Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image"I'll keep the flash ones for people, you never know how many poeple have lost their minds and we might need a distraction. I'll be using the explosive ones." Ryuu said to Hana

Then in a annyoed tone"And thank you for pointing that out but as long as I have my caffine gum-"Looks at gum supply finding only one"....yeah I'll need some soon"

Running behind with Naoki  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image "Well, Koji can help if he ever wants to, but for now let's just run!"

Naoki began to sprint behind the rest, on the lookout for anything she should shoot.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

I smiled cockily, " Sure just keep up, and let's kill these things as we go. " I started to run towards the door way as fast as possible.

" We need to keep the one further back away, but we need Koji and Myslef clearing the closest ones." I man a sudden sharp left turn avoiding two Zombies.

" These things keep coming out of the wood work like crazy. " Man, I began to think to myself I really hope your over in the tower Sis, I began to run to the door Knock on it.

I looked back, " Keep those things off of us! We need to wait here five minutes to see if there's an answer!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image"Now, this is...Showtime!!!!" Sirena told as she killed the zombies who were walking to Hana and Sirena.

Sirena killed the zombies to cover Hana "Five minutes?! I don't have infinite ammo you know!!" Sirena told loudly but tried to keep it normal...

But jeez, Whatever...

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image

" Hey isn't that your sister down there, Susakia? " I was looking out one of the windows trying to keep an eye out for survivers.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image

" Let me look just to make sure your not seeing things again. "

I looked out and a nearly impossible thing happened, a smile came over my face.

" It's Them! It's them!!"

I began to run down the stairs almost falling along the way several times not wanting any of them to die.

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:24 pm
User ImageRyuu said in a sweat"Well they better hurry up if I toss a vial more will come from the sound the explosion"

Finally reaching the door Ryuu turned around to see a flood of zombies slowly walking towards them  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:25 pm
User ImageSirena shooted the zombies as a click from her AK-47 came. "Goddamn! Im out of ammo!!!" Sirena told as one of the zombies grabbed her.

Sirena resisted and struggled to not let him bite her "You...Son of a b***h..." Sirena told in struggling.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

I began to hear a thuding noise from the tower.

" Well, " My glasses slide done my nose in the moment.

" I guess we don't have to wait as long as I thought though you may need to use you medical supplies here in a minute Kirin. "

I had a goofy smile on my face as I went to open to door.

" Get the F*** off of her you Freaky Zombie! " I then slaped it's head clear off with a plop.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image"Slapping won't...won't help!" Sirena told in struggling "Go and take your sister don't care about me..." Sirena told as she tried to push the zombie but she couldn't.

Sirena's reports were right. Once they grab you there is no way out without a partner.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image"Dammit!"Taking out the knife from his belt threw it hard at the zombie lodging into his skull and fell to the ground

Damn the was lucky surprised I didn't hit her...maybe I shouldn't tell her thatRyuu thought  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image"M-M-My supplies?" Kirin told in scared voice.

Yes once again, Kirin is very scared. Although she is nurse. She might be brave, might be not.

Autumn Crisp

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:37 pm
User ImageSirena stood up as she turned to Ryuu "Thanks...But Im not scared of death anymore...Death should be scared of us" Sirena told standing bravely.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image

" You said it! " We all entered into the tower, and even though some of the Zombies still pushed after the door shut it was locked tight, and they couldn't get in... For now.  

Mizukie_Hibachi

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:45 pm
User ImageSirena saw a girl running through the stairs as she told "Is...that your sister?" Sirena told to Hana before the 'sister' bump into them.

Sisters...The very best friends...where is my best friend? Dead...

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff