk fluttered on her lips. Maybe Remy really was her lucky charm after all? ”Weeeeell,” she sang enchantingly, ”—you did say we were going to go to the prefects bath tonight, didn’t you?” She giggled, and was utterly oblivious to Remy’s bashful smile.

”And I wouldn’t want you to get in trouble, and this seems like the perfect opportunity—all the other prefects and captains and blokes will be settling in their dorms and going to sleep.

“Oh! Reminds me—have you ever been in there before with Heather? Or is this your first time too?”
Cersei bit her lip and winked as she hooked arms with Remy and began to long descent down the Gryffindor Tower.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Tower
---------- with Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:11 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled at Cersei, then blushed. "The Prefect's Bath? Shouldn't we get a change of clothes?" A light blush hit her cheeks, making the smaller girl look wide-eyed and innocent. When told that this was the perfect opportunity, she nodded. "I already have an excuse. If we are to get caught, we could always say I caught you and was leading you back to the dorms! Can't get in trouble for doing my Prefectly duties!" Was she really stooping that low? Was she already using the badge as a means of avoiding the rules? A heavier blush hit her cheeks as she thought about it. "Heather? No, she's never showed me. I've never been there. I'm excited to go, though!" The subtlety was lost on the girl as Cersei's comment went right over her head.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She shrugged her shoulders as she tilted her head, a thoughtful look graced her features, though, it looked a little more blank, and confused, than reflective. Even with her glasses, she still couldn’t help the dumb look that came to her face each and every time she had to stop and think about something. ”Well, I dunno, we can if you want?” She shrugged again…

”But that could just get us caught that much easier, hmm? And anyway, it’s just you and me mate, we’re practically wearing bathing suits underneath our uniform anyway,” Cersei teased her with an impish grin. She finally seemed to notice the blush that had stolen her cheeks, but she couldn’t imagine what had caused it. She’d been looking forward to this trip since last year, and, she hoped that Remy had been looking forward to it as much as she. Idly, she began to wonder if Remy liked her like how she liked her…

Bloody hells, this was just getting too confusing to think about.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Tower
---------- with Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:50 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ blinked up at Cersei, noticing the... thoughtful expression on her face. "True. I suppose we should just... head down? Back down all these stairs!" She looked at the stairs, then peeked over at Cersei. The taller girl's eyes were captivating, and Rem couldn't stand to look away, but she did. Gold eyes stared downward at the floor, her hair easily concealing her face. A small hand gently grabbed Cersei's, holding it tenderly. Did Rem find it awkward? Yes. Did she mind? Not a bit.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:32 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She’d barely noticed the hesitance that had lingered on her friends lips; so tempting, she realized, before she sheepishly turned her smiled away and brushed several locks of dark hair behind her ear, just to keep her hands busy. Suddenly, she felt the warm presence of Remy’s hand gently intertwine with her own, and with a bit of encouragement, she tightened the grip and grinned down at the girl that was a several inches shorter than her. ”Once we get there, it’ll be worth it,” she giggled as her heels clicked with anticipation as they spiraled down the staircase.

"I hear it's amazing in there." For a moment, she almost felt guilty. She knew her friend was still mourning the disappearance of her boyfriend—or—was, anyway. Perhaps she was moving too quickly, and, Remy hadn’t a clue? She chewed on her lip and decided to brush it off of her shoulders. They were just friends, anyway…. And she needed a good distraction to get Sam far from her mind.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Tower
---------- with Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaser

Rufus waited at the Astronomy Tower. He had begs of food he had bought earlier that day. He had wanted to take Remy out since she was having a rough time but with the weather what it was they decided it was best to have a indoor picnic. He would had also had liked to cook something for her but like potions Cooking was not his strong point and poisoning his date was not a good idea even if this was there first one. So he got some food form Hogsmade to go and came back before the storm hit. He even had time to get a few bars of Honeydukes finest chocolate. His wallet was suffering but Remy was worth it.

{OoC:}

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:41 am
User Image

User Image
♫Sixth Year♪Prefect♫Captain♪Werewolf♫Chaser♪Gryffindor♫
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked through the halls, confined to the shadows. Her now short hair was tucked into her hat, eyes covered by a layer of glass. She hoped not to run into anyone, whether she knew them or not. It was a long walk, but she'd been mostly successful. She'd pulled her hood up as she got closer, hiding her face. Rufus was waiting when she made it to the Astronomy tower. It was now or never, wasn't it? He didn't know what had happened, unless the rumor'd already spread about the school. She looked at the other teen with blurred vision before steeling her courage. She stepped quietly over to his side, then gave a tiny cough. "Um... S-sorry I'm a bit late... I... I had to meet with Professor Steele... and the rest of the team..." She tipped her head downward, not ready to tell anyone just what had happened. She'd fallen from grace in the quite literal sense. As much as it hurt to physically fall, this heartbreak was by far worse.

UT
f
HARACTER

{This is the best I got.....}

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:10 am
User ImageUser Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaser

Rufus looked at Remy with a smile that soon vanished. why was she hiding her face. His Nose acted up as he became alert trying to make out what was wrong. It smelled like Remy. "Its alright, I'm sorry about the game I would have come to see you after it but we had another victim of the sandman curse. You played well though." Rufus said since he had no real idea if the spell that was going on had name or not so he'd thought he'd at least try to give it one. "I got you some chocolates. You often smelled like them so I thought you really liked them." He said handing her a bar of the chocolates he bought. "I've also got some food wile I was out." He said motions to the food. He bit his lip. "Are you alright? You didn't get a black eye during the game did you." Rufus moved to touch her face so he could see her. Thinking that she was just nerves like he was about looking his best for the date.

{OoC:}

Xistund

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas