Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Magical Technical... Accepting See PG1! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:17 pm
Diz thought on his next words for a moment after the girl had revealed that she knew where he was from. "So, you figured it out quick enough. I have no wish to make trouble at the village, I just want to get my friend here out of the woods. Even if it's only for a few hours." He replied noting the fact that they were being followed by someone in the trees still. Readjusting his headband Diz seemed to let his concentration slip for a moment. "You won't tell? That's pretty generous of you. Why would you do that for me?" He asked very curious to hear what kind of an answer the girl would be able to come up with.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:29 pm
"Something a friend asked me just earlier today kinda gave you away." She continued walking knowing they would reach the village soon as long as the woods didn't shift again. She closed her eyes for a moment before opening them and seeing the area around them. "And I'm not telling just for you. We, well the elf lady more then me could lose a lot just by association. Upper rank mages don't care." She sighed stopping and looking to him a moment wondering if he really understood. "Think of it in these terms. What would the other side do to mages? Or people hanging around with them? The boarderland people are tired. The fighting is on our turf. We either obey the rules or make our own choices. I've made mine already earlier today." She then continued on towards the village before shaking her head. "I don't mean to sound harsh or mean. Really I don't. I just have a lot on my mind." She looked ahead at the trees seeing her home coming to view and stopped. "Maybe, it's better if you two stay here for now. It might be safer if the high wizards have come early."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:21 am
As the girl explained how she had figured it out Diz looked himself over spotting the only thing that could have given him away was the standard issue army boots. Diz stopped and motioned for Yori to do the same after the girls warning. "Okay, but should your friend in the trees try anything I will not be held responsible for his health." Diz warned motioning towards the direction of the thing that had been observing the group. His job wasn't to protect Yori but he had told her he would get her to safety before leaving, and that's exactly what he intended to do.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:44 am
She stopped turning as she mentioned a friend in the trees and sighed. "I'm pretty sure if you don't cause trouble he won't. Techies make him as nervous as mages. Which is why he hasn't shown himself yet. More probably for his own safety then an attack of any kind. Just wait here though okay." She looked back to the entrance to her home nervously before heading off and opening the door, though would leave it open in case trouble started and the others had to get to the protection of the village. She went up the stairs slowly and viewed the village. It was too quiet for the people that were to be there. She looked around not seeing anyone and began to fear the calling had come early.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Roro tashimaru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:11 pm
Yori listened carefully. Once they got to the house and the girl stopped short "Are you okay?" She asked. 'Something doesnt feel right. Something terrible is wrong.' She almost winced at the feeling. A pain, deep in her side and neck but, it was numb as if it wasnt her pain but another person's. A sharp noise buzzed through her ears and her hands tingled. She shook her head to stop the pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:57 pm
S'rasha laughed despite the seriousness of the situation and called down to the man. "Perhaps I am mistaken, but aren't you a medic? While I know everyone from New Mecha has a trick or two up their sleeves, I doubt you'd be assigned as a medic if you were too much more dangerous... And about causing trouble, isn't that why you are here? To take me back? Seems like a lost cause on your part." S'rasha stayed in the trees. He was at a disadvantage against other techies, but not to the mages. Which is the only thing he worried about now, Rayna's safety.  

HrtBrkr

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:11 pm
Rayna looked about still seeing no one and didn't like the feeling she had with the silence around them. She looked about still through various windows not seeing anyone and feared the worse. 'Did they come early? Oh no.' She turned seeing her home and noted the door open. She walked over peeking in cautiously knowing it was always closed when she left. After seeing nothing out of place she turned looking back at her village.

He had bided his time well knowing how the girl felt of the calling. He would smile seeing her below his hiding spot within her home and would wait patiently till her back would be turned, his special jewel in hand. As soon as she had turned away he dropped down wrapping the arm holding the stone over her shoulders and placed it on her chest above her heart. He would smile feeling it's power and knew if the other was near there was nothing it would be able to do. He would let the girl go and look to her still smiling knowing nothing could hurt him so long as she was alive. "Welcome to the calling little Ray."

Rayna felt someone behind her but before she could turn felt a burning at her chest and called out. As the one holding her let go she would fall to her knees feeling the stone embedding itself into her skin. She tried to take it off but received a shock of pain for her efforts causing her to stop. She heard the voice and knew who it was and what had been done. She looked to the stone knowing it was too late but not for the people outside the village, including her new friend. She stood quickly running to one of the bridges overlooking the woods and ground below calling out. "S'rasha Run! It's the calling, they came early!" She hoped that would be enough warning without giving the other two away as to being there to the high wizard.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:45 pm
"I thought it was you S'rasha." Diz called out staying put only moving a hand to run it through his dark black hair. He sighed for a moment as he was mistaken for a medic as usual, there was only two reasons for this to happen one was the fact that he didn't carry a gun or any real weapon and the second was officially the military have him listed as a medic to keep his teams covert operations secret. "You are misinformed. I have no tricks and my mission to take you back ended the minute I began helping Sayori. To be honest though I would have only taken you back there had you been in danger, which as I can see isn't the case." Diz' voice was flat and toneless as he spoke with S'rasha then he remembered the look from the general when he had left. "You realise they will probably send out another team when I don't return right? So, you'll need to watch yourself." He said more as a helpful reminder then a warning.

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:03 pm
Rayna looked over the edge of the bridge hoping she had been loud enough to warn them before feeling someone grab her from behind. She soon felt cool metal around her neck as well as saw the chain attached.

