Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image

Rena got out her lance not even bothering to turn to her."And who are you i may ask?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:01 pm
User Image

My lady we know that there are none let of that branch. Still chuckling under my breathe from the earlier episode. The younger more dumb whitted Haruka is mistaken as usual he's no more of use than a maid at the battle field.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:03 pm
Kira looked at Rena pullout a lance. "(Who is she?)" He grabbed held of the hilt of his sword and waited to what would happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image

I'm the one who should be askin' that, littl' missy. I began to look at your lance and chuckle. You think that little poll with a point will do you any good? But aynway Since you asked first I'll tell you my name It's Millie, The leader of The Rebels Rubuttal. I got this Really big Grin when I said it.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Degiro lay against the wall grinning at his rivals words."Katoya you stupid moron who are you to judge what the queen says."He then gave a sly smile."Or maybe you lost respect for her~"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image

I chuckled under my breathe. Degiro, My young friend I don't know if you realise this, but I think you need to clean out your ears youngling. You aren't hearing things as they are. I was only talking to the Her Royal Lady about how Haruka was wrong. nothing about disrespecting her thoughts on the matter. I sent a deathe glare your way.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:13 pm
"(Rebel? What has been happening while I've been here?)I don't know who you are but I don't think your here for the right reason." Kira pulled his sword out and pointed at the woman grinning  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

Ha your a dumb one aren't you? I'm the good guy this is a lacky for the Queen, You should know about her. This dog's been snooping around here for days searching for this place to steal it's energy for that Witch! I began to stand up straight. And you had to go and lead here right to the spot she was looking for...now I either have to kill this girl or risk having the queen find out about this place!  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image

Rena readied her lance."Enough! I am not spy i only wished to find the flowers for a personal request i made to dear friend."She looked into the soon setting sky."A promise between us both before that captain took him away..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:26 pm
"Is this what happened to this world? Has it changed so much for the Queen to be this corrupt?" His face down as he spoke. "If this is all true, then I guess I will have to fight." Kira held his sword up "Wherever the truth is. I will find it."  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image

Umirest groaned."All three of you behave yourself's..."She yawned to herself shaking her head to not fall asleep."I have to work on the formal and then take care of you three from fighting....."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image

Wait a second...I began to look at you hard... Rena Rena is it really you?!  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:31 pm
Sorry guys I got to get off same time 2 marrow blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image

Rena was ready to focus on the man before the other women spoke out."And again who are you?"

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out