Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:41 am
Akila looked up at Aleera and sighed, "Alright." she looked back to the king, "He won't be up for a while....how's Markus? Do you know?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:47 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera looked down at the girl and smiled. "Concertone was bloody, but lucky. It just missed the main artery. He'll be just fine. As for Markus......" She trailed off, shaking her head. "I suspect they have their hands full with him. If the king is in this shape, what shape is Markus in? I'll find out when they have enough time to send me an update. For now though, I'm stuck here." She moved to sit on the edge of the bed so she wasn't looking down at Akila anymore.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:04 pm
Akila looked up quickly, a huge smile blooming across her features, at the girl's words, but soon it was gone, and she nodded her understanding about Markus. He must be in terrible condition.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:07 pm
User Image

Aleera touched the girl's cheek lightly. "I'll tell you as soon as I know, alright? I promise. He'll be fine though, I just know it. He has too many friends who won't let him die." She said reassuringly.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:14 pm
Akila blinked. She wasn't used to such soft gently touches, and it took a moment to register she wasn't going to be hit and she closed her eyes, sighing, "Thank you....I would appreciate it." Se didn't want to tell the other how she knew Markus already....and his family had died? That was what he said, right? How much had changed since she was taken? And what of her mother?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:20 pm
User Image

Aleera smiled softly, pulling her hand back. She glanced at the king, lying on the bed. "Go get some rest Akila. I'll keep vigil here for awhile." She told the girl with a smile. She knew Akila didn't get much of a chance away from her master.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:29 pm
"Really?" Akila stood, stretching her legs, "Thank you, Aleera!" She chirped happily, leaving the room quickly before the Seer could change her mind. She went straight to her little shared room, and curled up on her bed. Some rest seemed like an amazing idea right about then.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:35 pm
User Image

Aleera chuckled, watching Akila go. She wasn't about to change her mind. The girl looked like she needed the rest. Once Akila was gone, the seer shifted to sitting on the recently vacated stool. She simply sat quietly, watching the king. Though her eyes were focused on him, her mind was on another male, one who was quite different. 'Please be okay Markus.....' One thought repeated itself over and over again in her mind.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:16 pm
Akila slept soundly, curled up on her cot, covered in the cotton blanket, ears twitching as she listened to other slaves come and go.

The King was really out of it, though he wouldn't be for too much longer. The wound in his side had stopped bleeding, and with the special healing, even his bruises were faded already.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image

Aleera wasn't sure how long she sat there, staring at nothing in particular. At some point, without her noticing, she'd fallen asleep, slumping across the king's bed. Her long hair splayed across her back and part of the bed. The day's fight and worry had taken a toll on her.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:33 am
The King woke after a while, and felt something on top of him. Openning his eyes slowly, Clorogne took in his surroundings, and blinked, lifting a hand to stroke the Seer's hair. It was easy to tell he held a soft spot for the girl. Probably because she had never wronged him, or tried to run...she always listened. And so she was important to him. Not that the scheme coming into play wouldn't be dangerous for her. In truth, he planned for chaos to begin. A war to start, and in some way light the castle on fire, and as he got away the remains of his brother's body would burn to ashes along with whatever withheld his 'good' name. And then Clorogne wouldn't have to pretend to be his brother. He could come back, SAY what he really was, and the people would accept him, as long as they thought he helped set the castle on fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:26 am
User Image

Aleera stirred softly, feeling something touching her. She opened her eyes slowly blinking in confusion. This wasn't her bed, any of her beds. Then she remembered what had happened and she sat up instantly. "Sire?" She asked, worry in her eyes. "Are you alright Sire? I'm so glad you're awake. I was so worried."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:08 am
Clorogne sighed, "I will be well in time." Already, some of the lesser bruises were gone. "You were not injured?" He pushed himself up into a sitting position, and looked down at his side. Across his back, was a tattoo of crossed swords through a bear...something his brother hadn't had, and so he made sure to keep himself facing Aleera directly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:14 am
User Image

Aleera shook her head. "I was unharmed. That creature seemed focused on you and the rest were focused on the soldiers. No one attacked me." She said, feigning ignorance about Markus. "I'm sorry Sire." She whispered, bowing her head. "I failed you. I couldn't warn you about him."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:23 am
"You are lucky." He frowned, "Yes...that creature certainly surprised all of us." He shook his head, "Leave now. I have thoughts to organise."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games