"Now my little Ray, come along my little doll. I can't wait to test how much it takes before you''re no more." He placed the collar and bound it by spell to him. He listened to her calling the other and didn't much care. He had what he wanted, let the techies have this place. He smiled wickedly at her wondering how long it could take to break this one's spirit before he could use her as a replacement. He then turned to the four that had arrived with him. "We have the last we came for."

She glared at him knowing she wouldn't submit to him, but thankful he didn't demand they search for the panther. "Let the others go! They don't deserve what you've done to me."

"Oh but little Ray, all boarderline humans are to be part of the calling. You know that."

She scowled once more and looked about seeing his knife within his cloak. She bit her lower lip knowing it was foolish and went for it. She grabbed the blade managing to cut his arm before dropping the blade in pain, only to see the cut on her arm instead.

"Foolish little Ray. You try that again and it'll be your death not mine."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:44 am
"The only ones they'll send after me now are...well the rest of your team. And if I can further guess at human strategy, they will be coming for you too when you don't return me." Humans were so strange. They had little loyalty and even less brains. Disposing of their best people. While pondering the humans, S'rasha picked up Rayna's warning. "Diz, you need to leave now. Rayna's in trouble and I can't have a bumbling human ruin my hunt. These damn wizards don't let up..." With that, S'rasha took off towards her voice, making sure not to make a sound. Approaching the village he saw Rayna and took up a position to hide and follow.  

HrtBrkr

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:06 pm
"There are others outside the village Vargus. Shall we attend to them?"

He looked to the wizard of the four that had spoken and shook his head. "No, those techies will come soon enough anyway. And we have little to fear of that animal from before. If it cares anything like this one somehow does for it's safety, it won't attack us outright."

"Well maybe for you Vargus, but that creature looked like one we have been having reports of killing our spy mages before they can reach the techie side."

One of the four said to him. He looked to the girl pulling her chain roughly to bring her closer seeing her dislike and smiled. "True but I doubt that. We could take it if we stick close. Get the other people in the wagon below and lets get moving." He turned to the girl still smiling. "Well well little Ray, good thing for you there's too many to teleport. Or we'd be off to war within moments."

She hated his guts more then ever though felt powerless to stop him. She looked away turning her back on him though knew she couldn't go anywhere with him holding the chain. She looked to the stone then back at the bridge hoping her friend and the new people were going to be safer now. She just wished she could have helped them. She felt him tug her chain and nearly gagged with the force and glared at him. She would follow along though reluctantly as the village people were led away from the other side of the village. She was thankful for that that at least knowing it meant that they wouldn't find the others. She kept tripping seeing the wizard enjoyed pulling her chain. After a time of struggling she would stop simply hanging her head as she tried to think of anything to help the people.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:43 pm
Sayori seemed out of place so she stayed back and watched the others. She saw the girl get hurt and felt the pain of her wound. She wished she could help but how? 'oh God im so confused.' she thought trying to stay as calm as she could with the bickering, which was hopefully over, and a shooting pain going through her arm.  

Roro tashimaru

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:37 pm
Diz listened to S'rasha and was about to argue another point but was interrupted by the panther telling him to leave. He did seriously consider leaving and just walking away from this mess but he was curious to find out how it would all pan out. "I'm not leaving." he said just enough for the panther to hear before sitting on a fallen tree. He had decided to wait and let S'rasha have his chance to try and attempt a rescue alone, after all it's basically what he was made for. Well, he has some intellegence if he needs my help he'll come back for it. Diz thought to himself as he made himself comfortable on the tree waiting.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:41 am
The wizards would lead the caravan from the village well into the following night before stopping. He wondered at times if these woods ever ended and wished they could simply teleport them all to the barracks and prisons now. But resign in a sigh and look to the girl as they had stopped. He knew the chain bound her from leaving too far away, and the stone attached her to him by the calling. He would smile at this knowledge before dropping the chain and using his magic to create a stone cage around her before going to his tent. He would not sleep knowing the techie was following them. Without the girl near or knowing how to use her unique gift, it was obvious to them, as was the other.

"Vargus, how long are we going to continue to pretend that those techies aren't following us? What could they want with this girl or these people?"

He looked to one of the other wizards in the tent and smiled. "Seems little Ray may have made a friend or an ally. Either way they won't do anything. If that panther cares enough not to kill the teen, he won't try anything now. My chain on her neck makes it impossible for her to escape so long as it's on. And the calling stone cannot come off. All it would take is a simple wound from me and well, she's be slowing them down. Techies don't like to be hindered. The people are simply for the calling for others. There are only two of them. Our combined gifts will make them easy work for us." He said to the others of the tent knowing they had more then simple earth magic on their side.

Rayna sat in her cage, knees pulled to her chest and head hiding in them. She tried to think but knew by now with her attempts the chain wouldn't break or let her free, and the stone wouldn't come out. It wouldn't stop her from trying though as she moved looking at herself. She motioned to pull the calling stone off again only to feel wave after wave of pain as she tried but continued till she couldn't take it. She sat against the stone cage breathing heavily trying to regain herself. She looked over at the wagon where her village people were being caged hearing various sobs and other sounds that they were giving in. She turned away hoping her friend was all right wherever he was. She refused to let herself cry no matter how much it hurt. She wouldn't let the high wizard have that satisfaction.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Roro tashimaru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:32 pm
Yori held her head and sat down. 'Good God whats happening...' The pain wasnt easy to ignore. She finally lied back and closed her eyes almost screaming. She felt alone. "This is INSANE!!" She clinched the ground finally passing out in pain.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff